June 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms W/O 12/31

Re: Randoms W/O 12/31

• Options
    @cricket1688 and @ohheyitsb ^WSS!!!

That's what irritates me so much. This isn't fraternity pledging with hazing. IT'S. NOT. HARD. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Don't worry. Got my second warning.
  • Options
    cricket1688cricket1688 member
    edited December 2018
    @tuxielove93 @ohheyitsb it’s also crazy for me to see the new posters say there’s no room for us to disagree on here which isn’t true at all. I tried to point out I’ve felt it’s important for new users to receive kindness (AND THEY DO) and not gotten flamed for it. I also came around to truly seeing how annoying and irresponsible these one off posters can be too. No one has to come charging on here defending a poster by attacking active posters who are feeling unseen and unsupported by new members. That’s for sure a bad way to incorporate yourself. So just because you came in too hot doesn’t mean the women on this board all agree all the time and if they don’t they can’t speak up (hello UO thread). Just so foolish. The women on this board consistently get a along and support one another differences aside and definetly support random posters in need and what more does anyone really expect beyond that?
  • Options
    Don't worry. Got my second warning.
    YGPM 
    *TW Spoiler*

DD: Aug '16

10/2017: Twins confirmed with TTTS at 22 weeks. 
    10/10/17 Twin B passed after in utero placenta surgery
    11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    11/26/17: Twin A passed after 24 days fighting in the NICU
    Benched 6 months 
    BFP: 6/28/18 MC:7/16/18  BO
    BFP: 10/2/18 EDD 6/15/18

• Options
    @wiseh @Dcwtada @chrssyms amen to all and yes we’re all humans who make mistakes. It’s how you handle yourself afterwards that counts!
  • Options
    Page views creep me outtttt. Lots of lurky loos 😬 

I am confused on how our randoms thread got shut down. People are reading them and reporting comments on them? 
  • Options
    @luckystar28 must have been the newly participating members getting flamed, interesting how you can quickly go from not knowing how to properly post to figuring out how to report people on here. 
  • Options
    @tuxielove93
    Whenever I read your posts I can't help but think. Well shoot, she would be a blast to drink with on girls weekend! There would never be a dull moment. And that's a compliment
    *TW Spoiler*

11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    Benched 6 months 

• Options
    Whelp, sorry guys for getting the holiday thread shut down - I think?? I still cannot tell what specific part is worthy of a warning but... whatever. I guess i wasn't really a bump member until I had a warning! Hopefully 2019 will be less drama and drive bys! Although, I like a LITTLE drama... ;)

MIL and SFIL are coming up for NYE and I'm dreading agreeing to this. I wish it were just DH, DD, and me. But what ever, we'll survive! DH and I met 6 years ago tonight, so that's always a kind of fun anniversary for us. I hope everyone has a fun night!! :)
  • Options
    Welp I’ve also been warned 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @ballofmeat bahaha thank you  :) 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    So, a off topic, but not really sure where else to put it.

I am just shy of 16 weeks at this point (how did that happen??). I occasionally think I may be feeling small movement - someone described a fish gently bumping the sides of a bag, that’s right about it), but I’ve always been rather insensitive to movement and I have another anterior placenta, so I’m not worrying about it over much. What I am wondering is, any moms who have had c-sections, did the scar tissue affect your nerves internally? Do we even feel internally? I definitely have some numbness left over around the scar on the outside - it’s not awful, but definitely feels less sensitive to touch than the rest of my skin. I’m curious if that same numbness extends to internal sensitivity regarding fetal movement.

(And if none of this makes a lick of sense, please tell me go hide under a rock, haha)
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @KissMeImScottish No CS here so I'm not much help, but I'm just here to say that I've barely felt any movement unless i'm lying on my back or stomach and being super still. I have no idea where my placenta is this time, but I had anterior last time too, and it was sooo long before I felt movement. Like maybe 18 weeks??
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 happy anniversary! We aren’t doing anything for NYE. For me NYE has always been a hunker down and avoid the crazies holiday. Probably because my parents made me terrified of drunk drivers on this holiday, lol. My mom and I are going to a movie and i’ll go to her house for dinner. My SO quit his job and is scared to tell my parents so he’s staying at home and pretending he is at work *eyeroll* 

There’s not a lot I can add to what was already said. Just know that I support all of you. I often feel like I’m not doing enough to contribute but I keep coming back, trying, and doing the best I can. You all have been nothing but wonderful and I always try to give back just as much as I get on here. 

Lately the frequency of negative posts by people I’ve never met on here, and drive bys, has me very wary of sharing too much on here. I don’t like that feeling. I legit had a dream last night that someone posted they went to a cafe in my town and I commented that I used to work there. In my dream I freaked out and deleted that comment because it gave away my exact location, lol. 
  • Options
    @antera23 I'm with you on that anxiety of posting too much info. I feel like I've been relatively careful this time around, but I know I was more specific during my pregnancy with DD so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to piece things together if someone had the time. I guess I'll have to count on me being so boring that it's no fun to do that! Also I'm riddled with student loan debt, so stealing my identity would be a terrible idea  :D
  • Options
    @tuxielove93 I agree with @ballofmeat! I always look forward to your posts. 
  • Options
    @canuckbaby you can upload videos?! Um sold! That’s awesome! @ShadeofGreen816 I can’t remember why your post would have been removed either. Well, either way, welcome to the badass club now. Ha! Happy anniversary! @KissMeImScottish that was me who described it as a fish bumping into the side of a bag. Lol. I also have an anterior placenta and a had a c-section second time around. I asked my OB about my scar still being sore and she said that was perfectly normal. Not sure if it affects being able to feel movement. I would guess not since it’s only a part of the uterus that was cut. I’m guessing the anterior placenta is the culprit in this case. I’m 16 weeks and the movement I feel is pretty sporadic still. And even has me wondering, was that the baby? Or gas?
    *TW Spoiler*

11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    Benched 6 months 

• Options
    About to hop on a plane to DC. My (secret) feud with DH's family continues... our senator contacted DH's office to offer a personal tour of the Capitol for the team (and anyone in the travel party, including me and DH's family). Working in athletics for so long, I've met enough famous athletes and celebrities and such that not much fazes me anymore...but BOY HOWDY do I fangirl for this senator. I literally go to Chamber of Commerce meetings that have nothing to do with work now, just to hear him speak. He's great, and I'm a political junkie to begin with (my ringtone is the theme song from The West Wing), so this is basically a dream come true for me. Except...DH's grandparents aren't interested so as it stands, no one gets to go on this tour because then we "aren't spending time together", as though somehow the time on this amazing, once-in-a-lifetime shared experience is of less quality than everyone sitting in the same living room watching Hallmark movies and screwing around on their phones. I'm pushing back a little, or at least as much as I think I can without making things stressful for DH, but I'm just flummoxed that no one in this family will stand up to these people. UGH so mad. (Sorry...there's my vent today.)

As to the stuff that took place yesterday...I think she legit messed up and genuinely didn't mean to AW three times. We all know the Bump app can be trash sometimes. I think sometimed we can be pretty quick to jump on newbies who screw up, too, although given the slew of them recently, that's not too tough to understand. And I can't speak to loss like you gals have known, so I don't want to speak out of turn or pretend to understand it -- but I also can see where grief gives people a different lens that can make an otherwise innocuous statement resonate differently (and it's foolish to downplay that or assume everyone who has dealt with grief uses the same lens) so while what she (initially) posted may not have been so bad just in and of itself, she pushed some buttons, whether intentionally or not, and that's just what you get on a pregnancy-centered board. But her response, once corrected on it, was WAY out of line and not remotely ok, and even though it resulted in warnings/bans I'm still glad to see we have each other's backs so vehemently. (Although I may pilfer the bizarre "f off, God bless" tagline...that was hilarious.) Hope that's all ok to say...ultimately I'm 100% Team June!
  • Options
    @KissMeImScottish I had a posterior last time and still didn’t feel movement until 17 weeks. This time after a cs I’ve barely felt movement and it’s only been a few times which still are “is that gas or baby”?. I think bc eventually they move up you will feel them soon. With an anterior placenta it will take longer to feel them so don’t start worrying for another month or more about movement. 

@ShadeofGreen816 happy meeting anniversary! 

We’re low key with our DD is daycare half day and friends coming over for wings and games later. They don’t have kids yet so it’s great we don’t have to get a sitter. 
  • Options
    Thanks for all the feedback, ladies! I’m not really worried about the lack of movement yet - I’ve always been late to feel it anyway, especially with an anterior placenta. I was more curious if the scar affects anything. This is pregnancy number 3 and I’ll admit to having more nerves than I did in the past because of this one have that new dynamic this time around. I’m anxious for the anatomy scan to get a look at where my placenta is vs. where the scar is. I always seem to have low lying placenta as well as it being anterior, and that scares up a whole bunch of concerns about acreta.

I haven’t felt the tightness or pulling yet on the scar, but I also have a long torso, so historically, my babies have a lot of room to grow up before they grow out, if that makes sense. I’m sure that symptom is coming for me in the not so distant future, haha.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Random for the day: baby weighs the same as a hockey puck apparently. This amused the sunshine out of my DH, the baby’s uncle J and auntie L (teammates not blood). 
  • Options
    @ballofmeat I'm sorry, I hope both you and DD get some relief. my baby niece was getting over it when we went for Christmas and was miserable! 

I'm a little behind on the thread but

@KissMeImScottish wow you put into words everything I wanted to say but couldn't to meatballs. also on a different note I just hit 16 wks and still am not sure if what I feel is baby.

I also got my first 2 warnings yesterday and 1 I'm not sure I wrote!
  • Options
    @ballofmeat I'm so sorry you have RSV! Omg I had it last winter and felt like complete shit. I can't imagine having it while being pregnant. Take care of yourself and I hope you beat it quickly  <3
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @eleven_ you have had it too?! Ugh! I thought maybe I was just being super whiny about a cold, but it seems my symptoms are justified. Now I feel even more awful for babies under 12 months who get this and end up in he hospital. Poor things. Good news is, I did some “research” and you are generally immune to it after getting it for at least 5-7 years. Too bad they don’t have a vaccine. 
    *TW Spoiler*

11/2/17 Twin A & B born 
    Benched 6 months 

• Options
    @ki1244 can you feign illness and say you're going to urgent care but actually go on that tour? if you need company, I'll come with you! It's a wonderful tour, especially if your senator is in the leadership (but even if not, it's a great experience). I am upset with your in-laws for you. :neutral:
  • Options