MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
PVM 5.8.12
GWM 3.17.15
RPM 2.21.19

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Weekly Randoms (9/24-9/28)

• Options
    I could watch Colbert do that all day!!

i'm 20 weeks today and my two year old is on full-on sleep regression, tantrum town, so things. Are. Amazing. 😷
  • Options
    More rain here. Flash floods allllllllll up in our backyard. All DS wants to do is jump in the puddles and of course he doesn't own a rain coat. So instead he plays outside and splashes for 10 minutes, then gets freezing cold and runs inside, we put on dry clothes, and then 30 minutes later he's throwing a fit to go back outside again. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @sjnsjnsjn - Sleep regressions are the literal worst. ESPECIALLY while pregnant. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    @okayestmom12 that looks wonderful. I’m counting down till nap time. Hoping DD will go down easy. 

@sjnsjnsjn ugh they are awful! Going through one right now with DD and naps and bedtimes are such a battle. It’s exhausting. 
  • Options
    So I had to take my glucose test early this pregnancy for some reason. Although I passed I still have to take it again at the normal time (in a month). Ugh why?!?
  • Options
    @okayestmom12 that looks heavenly!! I could really go for a blizzard right now but it's freezing out!
  • Options
    Right, @okayestmom12 and @allthingsgo!? It came kind of out of nowhere and it is HORRIBLE.
  • Options
    I miss naps. DD hasn’t napped in at least a year. Every so often I can snuggle her into submission if I really need one but always regret it come bed time. I won’t trust her to not tear the house down if I try to nap with new baby so I have no idea how that’s going to go. 
  • Options
    @madreofdragons - Oh man! Naps are life. 

I will say that my DD was 2y10m when my DS was born and decided she was done napping. What I’d do would be to bring her to my bed, put on a show on my tv or give her her Kindle for some screen time. I was able to nap in somewhat peace then. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    I’m forseeing a lot more screen time for DD when this baby arrives. 

On another note, I just accidentally sent a kissy face text to an older gentlemen I used to work with. :tired_face:
  • Options
    @okayestmom12 how is your house so clean? I have one child so far and it looks like a bomb exploded lol
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @allthingsgo +1 to a ton more screen time for DS once this baby comes. 
  • Options
    A new set of co-ops started today, they definitely get younger every year, because obviously I am not aging...
  • Options
    More screen time is how I survived first trimester total exhaustion. I set my 5 year old up with a movie and legos and dozed off on the couch while my older two were at baseball practice with DH. 
  • Options
    @allthingsgo I don’t know if you’re overweight, but if your BMI is in a certain range, you have to do glucose early now and again at 28w. 
  • Options
    I really resent work stress and those who create it for me right now. I'm literally stressed about being stressed.  :| 
  • Options
    We have survived 2 nights of DS sleeping in a regular bed and not the crib! He actually did much better than I thought he would 
  • Options
    @hannahbananas11 - send me some of that bread and I’ll help you take care of it! 

As for the house... I’m a wee bit OCD. My kids pick up any messes before we leave for school/ go down for nap/ etc. Clutter drives me bananas. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    @allthingsgo - If you’re considered overweight/ obese or have family history, you get the distinct pleasure of taking it twice. I’ve had to for every pregnancy mostly because of family history (parents are both diabetics) but I was also 125 lbs heavier than I am now w/ my other two so weight was a factor. I’ve always passed with flying colors and I get a sick satisfaction about passing not once, but twice. Ha! Because of my bariatric surgery, I avoid the traditional GTT this time but did have to do a week of 4x a day ginger pricks last month and I’ll do the same again around 28w. 
    T & J 5.9.09
    MMC 2.12.11 @ 8w
    PVM 5.8.12
    GWM 3.17.15
    RPM 2.21.19

• Options
    @cmjenkies and @okayestmom12  I’m in the normal range for BMI and had a grandfather that had diabetes but that’s it. DD was large at birth (almost 10lbs) so I’m guessing that’s why? But I thought since I had already done it I was in the clear. Guess not. 

@okayestmom12 pricking your fingers 4x a day does not sounds fun!  Glad you always pass though. Here’s to hoping we all do this go round!
  • Options
    @allthingsgo it usually peaks or kicks in around 28 weeks. It’s totally possible to pass now and fail it later. Your first being large could totally be part of it, as is family history and even race. From what I’ve been hearing in the GD groups is that they’ve really tightened up the guidelines so I think some docs are just starting to test earlier and twice now. 
  • Options
    I was tested early (10 weeks) because I had it with my second pregnancy. I passed the 1 hour so they said I was good until 26-28 weeks. I'll do another 1 hour. If I pass I'm good. If not I have to do the 3 hour. 
  • Options
    cas060cas060 member
    edited September 2018
    Mighta outdone myself with yard work today... 3 hours maybe followed by yoga class.  
    If you dont hear from me tomorrow its because i cant move  :dizzy:
    On a side note, during savasana... i got a 1 kick, 2 kick, 3 kick...  as of to ask why the hell i stopped moving  :*
  • Options
    @kayjay44 what brand? I just ordered my first maternity jeans and am super anxious about getting them and the fit! 
  • Options
    Started off this morning with DD waking up having slept in her own puke all night  :# she’s had two baths and her hair washed 4 times and it still smells like curdled milk 
  • Options
    kayjay44 said:
    This made my day:
    Image may contain 1 person text
    I feel like a founding father every time I wear a low pony
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    @kayjay44 I saw that on the mytherapistsays IG earlier today and died laughing, then sent it to three friends. I'm glad to find that someone else also enjoyed it as much as I did! :D
  • Options
    It occurred to me this morning that I'm roughly at the halfway point between my last disappointing period and my due date!  :)
  • Options
    @megpants209 1822 - I really liked them otherwise!!

KBJ-SEJ married 8.18.2012
    BMJ born 5.27.2014
    MMC 7.2.2015 @ 5w5d
    SMEJ born 6.5.2016
    BFP 6.8.2018 EDD 02.18.2019

• Options
    @kayjay44 that’s what I went with! Glad to hear you liked them. I’m excited to be able to comfortably wear jeans again. Hair band trick isn’t working for me anymore 
  • Options
    Last night my damn cat peed on my bed again. And this morning one of the dogs pooped on my bedroom floor. 
    I'm done with animals. 
  • Options
    @nursemom913 and she didn't wake you? My DD peed through her clothes the other night and you would have thought someone was trying to murder her-13mo old drama queen! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 so pets can smell that you're pregnant and they might be upset about it
  • Options
    @disneybaby84
    Yeah I get that maybe with our dog but the cat has been doing this for a while even before I was pregnant. He has been diagnosed with kidney disease and I know that contributes to some of his issues so I try not to get mad at him but some nights I'm just not up for changing the bed stuff for the 4th time in a week. 
    Our other cat had the same condition and he declined while I was expecting our current youngest and I'm seeing the same thing happening again. I guess part of me is just upset that I might lose another pet either during my pregnancy or soon after. 
  • Options
    @bellebaby221 can you lock it out of your bedroom?