Weekly Appointments • w/o 9.23

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF
BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 9.23

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck @hannelorre fx it goes well.
    hannelorre
  • @echo-charlietango Do you have the rx form printed out from the PelvIce website? I’m not sure my doctor would have known what to do otherwise!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
    echo-charlietango
  • @kadeephd I’m so glad she was willing to work you! Good luck!
    @hoosiermama-2 I’m glad that your eating and monitoring is going well!

hoosiermama-2Katzaliakadeephdscaredunprepared
  • @PensiveCrayon Not yet! I’ll print it soon though - thanks for the reminder :smiley:
    Anniversary
    PensiveCrayonKatzalia
  • @echo-charlietango Congrats on a great appointment!  Does your prenatal pill have iron in it?

Pregnancy Ticker
    scaredunprepared
  • @kadeephd It does have iron...so maybe I should get back to taking it regularly :grimace: I got out of the habit but felt that my diet was nutritious enough (and it seems to be, minus this little dip in iron).
    Anniversary
    kadeephdkaty0990
  • @echo-charlietango The iron is one of the reasons I remind myself to take my prenatal.  I was surprised my levels weren't low when they tested me because I'm prone to low iron.  I've been turned away from giving blood several times because of it.

Pregnancy Ticker
    echo-charlietangoscaredunprepared
  • @hannelorre Hooray for a passed 3 hour test!

@morgantu Glad you're measuring right on track.  They measured my fundal height for the first time at the last appointment and said I was measuring a week behind where I actually am.  I guess they don't worry too much unless it's off by a lot.  At this point, our babies are diverging in size anyway so I don't know why they'd expect everyone to measure exactly the same.  A future 9 lb baby is likely taking up more space than a future 6 lb one!

Pregnancy Ticker
    morgantukaty0990scaredunpreparedsnugglyduckling25
  • @hannelorre My veins have some nasty track marks on them, too :/ The phlebotomist did tell me that I would get my results in 24-48 hours, and it only ended up being about 4 before they uploaded my results in My Chart. Do you have an online portal you can check? I think they may say it takes longer to get your results just to give themselves some cushion time. Good luck!!
  • @Hollyyyyy Congratulations on passing!

Hollyyyyy
  • @scaredunprepared Good luck with your 1 hour test!  I'm surprised you had to fast for it!

Pregnancy Ticker
    scaredunprepared
  • @kadeephd thanks!  My OB told me I could eat something small before hand (like oatmeal), but I'm glad I didn't because the tech at the lab told me i wasn't even supposed to drink water!  (I drink a LOT of water, especially in the AM with my thyroid pill, so too bad!)
    katy0990hannelorre
  • Good luck @scaredunprepared ! It’s crazy how much the recommendations vary from doctor to lab!

• @lippy625 lol glad your gag reflex was controlled!  I've never heard of a prescription prenatal.  I just take an iron supplement in addition to my prenatal.  I've never had actual low iron, it's just something I'm paranoid about because I don't eat red meat and during pregnancy have barely eaten any leafy greens either. 
    echo-charlietango
  • @scaredunprepared Good luck today!

@hannelorre Yay! Glad you got your results back a little sooner, and congrats on passing!
    echo-charlietangoKatzalia