Weekly Appointments • w/o 9.23

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly Appointments • w/o 9.23

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck @hannelorre fx it goes well.
  • @echo-charlietango Do you have the rx form printed out from the PelvIce website? I’m not sure my doctor would have known what to do otherwise!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @kadeephd I’m so glad she was willing to work you! Good luck!
    @hoosiermama-2 I’m glad that your eating and monitoring is going well!
  • @PensiveCrayon Not yet! I’ll print it soon though - thanks for the reminder :smiley:

Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango Congrats on a great appointment!  Does your prenatal pill have iron in it?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kadeephd It does have iron...so maybe I should get back to taking it regularly :grimace: I got out of the habit but felt that my diet was nutritious enough (and it seems to be, minus this little dip in iron).

Anniversary
  • @echo-charlietango The iron is one of the reasons I remind myself to take my prenatal.  I was surprised my levels weren't low when they tested me because I'm prone to low iron.  I've been turned away from giving blood several times because of it.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hannelorre Hooray for a passed 3 hour test!

@morgantu Glad you're measuring right on track.  They measured my fundal height for the first time at the last appointment and said I was measuring a week behind where I actually am.  I guess they don't worry too much unless it's off by a lot.  At this point, our babies are diverging in size anyway so I don't know why they'd expect everyone to measure exactly the same.  A future 9 lb baby is likely taking up more space than a future 6 lb one!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @hannelorre My veins have some nasty track marks on them, too :/ The phlebotomist did tell me that I would get my results in 24-48 hours, and it only ended up being about 4 before they uploaded my results in My Chart. Do you have an online portal you can check? I think they may say it takes longer to get your results just to give themselves some cushion time. Good luck!!
  • @Hollyyyyy Congratulations on passing!
  • @scaredunprepared Good luck with your 1 hour test!  I'm surprised you had to fast for it!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kadeephd thanks!  My OB told me I could eat something small before hand (like oatmeal), but I'm glad I didn't because the tech at the lab told me i wasn't even supposed to drink water!  (I drink a LOT of water, especially in the AM with my thyroid pill, so too bad!)
  • Good luck @scaredunprepared ! It’s crazy how much the recommendations vary from doctor to lab!
  • @lippy625 lol glad your gag reflex was controlled!  I've never heard of a prescription prenatal.  I just take an iron supplement in addition to my prenatal.  I've never had actual low iron, it's just something I'm paranoid about because I don't eat red meat and during pregnancy have barely eaten any leafy greens either. 
  • @scaredunprepared Good luck today!

@hannelorre Yay! Glad you got your results back a little sooner, and congrats on passing!