Trying to Get Pregnant

Pregnancy test confusion

sdmorrisonsdmorrison member
edited May 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi ladies! I’ve been testing the past 2 days with faint positives (so faint it’s almost not there). I took these tests today and the lines are not as prominent as past days. Would you say these are positive?

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Pregnancy test confusion

• Hi ladies! I’ve been testing the past 2 days with faint positives (so faint it’s almost not there). I took these tests today and the lines are not as prominent as past days. Would you say these are positive?
    QFP minus pee sticks 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb ‘17)

• Loading the player...
  • As PP said this is against TOU. The Bump Admins will remove this and let you know. Regardless of whether your KU or not and want to join the community - please read the pinned posts in the respective board to get a feel of the room.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • They look negative to me. Like others have said, it’s against the TOU to post pregnancy tests here. You can post them in the 1st Trimester Board. There’s a thread there called What Does a Positive Pregnancy Test Really Look Like?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"