September 2019 Moms
Options

April Symptoms Thread

13»

Re: April Symptoms Thread

• Options
    @themadcamel how scary! Did you ask your doctor about it? 
  • Options
    @themadcamel Scary! Did anyone catch you?! I hope you didn't get hurt. I got super dizzy and felt like I was going to faint when I skipped breakfast 🤷‍♀️
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @themadcamel oh my goodness!!  that's a bit scary.  would definitely talk to you doctor about that.
  • Options
    @themadcamel yup! Unfortunately this happens to me all the time with stand/sit/kneel movements in church regularly, even without pregnancy. Often times it’s your blood trying to catch up with your body moving and can the result of a blood pressure drop too, so tru to move slowly in transitions and bring water/snacks with you wherever you go!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sunshine2417 Awh that made me smile! I felt my first movements this weekend! And am so excited about it I can hardly contain myself. I can't wait until it is more consistent!
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    @duewithpu2 @LJMoon6 @LilyASF42 luckily DH was standing right next to me and caught me. I will mention it to my OB when I see her next week.
    @sunshine2417 that makes so much sense. I started feeling weird when I got up after the first time kneeling and I also hadn't had a lot of sleep the night before (it was an early mass).
  • Options
    @themadcamel Damn girl, stand slower next time! I’m glad YH was right there to catch you. 

@kaceyallan Aww, congrats! What a big moment in your pregnancy!

Any other FTMs start feeling movement yet?!? I’m so excited for you guys!!
  • Options

@lillywonderland This is the earliest I've felt baby.  I'm at 18 weeks and I started feeling him around week 15/16.  Pretty subtle and just at the end of the day when things are finally quiet and I'm still.  I'm mostly just feeling him at the end of the day like that but it does happen randomly in the day now too.  Again, pretty subtle, but definitely baby moving and not just gas or something lol

• Options

My glamorous symptoms lately is my facial skin is freaking out :-p  Just generally looks splotchy (not acne, just uneven in color), the skin around my nose is flaky, and my t-zone is a mess :-p 

Also, I'm already a fair skinned, dark haired Mediterranean lady that has enough hair struggles but this kiddo is giving me quite the impressive beard :-p

• Options
    @themadcamel oh no!! :( I was super dizzy and lightheaded when I was pregnant with my son. A few fainting spells as well. Feeling dizzy is the worst. Ask your doctor about checking your iron level. Could be low blood pressure too. Upping my iron intake helped, as well as small snacks throughout the day. 
  • Options
    I'm currently having weird low back pain. It feels like heartburn or gas. I dont think it is though. I've been feeling baby a lot more lately, so maybe they're just building out more space :P
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • Options
    @themadcamel yikes! That is scary. I'm glad you are okay and DH was able to break your fall. 

@lillywonderland YES! It is the best. I have been feeling her at night when I'm really relaxed. It is so neat. 

@LilyASF42 I'm breaking out too. :( What happened to that glow everyone talks about??? Sheesh. 
  • Options
    Ftm at 18 weeks here.  Haven't felt my baby boy move yet and it's freaking me out!

Skin issues , major headaches, and waking up in the middle of the night are my biggest symptoms 
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 I am a FTM and just hit 20 weeks yesterday. I only felt my first very subtle movements this past weekend! Don't give up hope! It will happen!
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 I didn’t feel DS with my first pregnancy until I was 21 wks. It’s totally normal!! 
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 I didn't feel my 1st baby until 19-20 weeks. Hang in there it'll be here before you know it.
  • Options
    @nightdreamr13 don’t freak out at all. With my first it was much later before I felt him. 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. You always keep me sane!
  • Options
    @themadcamel yikes! Glad YH caught you. I've definitely had a couple light headed stints, but no fainting yet. FX that stays away. I'm sure it was just blood rushing and hopefully it doesn't happen again!

@nightdreamr13 do you know if you have an anterior (in the front) or posterior (in the back) placenta? If it's anterior, that can impact your ability to feel movement. I have an anterior placenta this time (STM) and only feel a few kicks here and there and only in one spot (very low). I'm sure you'll start feeling something soon!

AFM, I am getting sciatica pain already. Weeeeee. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @nightdreamr13 I’m 21 weeks FTM and I think I just felt him today. Maybe. Not sure. 

@zuuls_mom Boo sciatica!
  • Options
    My nipples have been super itchy. Is this a thing?? @nightdreamr13 I haven’t felt anything yet either. I’m 18+4 with my 4th. I’m assuming anterior placenta, but, frustrating!!
  • Options
    @kiddiesandkitties itchy nipples were my first pregnancy symptom with DS. They’re just now beginning to itch this time around. It drives me crazy!
  • Options
    Anyone else randomly lose your breath when you’re just sitting on the couch? I have no problems when I’m actually exercising. But I’ll find myself huffing and puffing (I make it seem much more dramatic than it actually is, of course) when I’ve done virtually nothing. 
  • Options
    @nomangos23 totally! I sometimes realize it’s how I’m sitting/laying too and the support of the couch. At this point our lungs are starting to get smushed up against anyways, so try to lay down and stretch it out when you need to to give them more room to expand or stretch your arms overhead! It happens to me while sitting at my desk at work a lot too 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @themadcamel Wow! SO thankful YH was able to catch you.  

@nomangos23 Everyonce in a while I notice this happening when laying on the couch.  I shift so I am leaning more towards my left side and that usually helps. 

I have been able to really feel her for the past couple weeks.  I am 19+3 today.  But she is so darn low and I know I should be thankful that she's not in my rib cage but seriously she needs to move a few more inches up or else I'm going to feel like she's falling out!
  • Options
    @kiddiesandkitties YES to the itchy nipples. For most of this pregnancy mine have been itchy on and off. I keep using lotion everyday and it really does help.
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    Constipation will be the death of me...
  • Options
    @themadcamel dang, I'm glad you had someone to catch you! I cant do all the ups and downs anymore, I'll just sit quietly. 

@nomangos23 ugh, stairs are my weakness currently. Any trips up or down late in the day and I'm just absolutely winded!

@duewithpu2 So, I snagged a SquattyPotty and it is a game changer! Soooooo much easier to poop now!