June 2019 Moms

PGAL Check-In Week of 12/3

1. How many weeks are you?

2. Previous loss(es)?

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?

4. Any appointment updates?

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up? 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite season and why?

Re: PGAL Check-In Week of 12/3

• Loading the player...
  • meatballs37meatballs37 member
    edited December 2018
    @sparklingdiamond will be thinking of you tomorrow. I know how huge of a milestone this is for you guys. Praying everything is as it should be. 
  • @sparklingdiamond thinking about you today!
  • **lurking**
    Thinking and praying for you today @sparklingdiamond!
  • coco2787coco2787 member
    edited December 2018
    @sparklingdiamond I'll be thinking of you and baby today, let us know how everything goes <3 (ETA missed that your post was from yesterday)

@MomaPetey630 I hope your appointment goes well!  Are you sure you're getting the NT scan?  I thought they don't do that until at least 11 weeks?

@bakerstreetboys FX you can get through these next couple weeks, the wait between scans is so hard when you have a history of MMC.  Have you used your Doppler yet or will this be your first attempt?  Hopefully you can find that beautiful little heartbeat <3

@ncm1919 we've been watching Kidding too and while it's funny a lot of the time it definitely has some seriously depressing moments.  

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @coco2787 ok so I glad it’s not only me. Have you seen the episode with the pen pal yet? That’s the one that got me. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 9W6D LMP, 9W2D Ultrasound

2. Previous loss(es)? Early MC, 5 weeks, January 2015

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Physically, nausea is tentatively getting better? It really comes and goes, so I won't call it over until.... gosh idk. Maybe 2 weeks of betterness? It's so weird because with my son it was just constant for 6 months, but this is much different for me. I'm extremely grateful, but I do not know what to expect. Had a few headaches, lots of back, hip, and stomach discomfort, and of course, much more easily exhausted. Pregnancy is extremely frustrating to me. I go from being able to walk 4 miles without breaking a sweat to not being able to walk through my grocery store without feeling like I'm going to pass out and vomit. And that inability to function at my normal level really takes a toll on me emotionally, but at least this time I was expecting it. Emotionally, I'm ok. I get really worried that something is wrong, but honestly, my toddler is so distracting that I can't lay around and worry about it the majority of the time. There's no real reason to think anything is wrong, it's just a constant fear I'll have until I'm holding the baby in my arms. And it gradually decreases as I get closer and closer to viability and as I can feel the baby move. 

4. Any appointment updates? Nope

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? MIL is here! At least the last two days I've been doing tons of grazing and actually been able to do things and interact, so I'm very grateful for that. 

6. Any milestones coming up?  Just waiting for those baby kicks. I hear STMs can get them as early as 12 weeks? I got them pretty early with my son, but I'm a bit squishier this time around, so idk how its all going to balance out. I would love some baby movement at 12 weeks though. 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite season and why? It used to be summer when I lived in freezing cold PA because it was the only season of halfway sort of decent weather that I wasn't freezing in, but now I love spring. It's a wonderful temperature here, and everything is blooming and so gorgeous, it's like every week is a new flower of some sort blooming. And I swear every plant here has a flower, so it's really just a wonderful time of year. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Thanks guys.  I am so anxious I can't concentrate.  And I have three hours until I leave work.  Which seems both not very long and super long.  They told us it didn't appear to be genetic and there was a less than 1% chance of it happening again.  But when it's already happened to you, 1% seems high!  And I'm more worried they will find some completely new issue.  I keep reminding myself I have a healthy son and that there doesn't appear to be a genetic issue.
  • @coco2787 I'm sorry that this is such a rough week for you, that's a lot to deal with.  I keep hoping that these anniversaries will get easier from year to year.  I found baby once on the Doppler, but it was very faint, so I'm going to try again tonight!

• @coco2787 Sending you so many hugs this week. ❤️
  • @coco2787 I’m so sorry this is such a hard week and month for you ❤️

@sparklingdiamond I’m thinking of you and your little girl today. Crossing everything that you have the most boring NT scan ever. 
  • @dntstpbelieveing take care of yourself tomorrow.
  • Lots of love to all the ladies struggling this week. ❤️ 
  • Thinking of you @sparklingdiamond!! All fingers and toes crossed!
  • MomaPetey630MomaPetey630 member
    edited December 2018
    @coco2787 I guess I am not sure. But I might lose my mind if I don’t see this baby today. The nurse counted out my gestation for my apt and said it was good. So I’m stressing now. :/

also im sorry you are struggling a bit but I can say you are not alone. I feel the same way this time of year. I lost on 11/3 and the other due 12/24. I also get how people are quick to say they are sorry for a loss then disappear.  Like the pain isn’t still there. We don’t just forget! 

Thank you for you support. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 Yay!!! I'm so so happy for you!!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @ncm1919 I give you major props for powering through and keeping up with work travel! I hope you start feeling good and it’s smooth sailing. 

@coco2787 I’m sorry December has so many challenging dates for you, but I’m glad you decided to participate here so we can help support you through it. January will be here before you know it! 

@bumblebee0210 Yay for a good NT scan!!

@sparklingdiamond I’m waiting with baited breath to hear that everything looks good for baby girl. 
  • 1. How many weeks are you?  11wks

2. Previous loss(es)?  Early miscarriage 6/2016

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?  My nausea seems to be getting worse instead of better for the past few days, but I'm also starving constantly which is a really fun balancing act.  Emotionally, I cry over everything.  McDonald's forgets to salt my fries?  Tears.  My dog rests his cute face on my lap?  Tears.

4. Any appointment updates?  I had my first appointment with the midwife today.  She was awesome, and I got to hear that beautiful little heartbeat.  On 12/14 I have my NT ultrasound.

5. Rants/Raves/Questions?  My full-time job is as a social worker in a state prison, and the various smells in this place are not working well with the nausea at all.  

6. Any milestones coming up?  No.

7. GTKY: What is your favorite season and why?  Autumn--colors, holidays, temperature.
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 woo for low risk NIPT!

@eleven_ snow with the kids sounds so fun! It almost makes me want to make a trip to the mountains. 
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 So glad to hear good results! 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • @sparklingdiamond I am so glad that things were positive today. I am sorry about that fear though. I dont know that it will ever go away but I am glad you got good news today!
  • @sparklingdiamond @nmbrcrnchr1 So happy to read good news for both of you! 
  • @sparklingdiamond im so glad everything measured normal. 
  • @sparklingdiamond So happy to read this! Hoping in time that anxiety lessens for you. After what you’ve been through, I don’t know that it will ever go away. But hopefully it will diminish enough to where you feel more comfortable. 
  • @sparklingdiamond I’m so glad you got good news.
  • Yay!  I’m so glad to hear everything looked normal today @sparklingdiamond

How did your appointment go today @MomaPetey630?

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19