September Baking/Cooking/Crafting thread - Page 2 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

September Baking/Cooking/Crafting thread

2»

Re: September Baking/Cooking/Crafting thread

• @mvt2003 haha 😆 I love it. So perfect. 
    mvt2003
  • @mindyb2019 that was one my mom wrote & gave to me...I have a lot from her like that! They are so much better than having to open Pinterest and look at recipes on there all the time! I bought a recipe box & index cards a while back to write out all of my other recipes, but I’ve yet to do it...I need to get on that! 
    BusinessWife
  • Loading the player...
  • @mvt2003 😂 haha I enjoyed that. 
    mvt2003emeraldduchessBusinessWife
  • @mvt2003 is there a cross stitch with Lizzo quotes? Because my wall needs something that says "I'm 100% that b*tch." 
    Married: Spring 2009
    TTC #1: July 2018
    *TW*
    BFP 12/7/18, EDD 8/20/19
    CP 12/17/18 @ 5 weeks, 1 day
    BFP 7/1/19, CP confirmed 7/3/19
    First RE consult 5/2019
    HyCoSy: all clear! Moving on to testing for RPL
    TTGP August Signature Challenge: Camping

mvt2003BusinessWife
  • @emeraldduchess you can make your own pattern! That’s what I did with Missy! I found a website that plots it out for you and went for it! I used Stitchpoint and it’s free! 
    me: 34 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    emeraldduchessBusinessWife
  • Just saw this crochet pattern and thought of you @mindyb2019 and @emeraldduchess (TW it's for a LO so the link is in a spoiler) I'm adding it to my Ravelry queue! 

• @mvt2003 that is adorable!
    *TW*
    BFP 12/7/18, EDD 8/20/19
    First RE consult 5/2019

mvt2003
  • @jennifer_louise omg those mittens are sooo cute. I love the colours. You did a fantastic job 👍 

@mvt2003 omg that crochet pattern is sooo adorable. I have always wanted to make one of those actually..Hmmm.. 🤔 maybe I’ll try it out lol 
    BusinessWifejennifer_louisemvt2003
  • @jennifer_louise those are beautiful! What yarn is that? The colors look familiar. Wow...I think this means I spend way too much time looking at yarn. 
    *TW*
    BFP 12/7/18, EDD 8/20/19
    First RE consult 5/2019

jennifer_louise
  • @jennifer_louise I love them!!! Also, I totally get what you mean about first pancake - I always find my second time knitting a pattern is so much better than the first, although your mittens are completely gorgeous! 
    jennifer_louise
  • Thanks ladies @mindyb2019 @emeraldduchess @mvt2003! It was Plymouth Gina yarn.
    Normally I buy cheaper yarn but it was on mega blowout sale at our local small yarn shop and I bought 10 skeins because it was so beautiful :/. I still have about 4 left!
    mvt2003
  • @jennifer_louise I freaking love Plymouth yarn! I would have bought all of it too! Also, 100% wool for mittens is a perfect choice!! (Your LYS isn't in MA by any chance, right? Asking for a friend...)
    jennifer_louise
  • Lolol nope, it's in CO! It's not super close to where I live though, which is actually a good thing. (:
    mvt2003
  • @jennifer_louise Ha well, that "friend"'s husband thanks you! :D 
  • @begging4abump wow! That looks sooo good. Your really talented 😁 wish I could paint like that 
    begging4abump
  • @begging4abump that's gorgeous!

AFM, H went food shopping and cooked all by himself the other night and I was very proud of him! He made a salmon pasta with spinach and lemon/wine/butter/cream sauce. I made lemon roasted asparagus to complement which I didn't photograph. I had mine with rice since pasta doesn't always agree with me but I tried it and it was very good!!! Pic in spoiler, i'm almost positive he used this recipe. He didn't add capers because the store he went to didn't have them. https://foxeslovelemons.com/creamy-salmon-pasta/
    me: 27
    dh: 26
    married: 10/18
    currently: ttc #1

TTGP September Siggy Challenge - Awkward School Portraits
    bluetickgalBusinessWifebegging4abumpnitnat007
  • @jennie_vee that cake and those cupcakes look dang amazing and sooo cute. love them. You do beautiful work. 

@konoha omg, that salmon pasta looks soo delish. yumm. I love Salmon. 😁 
    konoha
  • @begging4abump I wish I had that talent!!!! So pretty!!!! 

@konoha that looks so good!!!!!! 
    konohabegging4abump
  • @mindyb2019 wowowow looks so tasty! And I love that you have a rotisserie machine  :) 
    me: 27
    dh: 26
    married: 10/18
    currently: ttc #1

TTGP September Siggy Challenge - Awkward School Portraits
    BusinessWifemvt2003mindyb2019