Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)?
TTC #1: September 2013, BFP 01/01/14, DS 09/14
TTC #2: October 2018, BFP 02/02/19, EDD 10/14/19

Re: All Group Check-In Week of 4/15

• Loading the player...
  • @cmbt2 No candy at all?  I’m not sure I would have survived first tri, all that made me feel better sometimes was sour candy.

@galentine With my first, my mom, grandma, and sister were invited and came to all of my showers.  They bought a big gift for the in town shower and then small (like clothing or diapers) for the other showers.

@greenbean-2 we had a babytrend sit and stand double (Millenium) which we liked because it was narrower than our jogging stroller when DS2 was still in the infant seat (the infant seat attached to the stroller).  When DS2 was bigger we had the Expedition double jogging stroller which I loved for ease of maneuvering, the speakers, and the kids could keep each other company and share a blanket.

@kindbytealikat oooh, allergies are the pits and then combine with DH not being helpful and headaches.  I hope you all feel better soon!

@stephanie123456 congrats on team pink!  And now I want deviled eggs!
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @quidditchcapn1120 no candy at all. I don’t like it 🤷🏼‍♀️
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @cmbt2 I just can’t understand those words together 
    I don’t do sugar in general
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • emily1052 said:
    Questions: I’m really looking forward to feeling this little one move.  Has anyone else felt any movement yet?
    I have been feeling movement, especially at night. I'm 14 weeks now, but this is my third. With my first, it was around 18w that I felt the baby.
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    junebabyh said:
    emily1052 said:
    Questions: I’m really looking forward to feeling this little one move.  Has anyone else felt any movement yet?
    I have been feeling movement, especially at night. I'm 14 weeks now, but this is my third. With my first, it was around 18w that I felt the baby.
    Yes, I have for about two weeks now, but I’m a third timer and non-FTMs tend to feel movement earlier because we recognize it. 

TMI- she let out a giant hit (or in my perspective, threw her whole body) out of protest of DH and I having adult time 😂
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • @emily1052 I just started feeling movement in the past couple of days, it’s been few and far between (15wks/3rd baby). With my first I felt him at about 19/20ish week. It’s definitely the most exciting thing to look forward to! 
  • @galentine Waiting for the a/s 😩 5-6 weeks to go!

@mchalfpint YES to the hard shelled Cadbury 🙌🏼 I could eat an embarrassing amount in one sitting...

Also a big F you to springtime colds and allergies. I feel like all of us are suffering! Aren’t we already going through enough? 
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    @nnaelilak yes 😞 they’re all new detectors. Installed in December/January 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • @galentine Thank you! Internet hugs feel good!
    @nnaelilak Happy to know I'm not the only one, though I wish you happiness/contentment, too. Let me contradict myself slightly here... but two boys is AWESOME!!! They are the perfect little playmate set. It's the loss of a wish that will never be (most likely) that I am struggling with. But two little bestie brothers is wonderful. I'm kind of wishing I had been satisfied with just my two, b/c now I feel like I'm going to disrupt what they have goin' on. Anyway, if that helps at all... <3
  • @junebabyh it does! That is what helps me get excited, my son desperately deserves a little brother lol He is so physical and active and is absolutely going to love it!! I also mourn the loss of what could have been, I always wanted girls when I was growing up and my best friend owns a bow shop, I was so excited to support her and buy all the girly things! I know that by the time he gets here I'll be thrilled, it's just taking me a bit to adjust 💚 and I'm sure that your two little guys are going to absolutely love having a third brother, they may need adjustments too, but all of my friends that are 3 boy moms adore it! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 2 / 15 weeks 5 days 

Baby is the size of a(n): orange

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink 🏵

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: Still vomitting (please send help) but nausea is pretty much gone. Feeling pretty overwhelmed, DH is still in school and it's finals weeks so he understandably can't be as supportive as he'd like to be and I've been having to travel out of town for weeks at a time which has been difficult. I'm also quite young and have no friends who have had children yet so I'm starting to feel a little isolated and it's hard to be excited 😣

Rants/Raves: Idk if pregnancy related but I am having my first eczema breakout in 10+ years and it's only on my face, boooo. SO happy for nice weather 

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? Robins egg candies
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct 18/ 13w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): ?

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  PINK!!!

Upcoming Appointments: 16 week check on May 4

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): tired, sore abdomen, super hungry

Rants/Raves: Apparently I now have atopic dermatitis so that's super fun but it's getting better the warmer the weather is outside. Also, I know we have to stay hydrated (and I'm thirsty so it's not hard) but I think I had to pee every 45-60 min today.

Questions: If you found out the gender, how did you tell you SO? I bought silly string...

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? Is there anything better than a Reese's egg?
  • @Schumerator same as @galentine lol I'm living vicariously through all you team greeners because I could never do it, but absolutely love the idea of it!! 
  • @galentine I would invite all family and really close friends to both. I think it’s always better to invite than for someone to feel like they are left out. Then you could always tell them personally they don’t need to feel obligated for a gift at both. 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Oct. 24/12+5

Baby is the size of a(n): plum 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out!

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Still having some nausea each day and my sense of smell has definitely kicked up a notch. 

Rant: I was admitted to the hospital about a week ago. They found a 7cm hematoma, so I’ve been on bedrest for 9 days now. Hoping my appt. tomorrow gives some good news. One doctor said bedrest for 1.5 months? That just seems so crazy to me. 

Questions: I’ve been searching the boards about SCH. Anyone else dealing with this? 

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? Cadbury eggs
  • @Schumerator and @kats0727- Well... then there's Reese's pumpkins and Christmas trees which are all basically the same. But the peanut butter and chocolate ratio are perfect!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 12w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): Plum

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out. Would have loved to have been team green since baby came in as a surprise, but SIL is due 3 days before me and if we both have boys then it would be better to know beforehand how to split up the shared baby clothes.

Upcoming Appointments: 4/17 is the NT scan. Just had 6 vials of blood drawn for the NT scan and also my insurance is covering the SMA, CF, and Fragile X carrier screening. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Better. Morning sickness is gone, but like others make a small part of me nervous.

Rants/Raves: Small patch of shingles have blown off our roof and now we have crazy leaking/damage in our laundry room. Roofer comes today and insurance adjuster tomorrow.

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? Cadbury mini eggs.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • sammygirl18sammygirl18 member
    edited April 2019
    @nanner26 I had some spotting/light bleeding for about a week because of sch. It was around week 7 & 8 I think. When I brought it up at my first regular appointment I asked my doctor (saw a different one for the bleeding) and she said they were fairly common and moved on. I’m going under the assumption mine is gone since she didn’t say anything about seeing it on my ultrasound this time. It’s definitely an uneasy feeling but hopefully yours ends up being fairly smooth. Things on the internet we’re quite overwhelming to me when I was looking on google!
  • @sammygirl18 Googling has definitely been overwhelming! I feel like I didn’t ask enough questions when it happened. Hopefully I get a clearer idea tomorrow when I see the doctor. Thanks for sharing! 
  • greenbean-2greenbean-2 member
    edited April 2019
    @aylaevalyn I’m sorry you’re still sick! That’s so miserable. As far as meeting other moms to be, do you have any interest in prenatal yoga? I did postnatal yoga after my first and it was a great way to get to know new moms. I’m planning to start prenatal yoga soon now that the tuck ones is starting to subside. 

@nanner26 I had an SCH with both pregnancies but they were small. With the first I had no bleeding. This time around I had some bleeding, which was terrifying. There was a support thread for women with SCH in the July 2017 BMB, so take a look for that. Everyone who was there had a happy outcome. ETA: I’m putting in a general TW for that SCH thread. I just re-read it and there was some scary stuff going on for awhile. But all was well in the end. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Questions: Any STM+ have recommendations for double strollers? DD will be 2 when baby arrives. 
    We have a babytrend double jogger for at home. That thing is a monster. My recommendation though is for our Jeep double umbrella. I keep it in the car. It's a side by side but I haven't found a doorway it didn't fit through. I even take it to doctor appointments. It's lightweight but sturdy. I love it. 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Oct. 23/ 12w6d

Baby is the size of a(n): scoop of ice cream

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: Just had one yesterday

Better than last week! Less gagging and dry heaving. Less food aversions. Still in a lot of back/sciatic pain 🥴

Rants/Raves: I am showing already because second baby. Feels real weird 

Woah. Is it strange that i have no food associations with this holiday???
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 15w, 3d!

Baby is the size of a(n): orange 🍊

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: green 💚

Upcoming Appointments: this Wednesday, the 17th!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I have been munching on regular lays potato chips. A woman at work told me she craved french fries when pregnant with her youngest and that it may be a potassium deficiency. I had low iron with my son, so it's possible😂

Rants/Raves: raves, just cleaning my house out, throwing junk and crap we don't need out finally. I love soring cleaning😂

Questions: so odd question, but any STM or TTM+ know a good way to strengthen your bladder😂😂 I've always kinda had a weaker bladder but since having my DD, it's been worse! I fear sneezing or coughing without being by a bathroom and I wear pads at work to help but man that gets uncomfortable 😂 I know weird question 😂😂😂

What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? Reese's Easter eggs 😍 and my fiance's mom always makes a roast for Easter, I love Easter dinner at their house. 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    Oct. 20th. 13w2d
    (My due date got bumped back a day at my anatomy scan)

Baby is the size of a(n): 
    Lemon! Hubs favorite fruit

FTM/STM/TTM+: 
    This will be our second

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 
    Team finding out as quickly as possible. :P

Upcoming Appointments:
    April 19th for another scan at the OB after loosing Baby A

Returning back to normal. Craving all the sweet things. 
    I swear I eat pudding for dinner more often than not. 

I know it's not specifically Easter, but deviled eggs. Yummmm
    TTC #1 6/2011
    BFP #1 10/2012
    DS#1 born 6/2013

TTC#2 12/2013
    BFP#2 2/2019
    TWINS Baby Girl due October 20th, 2019.
       BabyGaga