October 2019 Moms
Options

MARCH Symptoms

Re: MARCH Symptoms

• Options
    steminist said:
    I am too pooped to scroll back, but whoever asked about a lack of patience (maybe not even this thread? Who even knows anymore) I am 100% there today. I have a class of ~30 juniors who are just the WORST. I know I shouldn't say that about my students, but honestly, most of them don't want to be in school and are just ruining the class for those who at least just want to pass and get out. 
    That was me! Haha. I teach second grade. They are more willing to do (or try) the work, but what gets me is the constant interruptions, side conversations, and the little things kids do like picking on each other, touching each other, etc. I'm just like, "stop. Just stop." I have no energy for that, and itsi worse when my tummy feels gross..
  • Options
    Cass005 said:
    My  morning sickness is back, and right when I have to leave for work. Like seriously?? I thought I gonna puke on my boss the other day.
    OMG. I had to throw up almost every day this past week before leaving for work and it almost made me late! So frustrating.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 11 weeks, the cramping I had in early pregnancy is back. No spotting, and it’s not terribly painful. It feels more like pulling because things are expanding, I suppose. Anyone else feeling like this? 
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    @aprosch- I've been getting that jittery feeling too. From what I've read, it sounds like the rise in estrogen in the early weeks can cause increased anxiety. I'm chalking it up to that. Taking walks in the fresh air and deep, slow breathing seem to help. Laying down seems to make it worse for me, which has been tough since I've been feeling so nauseated lately. Hoping it gets better for you!
  • Options
    My awesome symptoms lately are nausea that fools me into thinking it’s gone then BAM hits me hard out of nowhere, gas pains, Braxton Hicks contractions, acid reflux, hot flashes, round ligament pain, occasional insomnia and exhaustion if I attempt to do Things like normal human beings do. And sometimes I’m lucky and get most of those symptoms all at once.

In case anyone was wondering I’m not loving being pregnant right now 😕 I don’t remember being this miserable with DS but maybe I’ve blocked it from my memory
  • Options
    Nausea is the worst!!!! The sore boobs and bloating don't really bother me that much but I can't even handle food commercials. I'm lucky that my toddlers love fruit and veggies so much because they are eating a ton of them. I just hate having to cook meat haha! 
  • Options
    @jhokaj524 I guess the answer fell into my lap. I have the Ovia app and this is what it says in Week 9:

"Hormonal irritability is at a peak around the ninth week, although relief should come soon - for most women, moodiness eases up around week ten before coming back into full force as your pregnancy ends. You're also likely to feel extremely fatigued, as your body is working overtime to develop the placenta in order to most efficiently provide nutrients to your baby, and because your blood sugar and blood pressure may often move in the opposite direction as your increased metabolism and hormone levels."

So low blood sugars and blood pressures are the culprit. Not surprised. I knew the blood pressure decreased during first trimester, but didn't realize blood sugars did. Makes sense though. 
  • Options
    elle-0409 said:
    At 11 weeks, the cramping I had in early pregnancy is back. No spotting, and it’s not terribly painful. It feels more like pulling because things are expanding, I suppose. Anyone else feeling like this? 
    11 weeks today and I have had this the last few days as well! I describe it as a pulling too, and my dr said it's totally normal.
  • Options
    11 weeks today and my nausea is WORSE than ever. I threw up twice this weekend - had only done so twice this entire time before. I've had nausea all along but it's just another level right now. I thought things were supposed to start getting better around now!
  • Options
    @jenferlee82 Thanks for the assurance about the cramping. Glad to know I'm not alone! And I'm so sorry for the nausea! Mine was much better around 10 weeks, then I had a day or two of it coming back. Now I feel good again. Hopefully, it's gone for good soon!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    Apparently I can add "mood swings" to my list of symptoms. I am filling in at the front desk for my office, doing a job I don't normally do, since it is spring break week and we are very short-staffed. A woman came in, already in a bad mood about having to pay a bill she didn't think she ought to have to pay. Because I don't normally do this job, I had to ask someone to help me with the transaction, and the customer got very huffy about me wasting her time and called me incompetent. Apparently that was the last straw because I burst into tears. 

If my coworkers weren't already suspicious, they definitely are now! 😂
  • Options
    @galentine sending you a hug!  Customer Service is the worst.... I can't imaging having to do it with these hormones! 
  • Options
    I'm the same exact way! Once I get home I just want to go to bed. Most nights when I'm putting my daughter to bed I fall asleep lol
  • Options
    ...And the vomiting has begun. 🤢

Is anyone taking zofran? Last pregnancy I made it through with diclegis but this time around feels worse, and I’m starting to think I may need something stronger. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    ...And the vomiting has begun. 🤢

Is anyone taking zofran? Last pregnancy I made it through with diclegis but this time around feels worse, and I’m starting to think I may need something stronger. 
    🖐🏻 Pregnancy #3 on zofran. Ask for the 12 hr swallow pills. Dicelgis has never done anything for me 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    @cmbt2 Just to be clear, I liked your comment for the advice not for the fact that you need zofran. Sorry you’re in this sucky boat too. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Is anyone else like beyond thirsty no matter how much they drink and no matter how hydrated you are. It’s driving me nuts is there such thing as drinking too much water???? I feel like a whale that has swallowed the ocean hellllppp
  • Options
    madiieeee said:
    Is anyone else like beyond thirsty no matter how much they drink and no matter how hydrated you are. It’s driving me nuts is there such thing as drinking too much water???? I feel like a whale that has swallowed the ocean hellllppp
    yes, but i also feel like i can't drink enough water at one time. It's weird, last time my mouth was soooo dry all the time. This time, it's just the back of the throat, like when I swallow it feels like a cotton ball. So strange! Totally normal to be extremely thirsty, btw.
  • Options
    Oof, pregnancy nose made my flight this morning miserable. So many people smell so bad, apparently!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    steminist said:
    Oof, pregnancy nose made my flight this morning miserable. So many people smell so bad, apparently!
    I hate pregnancy nose. I used to love how my husband smells after showering, and now he stinks after he showers. And after he takes our dog for a walk, he smells so bad like sweat, even though he doesn't even seem to have sweated!

Add to that the new pill pockets we got for our dog yesterday (he takes an anti-anxiety twice a day) that legitimately smell like diarrhea and I can't handle the nasal assault. I want to laugh, but I just can't. 🤢

I guess I should also mention that my lull in MS seems to be fading and coming back now. Le sigh.

DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @madiieeee yep, some days just can't drink enough!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    I have a sneaking suspicion I either have another UTI  or its turned into a Kidney infection. I finished my antibiodic on Monday but I've been getting small lower/side back pains. Though not bad enough to make me want to take anything. Nice thing is I go see doc in a few days so hopefully my symptoms won't get worse lol. In the mean time I have this huge thing of water and cranberry juice with me so...
  • Options
    @Cass005 I hope you feel better and your doctor appt goes well! I’ve somehow never had a UTI but they sound awful 😖

10w4d here and the hunger is REAL!! Weeks 8-9 were the worst with food aversions and not feeling the best, but the past few days I have been HANGRY. I get bad stomach pains if I don’t eat every 3-4 hours. SOS! 
  • Options
    @cooaladolly 🙋‍♀️ +1 for the rage feelings!

One of my first clues I was pregnant this time and last was the anger when someone would stand too close to me in the Starbucks line
    or on the escalator or dealing with stupid people at work! Luckily it’s cooling down a bit 😬.
  • Options
    Lol @geminigirl16 me too! Poor SO got several tongue lashings before I realized it was pregnancy hormones making me be so mean to him. I was lucky tho, the rage had disappeared for a little while, but now it seems to be trading off with the bouts of nausea.
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    The rage is real!!!!! Don’t stand near me. Don’t look at me. Don’t talk to me. I want to be left alone 🙈
  • Options
    fit-mom2b said:
    The rage is real!!!!! Don’t stand near me. Don’t look at me. Don’t talk to me. I want to be left alone 🙈
    Yep....that's me today, def need to apologise to DH cause he got the brunt of it :(
  • Options
    My rage symptoms seem to be finally getting better at 10 weeks. They were terrible for the last few weeks though 
  • Options
    @ineedsixeggs Please tell me your username is a Beauty and the Beast reference?
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    I think I’m going to have to dig out my compression gloves. I get pregnancy induced carpel and tarsel tunnel, and I can already feel it creeping in on my
    dominant hand 😪 I was hoping this would wait until 3rd Friday again 😪
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    @cmbt2 I love cross stitching!  I even have a pattern book for stitching bad words and snarky comments.... 
  • Options
    @cmbt2 Pulling weeds is also a great rage reliever! I know there are precautions to take with gardening while pregnant, but man, driving that pick into the ground and pulling out weeds by the root is so exhilarating.
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    cmbt2 said:
    I think I’m going to have to dig out my compression gloves. I get pregnancy induced carpel and tarsel tunnel, and I can already feel it creeping in on my
    My hands have been falling asleep at night and my midwife thinks I may be getting pregnancy carpal tunnel... She suggested I get the wrist guards since it's only going to get worse 😭 

How do the compression gloves compare? 
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    nnaelilak said:
    cmbt2 said:
    My hands have been falling asleep at night and my midwife thinks I may be getting pregnancy carpal tunnel... She suggested I get the wrist guards since it's only going to get worse 😭 

How do the compression gloves compare? 
    So much better. It made a massive difference because it forces the water out of your hands. I get it right in my hands, not on my wrist, though 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Options
    @nnaelilak my hands, arms, feet and legs have been falling asleep at night (not all at the same time).  OB says it’s normal, is it just your hands? 
  • Options
    @nnaelilak Omg, my hands have been falling asleep at night constantly lately! It didn't even occur to me that it could be a pregnancy symptom (note to self: remember everything can be a pregnancy symptom).