Infertility

Oct 2018 FET

Re: Oct 2018 FET

• @wishing-and-hoping I’m so sorry to hear your result. Sending healing vibes and virtual hugs your way. 
  • @wishing-and-hoping I’m so sorry doll! You take the time you need to heal and when you’re ready we’ll be here for you. If you need to chat I’m a PM away.. lots of love and light to you 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey...heading to my acupuncture appt before my transfer at 1:30 today...eeek! I’m excited and hopeful. Definitely less anxious than last time so I am hoping that makes for a positive outcome.

thinking of all you ladies in your TWW as I am about to begin mine. How are you all holding up? Hoping that time is flying by for you all and that you are able to stay calm and at peace. 

Much love to you all!
  • I'm so sorry @wishing-and-hoping. Sending you love and comfort in this time ❤️
  • Congrats on the plump lining @annielmartinez that's awesome!
    @dreamunoz GL on your appt this afternoon, and I kinda feel relax this time, don't know why? maybe because it still hard to believe that it will be finally happening next week after such a long wait! but I'm thankful to that!
    @sarac986 whoop whoop on the green light! that excitiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnng!!!!
    AFM, I just came back from my appt lil disappointed that my lining didn't increased that much, first I thought that my lining was 8.5 mm last week but my RE said it was 8.2 and today it was 8.5 mm so only a slight increase, since I still have a whole week before transfer I hope it will be around 9 mm at least. I won't know anyway because they won't do anymore U/S before transfer. I am still waiting on their call to confirm transfer for next Wednesday if everything look good with my estrogen and progesterone level, but they said everything look good on U/S
    can't wait to hear from your update @roisis!
  • @wishing-and-hoping... I am sorry. Take all the time you need. You know we all are here for you!

@annielmartinez... FX for your transfer tomorrow! Sending you warm thoughts!

@dreamunoz.... Wishing you good luck for your transfer today. The acupuncture will hopefully make you more relaxed

@sarac986... Sending good thoughts and FX for your transfer on Monday 

AFM: I am 3dpo and took a test this morning. It was negative and I knew it would be since it’s soo early. Why do we torture ourselves like this. During my fresh cycle I used Hcg as a trigger so I was able to test the hcg out of my system and then test to see if it came back. Such a difference this time.

The next two weeks are going to be quite busy. Wishing all of you the very best!
    Married 11 years. PCOS; TTC since 2009; 3 unsuccessful IUIs;
    New RE. First & Hopefully Last IVF November 2013.
  • Good luck today @dreamunoz!! 

Wow that's amazing @annielmartinez!! Any tips on how you got such a nice lining?? 

@sarac986 congrats!! 
  • I can see how that's disappointing @babydust2507, I'm hoping it increases before next week! Though 8.5 still sounds good!
  • Thank you for your comforting words @mkr_0128  
  • Also the nurse hurt the S*** out of me today when drawing my blood that upset me more... and my RE asked me this time how many embies I wanna transfer, where I don't remember him being that open about it. Last time I thing it was more like I strongly recommend  one at the time bla bla bla making me think if he's getting less confident since on the fresh transfer we transfer a 4AA and it didn't work I feel like he was giving me a message to transfer 2 to increase my odds, but then he talked about the risks and those cons that come with transferring multiple embies, so I don't know... it was kinda confusing today... but I told him only one again... hope I made the right choice. FX!
  • @sarac986  Congrats on the green light! 
    @cscronce  Sending you all kinds of distraction for your remaining 2WW! Thank you for the warm thoughts. 
    @mkr_0128 I don’t know if any of it makes a difference but I’ve been doing acupuncture weekly, following the warm foods/liquids diet, sleeping with a heating pad on my tummy at night, getting in 3-4d of low intensity exercise a week and drinking 6oz of pomegranate juice a day. It could just be the progesterone vaginal suppositories I’ve been putting up my lady bits but I figured the other stuff can’t hurt! 😉

• @annielmartinez progesterone increase lining too? I thought it was just the estrogen...
  • @wishing-and-hoping - Sorry about the result, take all the time you need.  We will be here if you need us.  Big hugs!!
    @dreamunoz - GL on your transfer today!  <3
    @sarac986 - Monday is so close! 
    @babydust2507 - I think they want 8 as minimum so you are above that, and still one more week to keep building that lining.  
    @cscronce - Girl I hear you!! this wait is the worst!! 3DPT is too early, but I know how tempting those sticks are, so I don't blame you.  I don't remember when I got my first vvvvvvvvvvery faint line I think 6 or 7DPT....but it was very stressing, because it was not THE line, I remember I could see it depending on the light and the angle and if I was wearing my contacts.  This time I want to wait until the day before BETA.  I have only 2 FRER...but I also have a couple of the dollar store...so I can't promise anything...I have the perfect excuse, its only $1 ;)

Universe please gives us sanity and peace during the 2ww!!!!!!
  • @wishing-and-hoping - I'm so sorry! thinking of you and sending virtual hugs your way. Take all of the time you need!
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @annielmartinez great news, wishing you a perfect transfer tomorrow!
    @dreamunoz good luck today, hope you enjoy the big day! So exciting!
    @babydust2507 sounds like you’re a go! So happy you’re nearly there. I wouldn’t read into what the RE said too much, your chances are just as good with frozen. My doc has always been adiment about one at a time too.
    @cscronce 3 days past is so early, I would be flabbergasted if you saw something this soon. Are you gonna keep testing?

AFM, just chilling and overthinking. I swear I felt more preggo yesterday than today, but it’s all subjective and makes no sense 🤷🏼‍♀️ Bed rest gives one more time to overanalyze...  
  • @babydust2507 - hoping your lining is even better by next week and that they confirm your transfer! My Re never told me what my lining was he just told me everything looked good. I think the plus side was that I didn't really know what number I needed to be worried about. 
    @dreamunoz sending sticky vibes for your transfer today! ( I mean... when else it is every not weird to say sticky vibes. LOL)
    @cscronce - I was reading HGC won't even start producing in our system until like day 6 or 7 at the earliest. Hope you start to see that line soon! :smile:
    @sarac986 - Monday will be here before you know it!
    @annielmartinez yay for great lining! you are so close!

AFM - 2nd beta came back at 423 so we more than doubled! I go back next week for the 5 week 4 day ultrasound. Since it's a vaginal U/S we should be able to see the heartbeat! If all looks good, we are going to have them tell us the sex that they transferred since we didn't want them to tell us before.
    Me: 33 (no known issues)
    DH: 33 (lower motility; 0 morphology)
    TTC since Oct 2013
    IVF round 1 January 2016 (w/ ICSI)
    ER: February 17, 2016; 15 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 8 sent for PGS - 5 Normal
    FET date: April 12, 2016 - DS born Dec 7, 2016
    IVF round 2: FET : Oct 4 - 1st Beta 188!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @babydust2507 my clinic will ONLY do 1 embryo for transfer if you're under a certain age and don't meet the other criteria (which I'm not sure what they are). I kinda wish I was given an option,but I know there are risks of transferring more than one! 

@annielmartinez thank you! I may have to try some of those depending on what my appointment tomorrow shows! 
  • Amazing @Griffin5413!!! So happy to hear that great news :) 
  • OMG that's great news @Griffin5413! I'm so exciting for you! and you'll be able to know the sex and have a heartbeat by next week that's awesome!! yay!!!!
    and thank you ladies for comforting words! I'm still waiting on their cal, they usually call around 1 PM CST. and I guess i should be thankful that I'm above the minimum required which is 7 mm I believe, and just have faith that it will work with what I got!  Again thank you y'all! 
  • @Griffin5413 that is fantastic news!!! So happy for you 😄
  • @Bababatty YESSSSS!!!!! Congrats on the fabulous news!!
  • @Bababatty hooray!!! So excited for you! ❤️👍😊
  • congrats @Bababatty that's awesome news! so excited for you!
  • Congrats @Bababatty and @Griffin5413!

@Griffin5413 that’s a really early ultrasound which is AMAZING but just don’t expect too much. The heartbeat starts right around 6 weeks so it may be too early for that even if everything is good.
    Pregnancy TickerAbout me: *TW*

Me: 34, DH: 38                                                                                                                                                                                
    TTC #1 June of 2014  9/14 BFP, baby boy EDD 5/18/15. Elias (Eli) born 5/13/15 7lb0oz, 19 inches.                                      
    Surprise BFP 10/15, live ectopic, lost ruptured tube on 11/5/15 at 8 weeks                                                                              
    Started TTC #2 2/16                                                                                                                                                                   
    HSG 1/18 after no BFPs- diagnosed w/ tubal infertility and referred to RE                                                                     
    3/28/18 remaining tube removed                                                                                                                                              
    IVF 5/18: 15 retrieved, 11 fertilized, 8 blasts -- (3) 4aa, (2) 5aa (2) 4ba frozen -- fresh transfer of 1 day-5 4aa blast, BFP, EDD 2/4/19

• @Bababatty CONGRATS!!! Amazing beta!!! You too @Griffin5413!!
  • @Bababatty YAYYYYY that's amazing! 😍
  • Hey!! Sorry, I'm jumping in so late but I just found this thread today! I am scheduled for my FET 10/23.  A little about me is I am 29 my DH is 39.  We did IVF with ICIS in 2016 and were successful on the first round. Praise the Lord! We had to do IVF due to my DH having a vasectomy. We have a sweet little one that is turning 2 on Thanksgiving Day and are trying to prepare for a sweet sibling! Praying for us all! Thanks for letting me join in!
  • so they finally called! Geeeeeez they take too long! i can't wait on them on 1st beta to tell me if I'm pregnant or not!  :# too much stress! thanks to HPT! hahahah. Anyways, i got the green light for my transfer next Wednesday. My progesterone is still really low .2 and estrogen is 377, but last time the nurse that called, told me my estrogen was 446 so is that possible for your estrogen to drop even being on med? no wonder my lining didn't increase, i don't know what to think, i don't know if I should worry or not... I guess I'll email the nurse and ask, for some peace. In meanwhile I will appreciate any experiences or knowledge you all may have on this. thank you!
  • @albrooks11 welcome and that's so sweet! I'm really excited for you! and we're gonna be transfer buddies mine is on 10/24! so are you using one of your embies from your last IVF cycle (the one that got you your 1st baby)?
  • @babydust2507 Hey! Yes, we have 10 frosties! So we will be transferring one of those! As long as my lining looks good this Friday.  I had to have a D&C 3 weeks ago because my lining was too thick. They tested the cells and it was benign so they are assuming my lining was thick from all the IVF medications in 2016 because I never had any issues before.
  • got you @albrooks11! FX for your Friday check up! are they PGS tested? I have 9 they are untested that's the reason why I'm asking
  • @babydust2507 not they are untested.
  • babydust2507babydust2507 member
    edited October 2018
    So I emailed my nurse and got an out of office notification! she'll be back on the 21st which is 2 days before my transfer! so I guess I'll call tomorrow  :# meanwhile need your knowledge/experiences on this please!
  • Welcome @albrooks11 and GL on your upcoming transfer!

I would call too @babydust2507 for peace of mind as you said! But they did give you the go ahead so they must be confident :)
  • @babydust2507 great news! I don’t think estrogen going down is a big deal if it stays within a range they want.
    @albrooks11 welcome! Hope round two is a success for you as well!