August 2019 Moms
Options

Spotting Support! ** TW **

Re: Spotting Support! ** TW **

• Options
    @jmesue1030 I’m so sorry you’re experiencing bleeding. That is really scary. Please let us know how the u/s goes if you feel up to it.
  • Options
    @jmesue1030 I'm sorry that this is your day. It's very hard to be optimistic and not anticipate the worst after a loss...it's seems like the brain's way of protecting/preparing itself. Praying that the upcoming u/s puts your mind at ease! 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh gosh @jmesue1030, how scary. I will be thinking about you, KUP if you feel up to it!
    FORMER USERNAME: @runningisrad

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @jmesue1030 I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope that your scan will confirm that the bleeding is from the sch and all is ok with baby. Sending you you lots and and lots of positive thoughts. 
  • Options
    @jmesue1030 praying for good results for you tosay! It can be so scary. Update us if you feel up to it. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @Allycat11 That sounds like an incredibly stressful several weeks! I'm glad your last scan was so positive, but I know being PGAL, it's hard to not be anxious even in the best circumstances, let alone if you experience bleeding. I hope things will be uneventful for you from here on. 
  • Options
    @jmesue1030 I hope your little peanut is hanging in there. bleeding is so scary. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @Allycat11 I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time this pregnancy! Spotting can really screw with you, so I'm glad the bedrest is helping & you're on the upswing now. Fingers crossed you will have an easier time here on out! 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    Hey guys!

im 8 weeks today. Saw the baby at 7+2 with a good heart beat. I’ve been sick for the last two days with a cold. And this morning I noticed brown discharge. I’m hoping it goes away and I’ve called the clinic but they haven’t gotten back to me yet. I’m just so nervous. Already been a dramatic pregnancy with almost getting a MTX shot because they thought it was an ectopic. I hope it just goes away on its own. :( 
  • Options
    @jmesue1030   Oh no, how scary! I’m glad you were able to get into the ultrasound this afternoon. Sending you positive thoughts! 
  • Options
    @jmesue1030 sending good vibes your way. This stuff can be so tough. 

@Allycat11 I’m so glad you got some positive news today after the past few scary weeks! That’s awesome! 
  • Options
    @Allycat11 I’m so sorry to hear about your past losses and that this pregnancy has been so scary so far. Thinking of you and your little bean!
  • Options
    @database6 I'm glad your bleeding resolved!! And that the found a cause that they aren't concerned about!! Good news!
  • Options
    @khusro Did they call you back yet? I hope that the discharge has gone away and that you update us soon.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    So I can't find a recent symptoms thread anywhere, so I thought I'd ask here.

This morning the spotting was quite heavy. Which was disappointing since I'd had almost nothing for the previous 3 days. So I was feeling pretty down.
     And all day today I've been getting weird pains

Right now I'm chilling on the couch and there is this intermittent ... discomfort. It's like electricity that starts in my uterus and then shoots down. Wtf is up with that? Anyone else had it? Or should I start freaking out more? Maybe I'm just insane. (The spotting eased off and haven't seen any in the last 5 hours or so).
  • Options
    @chillycanadian I’m lurking on this post and saw your symptom post. Sounds like it could be ‘lightning crotch’ a lovely term for the pain. It’s usually caused by the baby pressing down into the birth canal before labor but I experienced it throughout my entire second pregnancy. You’re not crazy! I may not even be giving it the correct term but I’ve experienced it too! 
  • Options
    @chillycanadian With spotting, if have I have any new symptoms or increased spotting I typically call my OB to  hopefully be seen or get an ultrasound. hope your discomfort and spotting stay away <3

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    @missbmama oh! Can it happen this early?! I wouldn't think there is enough weight yet to press down! But I'm super glad it's a thing and it's not just me!

@moon1417 the early pregnancy clinic diiiid tell me I could call them to move my appointment up if I needed the reassurance. (Next one is Jan 29). So I thought about it yesterday and decided if the spotting continued as it was, until this morning, I would call to go in today.
    But luckily I haven't noticed any since yesterday evening! Yay! (Despite some gentle yoga this morning and an intense dog walk through knee deep snow at -27c haha.)
    It would be such a relief to know the little nugget is still hanging on. And hopefully has a better heart rate than at the last US.

Is it weird that I keep beating myself up for wanting US/ heart beat reassurance? TW* I keep thinking I would feel so much better to see the heartbeat.... But then I remember that with my last pregnancy, we saw our baby dancing on the US, perfect and active and the most amazing thing I have ever seen...... and then   4 days later we lost it. So then I feel stupid for being reassured by a good result, because things can change in a heartbeat. End TW*
    And now I'm bawling haha. Oh hormones.
  • Options
    @suzycupcake

thank you for asking. Still having brown discharge. They said it’s normal but I don’t know. It’s not excessive but def there. I’m having more nausea so I’m thinking that’s. Good sign but also also having on and off pain. I don’t have an ultrasound till Jan 29. My doctor is out till the end of this week. I think I’ll call on Monday and ask then again then. 

Im just glad it hasn’t turned red or pink. But everytime I go to the bathroom, I get panicky. 

But I talked to my SIL. I have 5 in total and she told me they’ve all spotted at one point or another. So here’s hoping! #postivethinking
  • Options
    @sim-sim Oh it took me a minute to realize you changed your scn. Spotting is such a mind F. Yes, it's super common at this point. That's what I was told too. I was also having some pretty moderate cramping and they said to call only if it's severe or if bleeding becomes heavy.

*TW***in spoiler
    I've experienced loss before so I know what severe cramping feels like

With what you've been through, you have every right to feel anxiety/fear. Positive thinking is good, but remember that feeling your feelings will not make anything bad happen. Anxiety often tells us that but it's a lie. Your next u/s is around 10 weeks? How did you feel when you heard your baby's heart beat? It's such a trip. To me, it sounds like a galloping horse. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake I’m sorry about your prior loss! ❤️ 

And yes lol name changed just because. 

Also the spotting is better. Yay.
    next appt Jan 29. 

You know is it weird that hearing the heart beat was just an out of body experience? Like it wasn’t coming out of me? 

Im a physician. I hear heartbeats everyday. I’ve done Doppler’s On pregnant women. And maybe that’s why it was just a weird moment for me to hear my own babies heart beat. 

I think with everything going on with this pregnancy maybe part of me doesn’t want to acknowledge the heartbeat as part of myself. In case it doesn’t work out. Which is so sad. Of course I want my child more than anything but it’s like I don’t want to get attached. 
  • Options
    This is somewhat spotting related, I am posting here becauae I know several of you are also dealing with a SCH.  I was diagnosed with a SCH 3 weeks ago but have not had bleeding in a few weeks. Today I have had borderline unbearable cramping off and on, can that be related? Reason to seek medical attention or not unless I am bleeding? Usually I would reach out to my OB but I am switching offices and can't get medical advice from them until I am seen...and I cant be seen until my old office transfers my records. I've had 3 losses and 2 full term pregnancies and can't remember cramping like this in first tri with either of my healthy pregnancies. 

10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @allycat11 I don’t have an answer to your question but just want to let you know that I’m thinking of you and sorry you are experiencing this. Sending you tons of positive vibes <3
  • Options
    @Allycat11 I was told mild cramping is normal. But severe is a different story. if you are experiencing unbearable cramping, it's worth investigating. Most of the most worrysome pregnancy related causes I can think of, would also come with bleeding. But still worth getting seen for.

It could even possibly be unrelated to the pregnancy. 

I hope everything is ok! Please keep us updated if you can!
  • Options
    Thanks @chillycanadian I think I will call today and see if they will at least give some guidance on this. By today they should have my bloodwork and 1 of the 3 ultrasounds so hopefully that is enough for them to let me know how to proceed right now. 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @chillycanadian I know the feeling... its so comforting to see the HB and the baby dancing, but I too experienced a loss after seeing all those things... I'm getting antsy for the NT scan since that will be past our loss milestone. Hang in there. PGAL is hard, its hard to trust it will all be ok.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @allycat11 I have had some pretty severe cramping with my SCH & so far, all is still well. I know that doesn’t tell you what’s going on in your ute. I hope you’re able to get an answer that today, all is well. One day at a time. You have this!
  • Options
    Hoping for some resolution/good news for you @Allycat11, how are you feeling today?

• Options
    Thanks everyone! @hey_clever_girl I am feeling much better today and still feel pregnant. I called the new OB office to see if they had enough of my records to see me yet, the one person who handles that is out today so I am hoping for a call back tomorrow. 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    @Allycat11 Are you close enough to your old doc to request a copy of records in person and then just take them to new doc so you can be seen? My old office was faster about patient requests than other offices, but it may not be an option depending on your location. 
    Rainbow baby Dean is due 2/17/17!
  • Options
    @WinchesterGirl I am close enough to go in person, they printed off my bloodwork which I personally faxed. For ultrasounds they insist on faxing them. One of my ultrasounds this pregnancy was done in the ER of the hospital where I plan to deliver so the new office should have that report. I am hoping the bloodwork plus the one ultrasound is enough to at least get me on the schedule. 

There are some major politics happening in the medical community around here which has resulted in lots of doctors leaving, many cutting ties with certain hospitals, and so much confusion in the offices. Unfortunately the patients are the ones who suffer. 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Hi guys. I’m 10 weeks today and since 9 weeks have had an increase in normal vaginal discharge so I’ve been wearing a panty liner to stay dry. Last night when i went to change it i noticed i had a thick light brown strip of discharge on it. No cramping or anything though just stretchy pains in my uterus randomly.  I haven’t had anything since and don’t notice anything when i wipe? I’ve called my NP but waiting for a call back.. trying to stay calm but nervous since i had a missed Mc last year. 
  • Options
    @jenn0117 brown typically = old blood, so if you aren't bleeding and haven't had any cramping, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I know that's easier said than done. Hope you can get some peace of mind soon!

• Options
    @Allycat11 That’s a tough situation! It is reassuring that you are not bleeding. Hang in there! Hopefully you can get in for a piece of mind this week. 
  • Options
    Ugh I’m having more bleeding tonight. It’s brown so I’m not freaking out— but seriously just when I was starting to feel comfortable with the pregnancy, this happens. I haven’t had any bleeding since 12 days ago when I had gushing bright red blood... everything turned out okay with that so I feel a bit reassured. I have an appointment already scheduled for Monday morning so unless this gets worse, I’ll wait until then to figure out what’s going on. This baby’s nickname is drama baby.
  • Options
    @jmesue1030 praying everything is fine for you and drama baby! We joke that this one has to be a girl due to all of the dramatics so far. 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19