TMI Yellow CM?? Please read. — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

TMI Yellow CM?? Please read.

MilGoe2010MilGoe2010 member
10 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic
edited December 5 in Trying to Get Pregnant
So going off my other post I'm now having yellow stretchy, snot like discharge this has been going on for the past few days. I still have yet for my period to start but am still getting negative tests. I had an early MC on the 26th of Oct. 

Re: TMI Yellow CM?? Please read.

• I didn't see the replies because I wasnt getting notifications to my email. I deleted the photos after reading admin response
  • I didnt see just a thread for those kinds of questions or I would've posted it there. I read the rules.
  • From the very first page of the Ultimate TTGP Newbie Guide:

Am I Pregnant?

First thing: it is against the forum rules to ask if you are pregnant (straight forward or in a round about way) and to post pictures of HPTs asking about lines. A line is a line=pregnant. The only place you can post your HPT is What Does A Positive Test Look Like in First Tri. If you are looking for a success story, the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Trimester; Pregnant After Infertility or Pregnant After Loss boards are best suited for your question. We can not tell you if you are pregnant, so please don't ask. Take a test, if it's negative, lurk some more and get to know the community. If it's positive, congratulations, please move on to your BMB or First Tri and participate there.

The number one rule of this board is to lurk. Lurk and lurk some more. Please refrain from creating a new thread to ask any questions that have been asked recently. If you have a question regarding your cycle or chart, please ask in the Waiting To Ovulate (WTO) or Two Week Wait (TWW) threads. Otherwise, if you have a general question for the whole community, it may be better suited to start a new thread.

How I feel all of the time.
    November FET Spreadsheet
    September ER Spreadsheet
    My Journey ***Tw in spoiler***

IVF
    New RE; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, 2018; transferring A+ boy
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI
    TTC #1 since 2012
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

kiki75dpjenniferstassischroeder
  • I read that when I first joined 2 years ago. I refreshed myself when I saw the admin comment. I was talking about a thread for CM questions. I'm just trying to get advice on if anyone else has had that and what the outcome was. I know it's not an infection. 
  • Does TB even do email notifications? I don't even get notifications on my phone with the mobile app.
    Together since 2007
    Married July 2016
    TTC #1 since July 2017
    IUI #1 December 2018
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Awkward Family Photos
    dpjenniferkels0091
  • Oh man I’m not sad that I missed this round of CM. 

TTGP December Siggy: Awkward Family Christmas Photos

Married 10.2016
    TTC #1 11.2017

suzycupcakemarebear15nitnat007WinchesterGirl
  • No I'm not trying to ask if I'm pregnant. My doctor wont see me until Friday as thats six weeks since my MC. I was seeing if anyone went through the same thing after a MC and what caused it if so. It's clear that I'm not going to get any one that has experience with this. I'm just not going to post again since you're all a bunch of snobs. Report this to the admin idgaf.
  • My doctor wont see me until Friday 
  • Does TB even do email notifications? I don't even get notifications on my phone with the mobile app.
    There's the preference area and you can turn notifications on and off in there. All my notifications are on but I'm still not getting any
  • Why are you wasting your doctors time?  

Me: 30 DH:32

DD 3/11  

MMC 2/12

DS 1/13

TTC #3 since 2/17.  Malignant molar missed miscarriage 8/22/17

• holly321 said:
    Why are you wasting your doctors time?  

I'm not wasting the doctors time. I was told by my doctor that in 6 weeks, which will be this Friday, if my period still hasn't shown to go in. I'm done replying now. Good night. 
  • Since you are this self absorbed. Let me spell it out briefly.

The point is that we don't make threads for ourselves unless it's a unicorn question.

Because of your inability to follow rules, nobody is going to grace you with a response to your question. 

How I feel all of the time.
    November FET Spreadsheet
    September ER Spreadsheet
    My Journey ***Tw in spoiler***

IVF
    New RE; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, 2018; transferring A+ boy
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI
    TTC #1 since 2012
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P