I’m wondering if I’m pregnant? — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

I’m wondering if I’m pregnant?

I have a 16 month old and have only had one period (breastfeeding) I bought these target brand plus first response. 
Injust read the reviews on target brand and super nervous! The first response has a shiny line. 

Re: I’m wondering if I’m pregnant?

• edited September 9
    **Image Removed by Admin**
  • Loading the player...
  • So where do I do it ?
  • 1st trimester “what does a positive pregnancy test look like”
    married 10.2016
    ttc #1 11.2017
    dx: unexplained
    rx: letrozole + trigger + ti (since 07.2019)
    BusinessWifebrookert615gingermama29
  • bows22bows22
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 9
    I have a 16 month old and have only had one period (breastfeeding) I bought these target brand plus first response. 
    Injust read the reviews on target brand and super nervous! The first response has a shiny line. 
    It’s against the Terms of Use to post pee sticks anywhere but the 1st Trimester board (and even on there it has to be in a certain thread) and it’s also against the TOU to ask if you’re pregnant. 
    BusinessWifemvt2003
  • @b_1029 your gif is on point  :D
    TTGP September Siggy Challege - Awkward School Portraits

Me: 30 DH:32

Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained

IUI #1-3 all BFN

IVF #1 - 6/11/19
    24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys

FET #1 - 9/10/19
    Best male not viable after thaw, used boy #2 (both graded 5BB)
    Beta 9/20/19

b_1029BusinessWifegingermama29

• It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20 NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    RE appointment 8/20
    AMA, ITP in pregnancy, and vWD type II - low Factor VIII
    brookert615gingermama29jennifer_louisedpchickens
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards