Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Fri-yay 9/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation.Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Fri-yay 9/21

• Options
    chichiphinchichiphin member
    edited September 2018
    Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: **edit** vitex, B6 for luteal phase, temping, CM & CP checks, OPKs, and HIO as much as physically possible

R/R: Fri YAYYYY going shopping tmrw and I can't wait :) I will FINALLY commit to some good work clothes. 

CS/Q: for peeping... I'm calling todays OPK a positive bc it is so damn close. I'll obviously keep testing and see what the temps do.

**tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chichiphinhave fun shopping! 

Month/Cycle: 
    14/11

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: So so glad its Friday. Our audit is over and every one is in much better spirits. We were all a tad bit stressed. I got some great texts from my boss and buisness owner last night thanking me for my contributions and how much they appreciate me. It felt great to "hear".

CS/Q: Slight temp drop today so after last nights O pain, think today is (was) the day. Will stick around for a few more days just to be sure.

• Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited September 2018
    @chichiphin - Where are you going shopping?? Sounds like a fun thing to do on a Saturday. 
    Could I suggest you list everything you are doing for WAYDTGKU? I know it seems like a waste of time, but you are doing "all the things" until you add just one more thing, lol.

@harrierwife - OOOOH, have so much fun this weekend  ;)  You normally O pretty early right? And holy cow, that's a lot of supplements!
    Happy YH has a mentor like that. Mature, experienced people who don't judge are hard to come by.

@prpl11butterfly - Commendation in your job is such a nice feeling! Glad the audit is over and you get to relax a little.

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM, OPKs (starting tonight), HIO

R/R: Tonight is going to be a nice night in, and then hopefully I'll be able to sleep in. And tomorrow we are going on a day trip to see some local-ish sights!

CS/Q: Well, this morning temp was right in between the other temps, so I'm guessing the first one wasn't affected much by my cold. Why can't my temps be stable?  :'( 

• Options
    @marebear15 (from yesterday) I know my cycle was long last time because I was stressed and anxious about taking a gymnastics test (I’m a judge as a fun part-time hobby) so I ovulated later than usual. Good news is I passed so the stress was worth it!

@harrierwife GET it, girl! Hope y’all have a “productive” weekend

@chichiphin Yay, positive OPK. Time to get to work! ;)

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, EPO, acupuncture, BBT, OPKs will start at CD 11

R/R: No rant, it’s Friday!
    Rave: Did any of y’all watch that Nashville show? Three of the dudes are doing a benefit concert tonight for a charity tonight, so MH and I are going. 

CS/Q: Not much to see yet 
  • Options
    @harrierwife the supplement queen! also I'm glad YH has someone in his sq like that. MH did as well and he is such a great dude. I'm hoping we can connect with him soon since he's only a train ride away at this point. 
    @prpl11butterfly glad the audit went well! I work with auditors a lot and forget how stressful it can be on the other side. 
    @marebear15 edited! haha thanks for keeping me from being lazy ;) enjoy being a local tourist tmrw
    @heml right?? back to it tonight! have fun at the concert!
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20

• Options
    @marebear15 - Lately, I have Od early - last cycle was CD12 and the one before that was CD15. I guess we'll see what this month brings, but I told MH that all bets were off once I saw fertile CM. My cycles have been 25-27 days so on the shorter side for sure. 

Man, nights in are the best. Any sights in particular? I just put a bunch of cool hiking trails on my list, but its still 95 degree outside. I'll have to wait for December or January. 

@heml - I started watching Nashville, but stopped on the third episode......been meaning to pick it back up again, actually. Have fun tonight!!
  • Options
    @harrierwife - We're going to this super cool milkshake place, that makes exotic milkshakes and tops them with crazy stuff like candy bars, an ice cream cone, or a cupcake. And then we are going to the beach to chill. It's with a group of college girls (a sorority), and DH and I are the adults that are supposed to make sure they don't get in trouble. We get paid for the whole deal though, so it's nice!
  • Options
    @marebear15

Wow. You win the weekend. 
  • Options
    From yesterday @emeraldduchess yes, I'm drinking the pink stork tea.
    @kiki047 @nomangos23 thanks from recommendation it's in my Amazon cart now. 

Today
    @chichiphin have fun shopping! 
    @harrierwife have fun this weekend. 
    @prpl11butterfly I love when coworkers show appreciation.
    @marebear15 that sounds fun and delicious  
    @heml I feel so lost when people talk about popular shows. We only have Netflix. 

Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: HIO, temping, OPKs  fertility tea 

R/R: nothing to complain or brag about. 

CS/Q: had a temp increase but going to stick around for a bit to make sure. 

• Options
    @chichiphin I love shopping when I have a purpose. Hope you can find some suitable work clothes!
    @harrierwife yes girl! get 'er done

@prpl11butterfly that's nice of your superiors to do that, it is a small gesture to make someone feel appreciated but it goes such a long way. Sending you good O vibes today too! Hopefully with audit stress over that bodes well for the rest of your cycle. 
    @marebear15 your weekend plans sound lovely. Hope you have a nice relaxing night and enjoy your little day trip tomorrow! I feel you on the BBT frustrations. 
    @heml never watched the show but love the cast. Have fun at the concert tonight. My aunts and cousins are huge fans so they'd be so envious.
    @asupernovablizzardstorm I never thought I'd say this but so impressed by all your EWCM lol. One of my PCOS symptoms is virtually zero EWCM. I used to get some when I was on the pill and a little in my earlier an-o cycles but nada in the last 2 cycles. 

And from yesterday, thank you @dogmomma271 and @suzycupcake. You ladies are the best. I'm feeling much more stable today.

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK starting this weekend because I like to see the progression

R/R: It's Friday! is all I have.

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler for people who like to look at charts.

Vaginal temps

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 9/7

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, BBT/RHR, CM, Vit C & D, Omega 3s, CoQ10, Ovasitol, Vitex, rosmarinus, homeopathic hormone rebalancing, anti-estrogenic diet, HIO & softcups

R/R: Fri-yay! This is both a rant and a rave - went this morning to pick out our cabinet options for the kitchen reno, but my darling sweetheart forgot he double booked himself, again, and had to leave the appt early to go to physio... except the attention-seeking needy dog, whom I love dearly but is a pain in my arse, chose this morning to refuse to go to the bathroom. He just sat in the yard and looked sad. I dragged him halfway down the block before he would eventually do his business, which made us late, which meant he no longer had time to go with me to the appointment. Sigh. This is just preparing us for parenthood, right? lol anyway, I picked out our cabinets so we get the artist renderings next week. 

CS/Q: Thank you everyone for the advice and support yesterday. Although I didn't end up bringing it up, we did get a little spontaneous BD in early this morning.

Question... if I discard the two high temps from our vacation when I temped late/after terrible sleep, and the two low ones from last weekend when I was up 2 hours earlier than normal, FF gives me solid CH. Would you agree with this or should I leave those temps in there? I've included both charts for reference, with/without the discarded temps.

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @kiki047 - The CHs correspond with your fertile CM and you have okay timing. I'd be willing to bet that you did O CD19. 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 it's the low temps that are throwing me off too. I have PCOS so my cycles have been historically an-ovulatory. Last cycle was likely the first time I've O'd since coming off BCP, and who knows what my cycles were doing as a teenager before I started the pill. My LP last month was only 6 days. Working on lengthening that now. 
    @marebear15 I guess only time will tell to see if AF shows up in the next 2-8 days. I want to agree with you but it feels like I'm fabricating it because of wishful thinking? 

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 so sorry about the PCOS. I am not an expert by any means with chart reading. But FC those temps were just off ones. Have you tried OPKs yet to correlate with your BBT? 
  • Options
    @meatballs37 I used to use OPKs but since I already have elevated LH (another lovely symptom of PCOS) they were positive almost all the time. I could never really differentiate between + and - . That being said, those were also an-o cycles. I hoped once my hormones were more balanced I might try again so maybe next cycle I'll give it a go.

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 so sorry I probably asked questions you have answered many times before. How freaking frustrating. PCOS shouldn’t exist. :(  I find manually temping so hard since I don’t get consistent sleep. 

I am thinking of investing in “temp drop” a band to wear at night to monitor temps. It’s like the Ava, but cheaper. As soon as AF shows up this cycle, it’s going in my cart.

Hoping your temp stays elevated the next few days. Because if so, it looks like you had great timing! 

• Options
    @meatballs37 no need to apologize! I'm still learning about all of this too. I was blissfully unaware for my entire life up until about 5 months ago, when I started tracking these things and my charts didn't look right and my cycles were wildly irregular. If it weren't for the other wonderful ladies on TB I'd still be fumbling around in the dark not knowing what the heck was going on. I agree, PCOS sucks and shouldn't exist. 
    I googled the temp drop after you mentioned it the other day. That sounds cool. I always liked the idea of the Ava but I already have a wearable so I was really kinda hoping that someday Apple or Fitbit would figure out how to add skin temp reading in there instead, haha. For someone like you that doesn't get consistent sleep that sounds like the best option. And it's something like half the price of the Ava? You'll have to keep us updated! 

TTC History:

• Options
    @kiki047 Hmmm interesting chart. CD19 wouldn't be an unusual day to O at all... My thoughts are to just keep watching temps for the next few days to see if they stay above cover line. Also, I didn't know you were going a kitchen reno! We're about to get new countertops! (which isn't quite a reno but is somewhat along the same lines) 

@meatballs37 YAY! I love that we celebrate cervical mucus here! lol! I bet your +OPK happens any minute now! I usually test twice a day when I know a positive is close. 

@marebear15 You definitely win the weekend. I've seen ads for places like that but have never been. Post pics??? Yes?? So we can live vicariously through you? Also, are your temps always that unstable? Have you had your thyroid checked lately? 

@harrierwife Did she share the recipe? So seduction steaks last night I guess, huh? 

Month/Cycle: 11

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Benched

R/R: Y'all. My best friend since 6th grade told me she was pregnant last night and I am SO conflicted in my feelings. She has had two MC in the past year, and we've been so fortunate to have each other to lean on with our losses. I am of course SO happy for her and at the same time so full of heartache. It's an odd, odd place to be and I feel selfish and small for feeling the way I do. 

I'll keep myself busy this weekend cleaning the house and preparing to throw my mom a birthday party on Saturday. Her request was veal parmesan, green beans, rolls and angel food cake. Yum! :) 

CS/Q: nothing yet. 
  • Options
    grangerhp37grangerhp37 member
    edited September 2018
    @chichiphin Yay for an (almost) positive OPK and EWCM! Have fun shopping :smile:
    @harrierwife Sounds like you had a fun evening and yay for EWCM! I'm super jealous of how consistent your temps look - hopefully a temp shift is super clear for you soon!
    @prpl11butterfly Happy Friday!! Yay for O - your timing looks great!
    @marebear15 Boo, sorry your temps aren't more stable. Sounds like you have fun plans!
    @asupernovablizzardstorm Holy EWCM! Do you normally have fertile CM for so many days?
    @kiki047 I didn't know that a lack of EWCM is related to PCOS, but I'm not surprised. I only noticed it one day this cycle and I've never noticed it before. So glad you are feeling more stable today :heart: I would probably drop the temps and keep the CH's, especially since it lines up with your CM. But I also understand the desperation for a confirmation of O - FX for you!
    @rikiteacup Your temps look super stable too! Very jealous!
    @meatballs37 I agree PCOS shouldn't exist! It definitely makes the whole TTC process that much harder with trying to pinpoint O and have good timing.

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Ava, OPKs, PCOS supplements + pnv

R/R: At this point I'm really hoping that I've already O'd. My OPK's didn't come in until yesterday but I got negatives yesterday, this morning, and this afternoon (I normally always get a line due to PCOS but not as dark as the control). I had EWCM 2 days ago, watery yesterday, and today it seems to be drying up. My temp has been slowly increasing (0.3 over the last 2 days) but not above what would be a coverline yet. I'm still holding on to the fact that Ava says that most women don't get a temp rise until more than 2 days after O, with only 13% getting a rise within one day. FX for a spike tomorrow - otherwise this will likely be a longer/an-O cycle!

CS/Q: Temps are from Ava so lower than normal BBT. My post-O temps were significantly higher last cycle (high 95's - low 96's F), so I'm hoping that if I get a temp spike it will be noticeable.

• Options
    marebear15marebear15 member
    edited September 2018
    @nomangos23 - I will definitely be taking pictures (and probably bragging all over social media) so why not here as well  ;)  This is only my 4th cycle temping (and 1st vaginally), but I always get the rocky temps warning. I haven't ever had my thyroid checked. 
    Here's my last 3 cycles. Does it look like a thyroid issue?

• Options
    @nomangos23 your feelings are so justified, you shouldn't feel selfish for feeling that way. Of course it's understood that you're thrilled for your BFF, but it is also still ok to be sad about it. Those two feelings aren't mutually exclusive. Big hugs. 

@dogmomma271 I had read that women with PCOS can sometimes have multiple patches of fertile quality CM  if they have delayed ovulation because your body may be preparing to O several times before it actually does (or doesn't, if you're an-o), and others may have an abundance of EWCM because of high levels of estrogen which is what triggers the production of CM in the first place. Others may not have much of anything at all if they have hormonal imbalances. I'm wondering if I should try pre-seed to make up for my lack of EWCM. Going to post in the questions thread about that. 

TTC History:

• Options
    @marebear15 Its hard to say but I do see a lot of swing in your temps, which can possibly indicate a thyroid issue. You might want to ask your doc. It's a simple blood test. Look up the symptoms of under active or overactive thyroid and see if any resonate with you. For me, I was tired all the time, I had a short LP and ovulated late (CD 18/19) every month and I was cold all the time. 
  • Options
    @kiki047 thank you for all the information about PCOS. I have it too. It’s hard not to get discouraged because I feel like I never know what is actually going on in my body. My body tries to ovulate twice in a month. Once at the normal time and once right before I get my period. At least I think so. My cycle varies from 34-42 with mostly 36 or 37 day cycles. It’s definitely hard to keep up with. 
  • Options
    @kiki047 @dogmomma271 I've never had this much ewcm before and I was thinking it had something to do with being sick but I'm not sure.

@meatballs37 the canister says 2-3 cups a day. I think it comes with 15 tea bags  and 1 tea bag makes 2 cups of tea (30 servings). I just make the 2 cups in a travel coffee cup and drink it throughout the day. 
  • Options
    Happy Weekend Everyone!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, PNV

R/R: Friday!!!!! It’s been a crazy long week. I’m so happy!

CS/Q: No questions, chart below

November Siggy Contest - Thanksgiving Fails!
    Image result for joey turkey friends