Me: 36, DH 37.
August 2014- 6w MMC
July 2015- CP
PCOS, plus some medical issues that make me high risk.
Our rainbow babies are due 3/21!!!!!
I am bump illiterate, like I hate the platform so much!! There are ads everywhere and it logs me out all the time and I don’t get tag notifications so I can’t even follow conversations. I strongly recommend a Facebook group so I can actually connect with you ladies
If you hair flip over a debate and leave the group, you most likely won’t be allowed back in.
1. No mommy wars! We are here to love and support each other. No one way is the only way to care for a child.
2. All opinions will be treated with mutual respect, unless they are hurtful, degrading, etc. Treat your fellow group members with that same respect.
3. If a member personally attacks another member with words that are harmful, threatening or not in-line with our mutual respect policy, that member will receive a warning. Three warnings and you will be removed from the group. If you are the person being personally attacked, please bring it to the attention of one of the admins immediately.
4. Do not post graphic or disturbing photos, videos and other media in this group. If you are not sure about the content that you want to post, please contact one of the admins. (Breastfeeding photos are welcome!)
5. There will be no shaming of breastfeeding mothers, whether they cover or not, nurse in public, etc. There will be no shaming of bottle feeding mothers. You do not know why they are doing so, nor should it matter. We are all doing our best for our children's and family's needs.
6. Do not post personal contact information on the group's wall. This includes phone numbers, street addresses, etc. If you wish to share this information, please do so in a private message.
7. If you are going to comment, we would prefer it if you could try and add valuable discussion to the conversation. Be friendly, be fair and use common sense.
8. Hateful or discriminatory comments regarding race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexual orientation or political beliefs will not be tolerated. Violation of this rule is grounds for removal from the group.
9. Advertisement - This includes, but is not limited to: businesses, photo contests, and petitions. On the first day of each month, it will be considered "Business Day". On this day advertisements are allowed in the group. One of the admins will start a thread for the group to contribute to, and each business may post one comment with their advertisement. Any questions in regards to the advertisements need to be done in private message in order to make the thread easy to follow. Any advertisements posted on days other than "Business Day" will be removed and the poster will be given a warning. After three warnings, it is grounds for removal from the group. (Giving away formula or coupons for formula is not considered advertisement and may be done any day of the month without repercussion.)
10. Respect our admins. (This also means do not block any of the admins. You get one warning and if they are not unblocked within 24 hours, it will result in your removal from the group.) If you feel that you have been wrongfully removed from the group, or a comment/post that you have made should not have been deleted, bring it to the attention of <group creator name> and the situation will be reviewed.
I'm good with the suggestions for mods. I know I'm not a 'regular,' but it's because I'm mostly mobile and my app is the worst. It's a lot easier for me to participate in FB groups. I still talk to about 15 girls from D15 every single day. I will be sad if I can't be a part of this group wherever it moves, but I'll understand if that's how you guys want to play it since I haven't been participating as much as most of the ladies in here. I loved having the community to talk to and ask for advice when DS was born; I think it's really helpful to have a group of people also dealing with the newborn stage and sleeping/ feeding issues.