November 2019 Moms
Options

Sex announcement thread

13»

Re: Sex announcement thread

• Options
    I’m suppose to get the email results from my nipt today...should I just look at the email or do something fun to find out the gender??  My best friend offered to intercept it for me.  We wouldn’t have a reveal party, but just something small with my husband and and son.  Any ideas??  Or just be the impatient person I am and look 😅?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @rogro118 that's so exciting!! I think it would be soo fun to find out in a fun way with your husband and son but I totally get the impatience! I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it. 😜We didn't do NIPT but will found out at the AS in a few months...I was thinking of doing some sort of reveal for just our son when that time comes. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    I had my mom, husband, and girls at the ultrasound and it was so fun to find out all at once. I’m not one for big reveals, but if you could arrange something for your little family it would be worth it. 
  • Options
    @MrsAmandaTollison congrats on team pink!  We found out we’re having a girl this week too.  Also, my sister and I are 8.5 years apart like your kids will be, my parents loved the age gap growing up and we’re very close now!
  • Options
    The hubs and I got lthe results and did a cupcake reveal for our kids.
  • Options
    I find out this coming week and honestly I’m so nervous. I know I shouldn’t be but I still am. Either way I’ll love the baby more than anything. 
  • Options
    We found out a few weeks ago that we're having a boy. I had it in my head that we would have another girl, but baby brother it is! Our toddler talks non-stop about how she's going to teach baby brother to talk and color and ride his bike...she's in for a rude awakening when she finds out that he's not going to be doing any of that for quite some time!
  • Options
    Had NIPT last month said Itsa girl!!! Confirmed today at 19 week scan .It's a girl!!!!❤😍😘👨‍👩‍👧. I always dreamed of having a Babygirl 
  • Options
    ChelK3ChelK3 member
    We found out on Thursday via AS we are having a girl! So excited after two boys to be finally adding a little girl to our family. 
  • Options
    Measuring ahead so bumped up to 11/25 from 12/2 decided to say hey in this group! 

We are having our 3rd sweet boy! 

• Options
    rae605rae605 member
    We found out this morning that our twin boys are getting a baby sister!!!
  • Options
    s_2309s_2309 member
    Its a BOY! I have three girls already. This is mine and my boyfriends first child together and I finally got a boy. We both are so excited
  • Options
    DH and I found out at the ultrasound that we’re having a little girl. I’m super excited but DH doesn’t necessarily feel the same way. He says he’s excited but you can tell that he’s bummed that it’s not a boy.