June 2019 Moms
Options

Holiday weekly randoms 12/24

Re: Holiday weekly randoms 12/24

• Options
    Merry Christmas Eve, to all of you who celebrate! I am sadly working today (thankfull remotely!) but will be off tomorrow and Wednesday.
  • Options
    we are with my family today and my in-laws tomorrow...unfortunately I'm not feeling the Christmas cheer
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vv826 sorry you aren’t feeling it. I spent all morning making cookies and now I’m pooped. Hah I think that used a lot of my Xmas cheer. We are having dinner with my in-laws and all their family. I hope I don’t feel super tired all night 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas Eve!!! I have a cold and we have to drive to my in laws house. I reeeeeaaalllly don’t want to. 
  • Options
    @chrssyms It's a strange phenomenon, I'm usually the one that's annoying everyone with my Christmas cheer this year I've taken my brother's role and become the Gr-ooge (Grinch/scrooge)!😄
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies!!! But add me to the group of just-not-feeling-it 😩
  • Options
    Merry Christmas! We just moved on Saturday and were/are still unpacking today but we have the tree and stockings up, and will be doing the presents and Christmas lunch tomorrow. I'm looking forward to baking chocolate chip oatmeal cookies with DS.
  • Options
    Just popping in to say Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a wonderful day :)
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies! I think I have the stomach flu so that’s fun 😩
  • Options
    Merry christmas ladies! 
  • Options
    @cricket1688 lol one of us one of us.... seriously though talk to your damn doctor. Especially since you have to break it to one of 2 guys... or go on Maury and be done with it.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you are having a great day!

We are visiting family this week so our immediate family Christmas will be when we get back, but Santa found DS and he was excited. 
  • Options
    @nmbrcrnchr1 hahaha would be hilarious to know how it goes
  • Options
    Merry Christmas!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ladies! We had a good holiday, minus the fact that DD is sick and we skipped the large family Christmas. I’m bummed we missed it, especially since I work every other. We also announced he sex to family and it feels good to let that out in the open now. It’s rewlly starting to sink in we might bring a baby girl home next year. 

I responded to the drive by. Like why does she think us saying we totally think it’s father B, going to make it any more real for her than a doctor confirming. I can’t.

I am however secretly sad the ghost mom hasn’t popped back in. 

• Options
    My curiosity got the better of me, I had to ask why baby daddy A was bad. Sorry if this backfires for the board, it’s been a bit quite here! But yes @meatballs37 ghost lady was too far out there
  • Options
    Happy holidays mamas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    We were supposed to head to my grandpas today but its snowing and roads are pretty messy. Opted to stay home. Guess its mcdicks for Christmas supper
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I’ve put myself to bed with 90 Day Fiancé and my dog. Merry indeed!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone!!!
  • Options
    @pbtoast I love 90 day fiance. I even make DH watch it.  
  • Options
    @amaren-2 Oh it’s pure gold. I’m watching old episodes of 90DF Happily Ever After and dying all over again over Danielle and Mohamed. 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all you ladies that celebrate! I hope everyone had enjoyable times with family/friends! And just enough drama to keep things interesting! 

Super sad that I missed out on posting the “that escalated quickly” gif on the drive by. But like... whoa. Although let’s be real, the baby daddy is probably B. But hopefully she sticks around a bit... id love to see how this goes! 
  • Options
    tuxielove93tuxielove93 member
    edited December 2018
    Nah, that’s total MUD. She had another period. You have to REALLY misunderstand how the whole thing works to think that another period PLUS a dating sonogram being off by a month means Guy A even has a shot. I really can’t see someone being quite that stupid unintentionally. It was some nice amusement for Christmas though! 

We had a glorious eve and day staying home, watching movies in pajamas, and eating a butt ton of mashed potatoes. I miss family
    sometimes living so far away on our own, but honestly, not on holidays. It was always SO STRESSFUL seeing so many people in such a short amount of time, and now I get to stay home and actually enjoy our holidays and it’s the freaking best. 

ETA: sorry posted too soon. Merry Christmas to all who celebrate. To everyone else, hope you had a nice day too!
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    Oh hell no. I do not like randos showing up to be flat out rude to people who don’t deserve it. 
  • Options
    I missed all the fun posts re Guy A or Guy B 
  • Options

I don't know...I don't think the "randos" are the rude ones here.  People in a crisis show up looking for advice, and some of you can't just let it be.  You gotta add in memes and gifs, hoping to stir up reactions, and then call the OP rude.

Plus, regulars on here seek out medical advice and it's happily given.  Maybe try being a little more welcoming?  It's just an internet message board; not some secret country club.

• Options
    I don't think it's bending over backwards to either ignore the posts you know will bug you, or to at least refrain from posting sassy little memes/gifs looking to stir up a reaction.  Again, this is just an internet message board.  Yeah, it's cool some of you have a clique here, but some other people just see it as another avenue for advice in difficult moments.  Both are fine.
  • Options
    @skatejawn27 I have definetly in the past felt similar to you. However as time has gone on you realize how these one offs are not taking into consideration the organization of the board. I have seen real medical questions answered with compassion to random posters but I have to side with the group that this person asking about guy A or guy B was not using any logic before hoping on here and prattling. She ignored her doctors advice which seems very odd to me. But I agree with you that women seeking advice in a hurry who may not be familiar with the board do deserve answers/compassion and I do believe they get it for the most part 
  • Options
    @Dcwtada yay! Glad you had a great Christmas and for the good reactions 🤗
  • Options
    @Dcwtada I'm so happy for an awesome Christmas and a great reaction! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"