Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tue 2/19

2»

Re: WTO Tue 2/19

• Options
    @NYTino24 It took about two months to fix the damage from one eaten wire. 🙄 We have a local place that we trust, but I guess replacing the car’s computer was outside their scope, so they ended up sending it to the dealership after trying for a bit with used parts. Mh takes the train to work, so we managed with one car ok; I just had to pick him up and drop him off at the station. Anyway, nice choice for gtky. I really enjoyed seeing responses to it!!
  • Options
    @lcking82 Oooh, camping would be a big hobby attraction for me, too. DH and I drove around Iceland for our honeymoon this past summer and we loved the camper van experience. I look at little pop ups and camp gear on Craigslist occasionally but everything is just so spendy. 

@holly321 ha! The same thing has happened to me. It’s a pretty insular area so, ya never know, we could be distant cousins. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm trying to get more involved here (usually on TFAS) but my app has been so wonky, so I only get to bump at work super early in the AM. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU:  BBT, HIO, CM, FF, vitamins

R/R: Rant: Still no progress on our house, three weeks after a pipe burst ruined our kitchen & basement. Playing the waiting game is frustrating! 
    Rave: despite our lack of kitchen, I've been good about working around it an sticking to my meal prep this week.  

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
    Definitely traveling. There's so much I want to see! 
    I was also a dancer for 13 years, and would love to take classes, just for fun. 

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20