October 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 5/28

Re: Weekly Randoms 5/28

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You all are convincing me I need a butt pillow. I’ve been thinking about it bc we’re driving to the beach soon. I’ve never paid attention to them before. Would using a Boppy be the same thing? I thought about digging ours out since I’ll need to find it eventually anyways
  • Options
    I ordered several maternity clothes from Old Navy and today I got a package with my invoice in it, but instead of anything I actually ordered, they sent a pair of men’s pants and a men’s t-shirt. Ugh! Called customer service and their resending, but three of my items are no longer available and now I have to deal with mailing back the wrong clothes they sent. Boo!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Options
    @cooaladolly I feel like I over lovetit as well. But it really does help when I'm overwhelmed and cant respond.
  • Options
    What is a PG board?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    jal88144 said:
    Aww, welcome to the world little Saybie. Prayers for her to grow up to be a healthy girl. What an awesome story
  • Options
    jal88144 said:
    That's so amazing, I'm crying!
  • Options
    @cooaladolly I love it on like everything 😂 just to let every know I am around and reading and catching up, I also barely tag cause I can't remember how to spell usernames😂 so I just reply it all and hope whoever it went to realizes it😂

• Options
    DH and I planned on doing birth classes at the hospital where we plan on delivering.  I went online today to register and to my surprise they are all booked up except for September 5th or October 3rd.  I signed us up for the September 5th class.  I hope that’s not too late.  I really should have signed up earlier.  Ugh.  
  • Options
    @emily1052 Wow that is fast! I haven't signed up for ours yet, guess I'd better look into it!
  • Options
    @emily1052 Wow that is fast! I haven't signed up for ours yet, guess I'd better look into it!
    I couldn’t believe it.... I hope yours still has lots of options. 
  • Options
    @emily1052 wow that's booked up really fast. If there are larger hospitals in the area it could be worth checking their calendars (if you're looking for other classes as well).

I signed up for hypnobirthing (5 weeks outside of the hospital), and in our hospital we're signed up for infant care/CPR and breastfeeding classes
  • Options
    @marbellie this hospital is the larger hospital.  I could go to the smaller hospital classes but they are on days that DH wouldn’t be able to make.  

I may call and see if they have any other openings.  It wouldn’t hurt anything.... 
  • Options
    @emily1052 how far will you be at that point? I'm pretty sure our birthing class wasnt until 35wks or so. Ours wouldn't run if participation was low. We ended up getting bumped because only 1 other couple signed up for the originally selected date.

But that reminds me I should sign DS up for his class.....
  • Options
    @prpl11butterfly I’ll be 36 weeks.  Makes me feel a little better that you went at 35 weeks-ish.  At least everything will be fresh in my brain come delivery.... 🤞🏼 
  • Options
    The last 2-3 days my clothes have become incredibly uncomfortable. They all still fit fine so idk why I’m feeling so uncomfortable in them but I’ll be moving to only dresses, tanks, and maxi skirts soon. I have had this happen with all of my pregnancies, I think it’s just that I don’t like anything touching my stomach, but I just don’t remember it being so soon. 
  • Options
    @meagan-t Super cute dress!!!  <3
    TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
    TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

• Options
    @emily1052 We did our birth class for DS later. We actually missed the last class bc it ended up being the day we took him home from the hospital!

@meagan-t I love that pattern!
  • Options
    @junebabyh I also did the custom face socks for a Father’s Day gift this year. Already got them and they are super cute. Can’t wait to see him open them!

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

• Options
    @melanier26 Me too! Logically I know we have plenty of time still but man, October seems right around the corner and I can’t even start on the nursery yet because our basement is still being finished so her room is still the guest room!
  • Options
    @melanier26 Love that! I love Shel Silverstein; I used to read those books over and over as a kid.
  • Options
    Cass005Cass005 member
    marbellie said:
    Woo! We're another BMB deep you guys (Feb just came out)

Eta: auto correct
    Crazy! Does anyone else feel like time is flying by?
    OMG yes, May has been so busy I haven't gotten nearly as much as I would like done. I'm hoping to take a weekend in June and just do baby prep. First we have to clean out DD's room and rearrange.
  • Options
    @mrsinterweb Aw, happy birthday to him! Does the party have a theme? 
  • Options
    SLou24SLou24 member
    @mrsinterweb Happy Birthday to your DS!  And I hope the party is stress free for you! 

DD has been sick this week and today she seems pretty much back to normal. Her fever on Wednesday was 103 all day, and she couldn't stop shivering, she spent the whole day laying on me wrapped up in a blanket, it was so sad. I'm so happy she's better because that first day I was terrified it was a late case of the flu (even though she had her shot), which I would feel so bad if she had, and I was terrified of getting it too! 

• Options
    Cass005Cass005 member
    @SLou24 Oooh I'm so glad she's back to normal, that is scary. My DD had a super high fever around Easter and it, we thought we might need to have hit up the ER but thankfully it broke. Its so sad when they get sick like that.
  • Options
    @SLou24 sorry for the sickness. Glad it was not the flu and she is feeling better!

@melanier26 We are not really following a theme this year. No energy for it! His cake will have a dinosaur on it because he loves dinos, but other than that it will be pretty casual backyard fun.

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18