November 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms- Month of August

Re: Symptoms- Month of August

• Options
    @runningyogimama I'm with you on the swollen feet.  I looked down at my ankles today and almost screamed!  I am drinking a lot of water, reducing my sodium significantly, and putting my feet up when I can.  I know I will have some swelling, but I am trying to do everything I can to not exacerbate the situation.

Me: 43  Hubs: 42 
    Married My BFF 3/22/10
    3 Beautiful Girls: 17, 21, 23 (previous marriage)
    Tubal Reveral: 10/12
    Ecoptic: 3/13 (Lost Right Tube, Left Tube Blocked)
    IVF #1: 3/14  = BFN 
    IVF #2: 3/15  = BFN
    IVF #3: 6/15  = BFN
    FET#1: 11/17 = BFN
    Endometrial Scratch: 2/18
    FET #2: 3/18  = BFP! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So I'm not having issues falling asleep or generally staying asleep, my problem is that no matter what I do (pillows here and there), I always wake up on my back. Sometimes when I wake up on my back my hands/arms are asleep.  I mentioned the tingly hands/arms to my doctor today and she said that was "weird" but didn't seem too concerned about it.. I was hoping not to buy a pregnancy pillow, but is that my best option? 

Also, anyone else's morning sickness making a comeback? (I hope for everyone else's sake that it's just me). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mrsdrez I've had a few bouts of nausea in the past week that I hope were just a flukes. Thought we were out of the woods on that one.  :(
  • Options
    My back hurts so bad today that I can't sit right.! I am in so much pain and little man hasn't been moving a ton so I am a mess. I can't wait for the move to be over and everything back to normal. 
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years Good luck with the move! I just finished moving/painting earlier in the month, it was dreadful. I didn't feel lots of movement when I was busting my butt all day either which actually kind of encouraged me to slow down. It's hard though when you know it's only going to get worse the farther along you are!
  • Options
    @soehlerk +1 for the snoogle. I couldn't get by without it. So worth the $.

What is with all the discharge? Time to get some liners or pads  :s
  • Options
    I am also having to wear pantyliners due to leaking a little urine. WTH? I didn't have to with DS and I kind of thought because I didn't have a vaginal delivery I wouldn't have issues... Then I was reminded I carried an almost 10lb baby and all that pressure was still on all those ligaments/muscles. Boo. 

@preggersabroad - honestly, I don't know how to tell unless there is a noticeable change in how I my stomach looks (like at the end some you can really tell when the baby "dropped"). I just feel baby down low lately and it sometimes feels like he/she could stick their hand out they are so low. 

@runningyogimama - I haven't read any other threads yet, but I hope your appointment went well. I don't know when your other kiddos were born - do you think the swelling could be because of something you're eating (I doubt it because it sounds like you eat super healthy) or because of heat? 

@MouseMama817 - I hope you feel better soon! It's bad enough being sick as a mom, let alone when you're pregnant and it makes you pee yourself! 

@Clobert - with DS I got PUPPP rash around 26 weeks (which I think is early compared to average). Mine started on my abdomen and then spread. It was the absolute worst part of being pregnant. I was up every 1-2 hours itching and reapplying cream every freaking night for 5-6 weeks until I figured something out that helped. I hope yours is just a little rash that will go away and nothing else!

My sciatic pain has been really bad the last few days (doing some organizing/moving stuff). I could hardly walk right tonight at menards. Moving while pregnant is for the birds! 
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @mockingjay1 My girls were born in the spring, so I was pregnant in the winter, so I’m definitely thinking it’s heat related + this stage of pregnancy. My dr just said the swelling was super minor - I’m just not used to it, so it seemed pretty noticeable to me, apparently, haha.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @mockingjay1 I seriously cannot imagine moving while pregnant! Moving is so exhausting anyway, that just sounds terrible!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @runningyogimama - I bet it is the heat! I've noticed I've started to swell a little if I'm out in the heat or on my feet too long. Not as bad as I did with DS (also a Nov baby) so that's been nice. Yes, I thought moving wouldn't be too terrible at 26/27 weeks... gosh I'm so glad we did it now vs in a month or two because it's been killing my body. We just closed on the house today and have plenty to do, but the majority of our stuff won't be here until early next week. Going through stuff the last couple days before the movers came made me contract quite a bit (every 8-10 min until I stopped and chugged water) so I think unpacking is going to be a slow process. 
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Options
    In case anyone was wondering, having a baby transverse in your ribcage is not fun. Having said babe get pissed because he can't move like he wants is hell. I was in church this morning and almost cried out in pain when he twisted and kicked my ribs in the middle of prayer!
  • Options
    I'm SO exhausted today. I don't want to move. 
  • Options
    I honestly don’t even know how to describe this one, but I can literally feel my pelvic/vagina muscles. Like, I am completely and totally aware of them. 
  • Options
    @offtoneverland @MouseMama817 YES on the no sleep and early wake up! wth, was exhausted yesterday and still was wide awake this AM at 5. blech
  • Options
    Had my first middle of the night charley horse last night. You’d think DH would wake up between me trying to get up out of bed and hobbling around our room trying to get it out...but no. Snored through the whole thing. 
  • Options
    runwmusicrunwmusic member
    edited August 2018
    @firsttimespartanmom the same thing happened to me a few nights ago! It was awful and dh didnt move a muscle
  • Options
    @firsttimespartanmom The next time that happens, stretch your toes toward your shin bone. With DD I had constant leg cramps but with this pregnancy I haven’t had any because the moment I feel that tightening I stretch like that. Those things are so painful; hope that was your last one!
  • Options
    @firsttimespartanmom +1 to what @MouseMama817 suggested! That's the quickest way to relieve them for me too.

Ugh... Woke up with a dull headache that is getting worse the longer I'm awake. This is gonna be a looong day.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    just all the peeing. I know its common, but its excessive
  • Options
    My stomach feels like I have rubber bands stretched all over it. Between that and the back pain, I'm dying
  • Options
    @wildrainbow I hear you on the back pain. I keep trying to find a yoga video that actually helps but no luck yet.

Latley I think I am habhav hot flashes. I get so hot out of nowhere! 
  • Options
    My back is really bothering me lately. At the beginning, it would hurt if I would lie down in a certain position for too long, and now it's triggered by bending over, getting down on the floor to play with DS, etc. Sometimes I'm just walking along and have to catch myself because my back momentarily gives out. WTF!?
  • Options
    @ftm_jen right there with you on the hot flashes. I got so hot out of nowhere last night it was awful! 
  • Options
    back to craving only foods with zero nutritional value.. can barely get myself to eat meat and veggies these days! Also no real appetite at night for supper but then of course get nauseous and starving.
  • Options
    Cramping something terrible. It woke me in the middle of the night last, and felt just like I'd just started my period. But cant take ibuprofen for it  :(  continuing this morning and of course I keep wondering if it's something more than just cramping so I'm just exhausted.
  • Options
    @eahayes I am with you there, I've been forcing myself to eat healthy stuff so I can "earn" the not-so-healthy stuff, LOL. 

I've been having a good deal of Braxton Hicks, probably due to some stress recently (work, my parents' divorce, and I threw a large party yesterday for DD2's 3rd birthday). I've also had a couple of bouts of vertigo. A couple weeks ago I had it really bad tossing/turning in bed one morning, and yesterday I was wiping my counter down with a bleach wipe and felt like I was about to fall down for a moment. It passed relatively quickly, thankfully, and eating protein seemed to really help, but scary stuff!
  • Options
    @hollyeva that does sound scary! Glad it passed quickly that time.. 
  • Options
    I thought I had reflux bad a few weeks ago, tried to eliminate some things food-wise and it got better. Now it’s back and worse then before! 11 weeks to go seems like an eternity...
  • Options
    Ouch, my hips! For some reason, they've been hurting especially badly when I empty my bladder.

Also, hello nesting instinct! Spent the weekend going wild with research and registry things-- a response I'd been expecting way earlier. 
  • Options
    New pregnancy craving (which I have given to to a few times now) steak or roast beef deli meat with mayo on it. It is soooo good!

Also, my back is so painful right now :(
  • Options
    So.much.reflux!!!! It doesn't seem to matter I at, I get it. I swear baby is sitting in my esophagus. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    So, I just feel off today. I'm crampy and uncomfortable and babe hasn't moved as much as normal. I dunno, I just feel weird. 
  • Options
    highsteakshighsteaks member
    edited August 2018
    @wildrainbow sending positive thoughts that everything is ok. hugs.
  • Options
    @wildrainbow - thinking of you. You know your body best, so if you feel something is wrong it never hurts to call your doctor. <3
    *TW*
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses

• Options
    @wildrainbow I hope you start to feel more normal, but like others have said, don't hesitate to call your doctor if something feels off. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm actually at the Dr now, my swelling increased like a lot, so much that there was pitting when I touched it. So, I'm waiting to get a BP check and possible labs. Just really praying I can hold on to this babe a little longer.
  • Options
    @wildrainbow sending hugs and positive vibes your way! Please update us when you can. 
  • Options
    @wildrainbow thinking of you...update when you are able! Hoping everything with you and the little one is okay.
  • Options
    @wildrainbow Thinking of you! Hopefully your doctor can reassure you and baby can keep hanging out for a whiiiiiile