Happy Monday ladies!
This is a weekly check in for the mamas who have made it to the 3rd trimester!!! If you are in week 28 or past, feel free to join in on the weekly fun.
- How far along? EDD?
- How is everyone feeling this week?
- Any upcoming appointments?
- GTKY: What foods can you not wait to eat when baby comes?
- Don't forget about HDBD or PIP your nursery!
If you're just joining us please post a:
- Mini synopsis in your first post with your EDD
- How many babies you are pregnant with
- If you know the gender(s)
- How you have been feeling in your 3rd tri
Please let us know if you need to be added to the list below:
@LynnNJ EDD 2/2 (eviction date 1/28) with a boy!
@mayflower513 EDD 2/4 (eviction date 1/31) with a boy!
@darkstar42 EDD 2/13 with a boy!
@more14 EDD 2/17 (eviction date 1/31) with a girl!
@JamieH2000 EDD 2/20 with a boy!
@halips EDD 2/22 (eviction date 2/10) with a boy!
@drove2u EDD 3/23 (eviction date 3/18) with a boy!
kristimh80 EDD 3/28 with a girl!
@uterusdreams EDD 3/29 with a girl!
@scikap EDD 4/1 with a boy!
About me: *TW*
34, DH: 38
TTC #1 June of 2014 9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15.
Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.
Surprise BFP 10/15, live
ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks
Started TTC #2 2/16
HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE
3/28/18 remaining tube removed
IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19