October 2019 Moms
Options

MARCH Symptoms

Re: MARCH Symptoms

• Options
    I get hip pain when I lie on my side too long. This happened when I was pregnant with DD2 but waaaaay later in the game. So annoying.
    The original: Aug2013
    The remix: Feb2017
    The encore: coming Oct2019

• Options
    Guys. Last night I got little hives...wait for it... IN MY BELLY BUTTON. REALLY? 🤔😂
    2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    egb428 said:
    Guys. Last night I got little hives...wait for it... IN MY BELLY BUTTON. REALLY? 🤔😂
    I'm so sorry for your pain @egb428 but that legit mage me lol!
    Me: 41 / Fiance: 35 +  One DS, one dog & two kitties...
    First BFP: 1/17/16 = EDD 9/21/16 (MMC)
    Second BFP: 6/24/16 (CP)
    Third BFP: 2/7/17 = EDD 10/20/17 🌈 *** BORN 10/23 *** 🌈
    Fourth BFP : 2/5/19 = EDD 10/14/19
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    This is kind of a weird one, but does anyone else have a sore uterus? It just feels somewhat inflamed in there. Feels like I did a bunch of situps over the weekend after not having done them in a year. Could this just be pain from it stretching? Maybe the bloat, but it's definitely an odd feeling.
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    @cooaladolly lol good, glad someone else can too! it was just adding to my itchiness elsewhere! pregnancy is weird. 
    2/22/13 - BFP #1, EDD 10/18/13
    10/17/13 - DS (w/ ex)
    6/2/18 - Married DH
    8/25/18 - BFP #2
    9/2/18 - MC at 6w
    2/25/19 - BFP #3 (LMP 1/19, EDD 10/26)
    2/25 Beta #1 3300; 2/27 Beta #2 6700; 3/1 Beta #3 12,100
    <3  Please stick little rainbow baby! <3

• Options
    I feel like crap. I think I have a cold coming on. My head has been killing me and I’ve been sneezing like crazy!! Nausea has been better until today. I think my head hurting has made me nauseated. Took Tylenol but didn’t seem to help much 😔
  • Options
    @cooaladolly I can’t remember, are you a FTM? I had Braxton Hicks contractions all through my first pregnancy and for a week or so I’ve sworn I’ve had them. I could externally feel an organ that would swell and get hard and kind of crampy. I asked my midwife yesterday what the organ was and she said it’s my uterus. I was surprised as I didn’t think it could move above your pubic bone until 12 weeks but that kind of confirmed BH for me! 
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    For those suffering with nausea, I found these: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00S3PBJUO/ on Amazon and they seem to be helping, four days after starting them. They do take a couple hours each morning to kick in, but I feel about 75% less nauseated today, despite desperately wanting to pray to the porcelain gods this morning. I think I'm going to ask my husband to wake me when he leaves for work, which is an hour or so before I wake up, so that I can take them.

I've also tried their blood orange morning sickness tea and it works a little, but not a whole lot. If you like tea, though, it's good! 

DD 10/2019
  • Options
    @melanier26 how weird! I'm a STM and I did have BH through a lot of my third trimester. Now that you mention it, it does remind me of the after feeling of them, but I'm not getting the cramps or tightening itself. I hope you don't have them all this pregnancy too. That would be so tiring!
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    Is RLP sharp little pains that almost feel like cramping? Cause I’ve been getting that a lot during the night when I change positions and it sometimes wakes me up. I’ll also get it occasionally when I’m walking around, usually when I go from sitting to standing. I was starting to worry about it but it sounds like it might be normal? I’m 7w2d today. 

Also, the nausea seems to come and go, mostly when I’m hungry it comes on. But other than that, I just have this overall sick, blah feeling all day. Lots of food aversions (most food doesn’t sound good at ALL). I’m trying to get veggies in whenever I can, like adding it to foods, but I can’t eat it when it’s too noticeable...greens seem to be my biggest aversion right now. 

Other than that, the exhaustion is unreal. Barely getting through each work day right now. 
  • Options
    I had the pleasure of breaking out in hives today for no apparent reason. All down the backs of my legs where I couldn't really see what was going on. Delightful! 
  • Options
    I took the unisom and b6 combo for the first time last night. Woke up feeling really off. Dropped my kids off at their respective locations (working from home for the win.) Came home and completely passed out for another 2 hours and woke up with with a raging headache and nausea. This one is kicking my butt so far. 
  • Options
    LMMama said:
    I took the unisom and b6 combo for the first time last night. Woke up feeling really off. Dropped my kids off at their respective locations (working from home for the win.) Came home and completely passed out for another 2 hours and woke up with with a raging headache and nausea. This one is kicking my butt so far. 
    Try only taking half if you can! The first time I took the whole pill and it knocked me OUT. I have the pill/tablet kind that can be cut in half. That seems to help me not feel so groggy in the mornings. I also take it about 1-1.5 hours before I plan on going to bed. Then I take 100mg of B6 in the mornings. Good luck!
  • Options
    Ugh I have this awful sour taste in my mouth almost all the time. I assume it at least partially has to do with heartburn since it gets better with Zantac but it still has me like 🤢🤢
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Insomnia. For the past 6 weeks I've been waking up like clockwork at 4am. I'm so tired, I just want to keep sleeping! 😭
  • Options
    @manillabar Me too 😕 I chew gum which helps that and my nausea sometimes
  • Options
    Hello morning sickness!🤢🤢 7 weeks tomorrow and had my first wave of morning sickness about 20 minutes ago. Accompanied with a day of Sore breasts, extreme fatigue, and feeling emotional. Through it all I just love my little honeybee,🐝 🤰❤
  • Options
    I've been getting this gross feeling that is somewhere between the flu and a bad hangover. It seems to show up late at night. I'm pretty sure it's related to being tired, but the irony is I can't sleep when I feel so crappy! 

I've considered the possibility that I am actually sick, but I don't have any sore throat, coughing, etc. Just that yucky run-down feeling, and chills. The first trimester with DS1 was never this bad. 
  • Options
    I've had this for a while but it just keeps getting worse and I'm so over it! Darth Vader breathing! I sound like an obese mouth breather even when I'm breathing through my nose. I sound like I'm about to blow up the Death Star. Now it has progressed, along with other rhinitis symptoms, to cause such a dry throat that I'm losing my voice.
    On the up side, food is looking and tasting good again despite waves of nausea.
         BabyGaga
  • Options
    I’m so envious of you ladies starting to see the light at the end of the nausea. It’s just kicking into high gear over here. 🤢
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yea, the RLP is real. I swear it starts earlier with each subsequent pregnancy. DH tells at me for not covering when I sneeze but he doesn't understand how badly it hurts if I'm not holding my pelvic area "still". And thanks to pregnancy rhinitis, I'm sneezing ALOT. It's also causing some lovely post nasal drip which gagged me into dry heaves this morning. While outside walking the dog. Its was a lovely start to my morning.
    Agreed. I started feeling it at 6 weeks and felt like it was way too early. But as snaps said above, it's a really obvious feeling when you've had it before. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wintersongwintersong member
    edited March 2019
    Trying not to freak out and worry.  Last week, I had my betas done at 6w6d bc of my lack of strong symptoms, specifically zero nausea.  One of the symptoms I DID have was a decrease in my milk supply almost immediately, along with sore nipples.  My hcg levels came back at 39k, which are obviously great.  Well this morning, I go to do my normal pump session and my supply has doubled. I also notice my nips didnt feel very sore. So, of course, now i'm worried.  I did get pretty sick right around the time I found out I was pg too with some sinus crap. The supply dip may have been from that and is just now coming back? But it doesnt explain the lack of sore nips now. I have my first US on Thursday.  Trying to stay calm until then.
    Last week my daughter was mad that there were "only a little bit milkies," but tonight I heard he swallowing away. Hurt less tonight too, nipples not as sensitive to the latch on. (my daughter is just recently 2)

How old is your little? Tbh I wouldn't pump if it was uncomfortable; I kept nursing through the discomfort because I value my sleep, lol, but the reward isn't as great for me with pumping. 

Eta I don't thinking pumping is unsafe or anything if you are already nursing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    scuba_chic I'm pretty much the same symptoms as you.. being tired and irritable. No energy at the end of the day after work.. *touch wood* no nausea. Awww poor Kitty's 😂 hope they stop being annoying 
  • Options
    I’m so envious of you ladies starting to see the light at the end of the nausea. It’s just kicking into high gear over here. 🤢
    Are you against trying an over-the-counter remedy? I mentioned it above, but seriously, Pink Stork Probiotic Prenatal has really helped me (I think, as I've never had morning sickness before, but it seems to have quelled since about 5 days after starting this). And I mentioned that their morning sickness tea didn't seem to do much, but I realized today that when I haven't drank it, my morning sickness is worse.

I know how desperate I got, so I'm trying to help out others who are suffering. Good luck! Just remember, we get a little smushy baby at the end of the suffering! 😃
    DD 10/2019
  • Options
    I'm having some congestion, which is giving me a headache and making me nauseous. I have so much reading to do for school, but I have absolutely no energy to do it. I'm hoping some of what I'm feeling is just anxiety and my appointment Tuesday will help, but it's already been a rough couple weeks.

• Options
    For those of you who are starting to see a bit of relief from nausea, how far along are you? I’m 9+1 and I feel like mine has gotten worse the last 5 days or so, and it was already pretty bad before. I haven’t vomited yet but woke up about to. Hoping relief is just around the corner 🤞🏻
  • Options
    @melanier26, hang in there!! My nausea seemed to peak in weeks 7 & 8/beginning of 9. I think 9w3d is the first day I felt slightly better, and each day since then has been a slight improvement on the last. I'm 9w6d today and feel probably 50% better. Hope relief is just around the corner for you! 🤞
  • Options
    I've been super tired and having mood swings. One minute I'm fine, the next minute I want to cry for no reason, and the next I am having to talk myself out of having a panic attack. It's bizarre! Also sightly nauseated through most of the day, and toss and turn quite a bit at night. Night time hunger pangs have tapered a bit, which is nice. Also been craving foods from my childhood. 
  • Options
    Hi all, just about 8 weeks and mild nausea set in with total exhaustion (although I have been tired since the beginning I think). I had a two hour nap today and still lying in bed, feeling guilty I didn't tidy the house like I usually do on Saturdays. Also, I think cravings too, because I couldn't get my mind off a shake or smoothie. Got a smoothie yesterday and shake at the same place today. Hit the spot! I gave my husband the extra shake (you know how they bring you a metal cup with the rest...) but then had to have some of that, too.
  • Options
    I think I might be developing a dairy sensitivity. I had atrocious intestinal cramps last night after a queso snack, and today I'm feeling extra queasy after a latte and an omelette. This is a super bummer because I really love having cheese as a protein snack. :disappointed:
  • Options
    Anyone else have a horrible sour taste in her mouth all day? The only relief I get is when I’m eating or drinking something. It’s so gross. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @greenbean-2 I did, but only two or three times and it didn't last terribly long. I read to drink lemonade or eat foods marinated in vinegar. I sucked on a sour Preggie Pop Drop and it helped. Good luck!
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• Options
    Feeling weird Braxton Hicks-like feelings. It feels way too early for that!
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    Anyone else have a horrible sour taste in her mouth all day? The only relief I get is when I’m eating or drinking something. It’s so gross. 
    Yup. Add some lemon juice to your water. It helps 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    @galentine Yesterday at 9w2d I actually felt good for most of the day! It must be the magical time. It hit me hard after dinner so I’m going to make sure I take my Unisom and B6 as a preventative with dinner tonight.

@greenbean-2 I get that a lot. I’ve been chewing a lot of gum

@PenelopeSnuz77 I’ve been getting them already 😕 I had them a lot with DS but I was shocked that they started this early
  • Options
    For those of you who are starting to see a bit of relief from nausea, how far along are you? I’m 9+1 and I feel like mine has gotten worse the last 5 days or so, and it was already pretty bad before. I haven’t vomited yet but woke up about to. Hoping relief is just around the corner 🤞🏻
    My first two pregnancies, relief came about 12 weeks. I wouldn't count on it before the second trimester, and just let it be a happy surprise if it ends earlier. 

My sister suffered from HG and was sick until baby was out. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    wintersongwintersong member
    edited March 2019

Feeling weird Braxton Hicks-like feelings. It feels way too early for that!
    It is, at least usually. Do you think it could be constipation? Mine had become irritating the last two weeks, even feeling like cramps until I can go. (I have been getting cramps too.) 

In my experience, BH were more like breathlessness. Like my whole abdomen (which was my uterus at that point, lol) would get really tight and I couldn't catch my breath until it was over. But not really painful if that makes sense. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cmbt2cmbt2 member
    Looks like I’m moving up a second bra cup size when I find my larger ones  😭😭😭 ugh. Just ugh
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • Options
    I’m finally getting relief from nausea. But I think I have to give up napping, at least for awhile 😩 Yesterday and today when I woke up from one I have hot flashes and a slight headache and super nauseous. Guess it might be time to start drinking that one cup of coffee I’m allowed