Infertility

Intro (child and loss mentioned)

applegirl19applegirl19 member
edited September 2018 in Infertility
Hi Ladies

A little into on myself. I have been referred to a RE and will be seeing him Friday.I saw one back years ago. I have no issues getting pregnant it’s staying pregnant. I think I am on the correct board.

I am on my second marriage. We decided to try to get pregnant. This this is different partner my OB said to just try. Well here I am with another referral. He didn’t mess around even though it’s the first with my new husband I’ve had 5 losses total. 

My pregnancy background:
1st pregnany miscarriage 2009
2nd pregnancy was successful no issues

I had no idea that my first loss would be one of many.
3rd pregnancy a miscarriage  (2012)
4th pregnancy a miscarriage (2012)

Then I saw a RE for the first time. Unable to give me any answers. Started on baby aspirin and presterone 
5th pregnancy miscarriage (2013)
6th pregnancy successful (2013)

7th pregnancy (2018) a miscarriage 

I am nervous for Friday. I am 36. My dear new husband doesn’t get that 5 losses isn’t normal. He actually said after our first loss together that it happens to everyone. I feel differently. My biggest fear is they will just say unexplained recoccurent pregnancy loss. I feel I’ve been poked and tested on in the past with no answers. 

I guess thats my intro.

Anyone have any suggestions of what to ask? I can’t remember much of my other visits it’s such a blur. 

Re: Intro (child and loss mentioned)

• I'm so very sorry for your losses. You might like the TTCAL threads over at TTGP. Introduce yourself generally here https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12734697/newbie-intro-thread-w-o-9-24 and read the link to the newbie guide in the OP. Then when you feel ready, you can post here https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12734694/ttcal-w-o-9-24

Do you know how to change your username here on The Bump so that it's easier to tag you? I wouldn't put your first and last name as the title of your post for internet safety. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• How do you change your name? Thank you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Loss is so hard. Infertility is so hard. I'm sorry your husband isn't on the same page. I think they often don't know how to respond because it's happening to our bodies and they can't control that, and that hurts. At least that's how it was for my husband and I. He wanted to fix it and he couldn't. It felt like he was minimizing things, but when we would talk about it, it was just his way of dealing. Prayers as you move forward. I hope you got some answers or at least some direction on Friday.