September 2019 Moms
Options

April Randoms

14567810»

Re: April Randoms

• Options
    FFC? We don’t watch GoT. And prolly won’t watch the Avengers Endgame until Redbox. 😂 
  • Options
    @themadcamel ah I loved the most recent episode and how it all went down. I had a hard time seeing though since it was filmed so dark. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am OBSESSED with the last episode of GoT. So good. And I am going to see Endgame this Saturday. H saw it the other night and I told him he needs to keep his big fat mouth SHUT. He spoiled Infinity War for me and I will never forgive him. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    I can not stay awake for GOT the night it airs so yesterday was brutal avoiding spoilers.  But I am all caught up now.  We are seeing endgame on Saturday, DH saw it already but he is going again.  The deal for him to see it before me was not to spoil it and he has to take the kids to the bathroom when we all go so I don't miss anything.  So far he has been good about not spoiling it but its so hard for him.
  • Options
    Sonic apparently no longer Carrie's sauerkraut. I feel unreasonably saddened by this. 
  • Options
    @cheshyre319 I cried real tears yesterday because Uncle Bens discontinued their Rice Pilaf.
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 I also want to know who those couple people who actually voted on them were...
  • Options
    @mamaber2204, @kgg2241 I can’t stand word vomit names. It makes me cringe so hard!! 
  • Options
    @mamaber2204 I’m pretty sure both of those names are children on Teen Mom too...
  • Options
      👆🏼 my exact thoughts too! Over here laughing 😂
  • Options
    @duewithpu2 Girl, I am so with you! Right now I'm holding hard onto being pregnant in summer means all the fresh fruit and veggies. And that PSLs come out right after our kiddos are on the outside. 

I still sulked at the Sonic girl though  
  • Options
    diner04diner04 member
    @zuuls_mom your announcement is super cute, also love your dress and hair! You look great!