October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 5/28

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/28

• Options
    My motto of the day: Tuesday is the new Monday
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't bring enough breakfast and didn't make coffee this morning, because I figured I could dash across the street to Starbucks since we don't have students anymore. But, I have one who came in to try to pass the class with online make-up work, which is great and all, but now I'm stuck in my room. :neutral:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Oh no 😭 I'd be like kid get out 😂 pregnant and hungry is a hangry like you've never seen!!! How was everyone's memorial day weekend? We did a cook out and celebrated 3 birthdays all relatively close (my friends daughter next week, mine this Saturday and our other friends last week) and hung out on the porch til the storm drove us inside 😂 the town we live in had a tornado touch down outside it and our neighbor was messaging us, "where are you, are you home!? Go down stairs now!" No we're about 20 minutes away I think we're okay! Thankfully it didn't damage anything and was gone really fast but man. I hate tornado season!! Aside from the dumb family drama this weekend that will continue into next, it was a good weekend!

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    It looks like our credit card was stolen again 😪 it happens once a year pretty much with all the online ordering we do. Blah. 

My vacuum still hasn’t shown up, and I have yet to be contacted about the so called investigation into why it says delivered when it wasn’t there when we got home. We live in a new and quiet development, so having been stolen is a very slim chance. What’s likely is they delivered it to the wrong place 😒 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    @Cass005 awww! Good 😊 to all of it! She definitely will learn that the baby is little, DS was so rough after he realized DD wasn't going anywhere. Her first month was rough! But he figured out soon enough to be gentle around her! 
    @cmbt2 mine got stolen once and my banker(I go to 5/3) got me this "secondary" debit card, it's a separate account and I can switch money back and forth no issue and she told me she used hers for online only cause it will never trace back to my original account and won't have any money unless I put it on there. It's been awesome! And it let's me give SO my card so he can pay the sitter and get gas and I still have access to my money too. I also use Google pay or PayPal sometimes lol

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @andromedacorrine2 this happens pretty much yearly, and it’s always amazon purchases that makes us aware to it. It’s the card linked to our 529, so we pretty much use it for every thing (including daycare). 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    @cmbt2 I have way more accounts then I should 😂 but I get that, I've finally begun switching some of my more active/used accounts to the other card to use for online stuff. It's been pretty nice though!

• Options
    SLou24 said:
    Happy Tuesday! Back at work today after being gone for 2 weeks for vacation. (Vacation was only a week but because I’m part time and the way the days fell, it was two of my “weeks” here). 

MDW was chill, which was good!! We had some friends come for a small BBQ on Sunday, then Monday we did zoo in the morning and a cute little farm in the afternoon. Boston lucked out with some beautiful weather so even though we didn’t do a ton it was such a nice weekend! 
    Funny, our schedule was opposite where we did a farm on Sunday and a small BBQ on Monday. Which farm was it? We accidentally stumbled on this really fun one north of Boston that has animals, a golf range, mini golf and a creamery...the ice cream was amazing. It's called Richardson's Farm
  • Options
    @jenferlee82 what is your go-to trashy tv?  I’m a sucker for it as well.  I actually watched Jersey Shore (probably should have posted this in the FFFC 🙈)!  
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I was actually gonna say earlier that half the usernames on the ultrasound thread I don't know. And these will be the ones right there asking for Facebook of we get to that point. I wonder if they just lurk and don't say anything. I love our little regular group already though 💕 
    @steminist I'd say you're fairly regular, we understand there's life outside the screens!!!

• Options
    emily1052 said:
    @jenferlee82 what is your go-to trashy tv?  I’m a sucker for it as well.  I actually watched Jersey Shore (probably should have posted this in the FFFC 🙈)!  
    Oh man so I have to confess that I watch so many of them. I watch all the Bravo nonsense - Real Housewives, Vanderpump Rules, Summer House, etc. They are so bad but so good. I also love Jersey Shore! It's terrible and DH hates them all, but some days I just need to not think and they are the perfect remedy!
  • Options
    @galentine @cmbt2 I definitely agree and feel the same! My January group seemed alot harsher because they began their Facebook group pretty early and I didn't get active til later due to not knowing, but I have always understood the need for privacy concerns! I agree with @cmbt2, if I have to think hard about the last time i saw a post from them, it's a no go!

• Options
    so this is not really trashy TV, but I've been enjoying Working Moms on Netflix - has anyone seen that? It cracks me up!
    Working Moms is good! I didn't want to like it, but I totally did. Right now I'm getting into What If.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges I think you are around enough! :)
  • Options
    meagan-t said:
    so this is not really trashy TV, but I've been enjoying Working Moms on Netflix - has anyone seen that? It cracks me up!
    Working Moms is good! I didn't want to like it, but I totally did. Right now I'm getting into What If.
    I'm adding this to my list!
  • Options
    Definitely agree. And @obsessedwithoranges like I said to @steminist we do understand there's more going on that this board. I consider you pretty regular honestly! 

• Options
    edited May 2019
    @obsessedwithoranges I know you well enough from TTCAL that  won't allow you to slip through the PG cracks!

Eta I agree with all above mentioned PG comments!
  • Options
    @obsessedwithoranges We loved Working Moms!  Thought it was hilarious!!  Definitely need to check out Fleabag... thanks for the recommendation.