May 2019 Moms

Pregnancy Announcements

Re: Pregnancy Announcements

• I guess the opposite here, but this baby is the first one we didn’t plan. While no one has asked me yet if we were trying or not, I keep freaking out and announce that it wasn’t planned because I always feel judgment when we tell people. (DS is 3 and DD is only 9 months old, yikes). I guess I need to stop caring what others think because we’re both happy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @eatinwatermelonseeds @duchessofcambridge I am more than half way through grad school. I am planning on taking two more courses next semester and taking exams early. Then I only will have one more course. Luckily everyone has been really supportive—my dad especially! :-)
  • Im loving all these announcements! I really want to take a family picture to announce but I'm so swollen from the meds, i already know im going to hate my picture. 

• I had a close friend ask if this pregnancy was planned. I just laughed because well first of DD is 16 months and I’m almost 40- so what do you think? It didn’t bother me- she’s just blunt like that. 

We we told our family and most friends, but I think around New Years we will post a picture of DD in her Big Sister 2019 shirt on Instagram/ FB. It will be right before our 20 week u/s so I know I will be nervous still, But hopefully everything will look good by then.
  • @mrskoz428 yes, who cares!! If you’re ready you’re ready. We started trying for DS 5-6 mo after getting married and got similar comments. Like what do you care, just say congrats and move on. 

• @DuchessOfCambridge I just tried to keep calm and realize that those people making those comments obviously aren’t very close to us since DH and I have been very open and clear in our hopes of starting a family right away. I just said that we felt very blessed that God’s plan for our little family aligned with what we’d always wanted. ⬇️🎤
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • I'm loving all the announcements I'm seeing :)!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @mrskoz428 @DuchessOfCambridge Hmm we got pregnant 6 months after we got married and no one ever asked if it was planned or made comments about it being fast. We aren't "old" by any means but we were 28 and 30 when we had her, though, so that might be part of it. Also, we did take everything else realllllly slowly, with many friends who met way after us and got engaged and married before us (and are just now starting to think about kids or are pregnant). I was in no rush to get married which most people knew, but wanted to start a family basically exactly when we had DD.

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• I'm pretty sure having a baby was the only thing we didn't rush lol. We met in August, started dating in September, moved in together in October, engaged in November and married in January (a long 2 month engagement 😂) we got pregnant about a year after we got married. And honestly if we hadn't I'm not sure anyone would've bat an eye since everything else went so quickly. 
  • @mrskoz428 OMG that's such a fun way to tell them!! So cute :)

@eatinwatermelonseeds Lol but your way sounds so much more romantic than ours!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @Sketner610 That's a bummer...It sucks when people don't mirror your enthusiasm. I'm sure they'll change their tune once baby gets here! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrskoz428 that is an awesome way to announce to your students!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• @expandcontract that’s too funny! Now I want to change my idea for my Halloween costume with the kiddos just to play my belly up for another few months! 😂 I’m legit in stitches laughing!
  • @expandcontract I wouldn’t be able to hold out! My kids were already suspecting it!
  • I am feeling the same. Surprise baby and we were “done” according to everyone else. God planned otherwise 😉
  • @SpaceBurger Love it! This is the best thing I’ve seen all day!! 😂
  • Your face is the best @SpaceBurger  :D:D  IDK why it's making me giggle, just your expression
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • @SpaceBurger I’m pretty certain you are my spirit animal. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @expandcontract well that’s one way for people to find out! Good for you for being positive about it, I think I’d feel a little bitter that my friend that knew blurt it out but pregnancy makes me a cranky bitch right now, so that may be why!