Trying to Get Pregnant

August Randoms

124»

Re: August Randoms

• Oh I hear that! Been wearing mine for 5 for years too. My last job was rough on it but now I'm just on a computer all day so it's getting some rest. Hopefully he'll be understanding when you talk.
  • Re: wedding rings...We only wear our rings when we are in public (aka not just in our yard, but running errands). Neither of us wear them when we work out (although I did when I went to yoga). I don’t shower in it or wear it to bed. As soon as I get home I put it in its little box in my jewelry box (DH puts his on his dresser).

I don’t know how you guys wear them when in your house doing yard work or meal prepping!
  • Loading the player...
  • @mamanbebe I’ve always just worn my wedding band, and I don’t take it off for cleaning or cooking or anything :) Hubs bought me a beautiful, very large engagement ring and I told him that while I love it because he chose it for me, it would be a special occasion piece only. My wedding band (which I chose) doesn’t match the e-ring at all either, but it doesn’t bother me. Hubs wears his custom wedding band at all times. I would just be honest (but gentle) when explaining to YH and he should understand :)

@kels0091 Holy crap, so glad you found that all out! Good luck on house hunting again.
  • @lillywonderland you sound a lot like me! I don't wear mine unless I'm leaving the house and even sometimes then I forget.
  • @kels0091 good luck!

The full moon is affecting my sleep and after tossing and turning much of the night, I’ve been awake since 330. I hate this. I was so beat last night I got in bed at 830 and now I’m even more tired. 
  • @kels0091 GL with the new find, hopefully this goes better than the last. Inspections are so great! Glad you didn’t get stuck with that money pit. 
    I always wonder why they don’t do inspections on all of those HGTV remodel shows. But I guess that would take away from the “drama” 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @kels0091 sounds like you dodged a huge bullet! We also walked away from a house earlier this year that needed a ton of repairs. The owners were unwilling to lower the price in we offered or fix any of it. They ended up having to sell it a few months later for 20k less. Not gonna lie, we felt like we stuck it to them for not working with us when we saw how much less it sold for. 

Hope your house hunt is successful! I always thought it would be fun to look, until we also had a deadline date to be out too. 
  • Jumping in! 
    Hi!  Finished read all of it, don't want to bump old topics but from all the tea talk I've been drinking so much more.  My work has packets (like pods) of coffees and teas and I've been making the green tea latte, yum.   Hope everyone had some fun over the weekend.  
  • @Avrilmai One of my cousins did Property Brothers last year and I think if you knew half the stuff they did for the show it would ruin it for you, lol. In his case, he had already owned his home for about a year before they finally got picked to do the show. They still had to go through the pretend process of "house shopping" and had to pretend to hate some things about the house they already owned and were "talked into buying" by Drew and Jonathan lol. I'd say 90% of the time they already know what they're going to find behind those walls. 

@kels0091 whoa, thank god for the inspection but SO glad you found something else you love! FX this one works out, foreclosure or not. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake The people in the beginning of that video may just be the clumsiest/most uncoordinated people ever! lol

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • holly321holly321 member
    edited August 2018
    I had an unexpected day off of work, and DH is having a horrible day (he has to fire one a good friend) so, I decided I was going to get as many boxes gone through, clean the whole house and cook a nice dinner.  So, everything is cooking and I tried to open a bottle of wine to let it get some air, and it turns out, I don't have the strength to do it, . I am so frustrated!  (I have been using my mom's electric opener for the last year.) So maybe cocktails with dinner and wine this evening. 
  • lulu1180 said:
    @suzycupcake The people in the beginning of that video may just be the clumsiest/most uncoordinated people ever! lol
    :D I know. I thought that too. Who takes stuff out of their slow cooker in that manner??! However, I will say that the other stuff I related to. I’m a clutz myself although there’s a neuro reason. My favorite is when I hit my little toes on a piece of furniture. Yeow!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @holly321 That’s so sweet of you to do all of that for him. Your husband is a lucky man!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• edited August 2018
    @riff323 @lillywonderland I’m the same way with my rings! Half the day it’s off when I’m cleaning/cooking and then I forget to put it back on and don’t realize until I’m out. I always feel bad though because I do always try to wear it in public. But when I’m at home it’s usually off. 

@kels0091 good luck with your house search! We just bought our first house this June. Didn’t have any problems with the inspection but our lender was a nightmare to work with. The whole house buying process is such a racket. But good you got outtta that! 

@kiki047 Noooo I can’t believe the Property Brothers is so scripted like that! I knew some of it was staged obviously but that’s pretty heavily falsified. Not like I’m gonna stop watching, but still..

So my random thought as I’m waiting for Bachelor in Paradise to come on tonight is how terrible Leo is. He is the definition of toxic masculinity and I seriously cannot stomach him. Fighting and yelling, playing mind games, no accountability... Annoying this his terrible behavior has a national audience.

• @ebelknap yeah I was pretty disappointed that it was so scripted. Love it or List it is too. 
    I can't even watch BIP. I just find it so god-awful. I do watch select seasons of the Bachelor/Bachelorette depending on who it is, but BIP makes so many of them seem like such scumbags and I shudder to think of how many people out there think that's desirable or attractive. There's a reason those relationships don't last. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 @ebelknap the more HGTV I watch the more I can tell it is scripted. I always find it amusing when the buyers on house hunters are really bad actors, like they struggle with making simple conversation sound natural. I also find it amusing when they're looking at a house and then they do the update and the furniture in the house when they were just looking is the same furniture the show them "moving in" or putting together. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

• I've been thinking about trying some visualization and guided imagery meditation for ttc, exactly like circle & bloom however I don't want to pay $60 for it. Does anyone have any recommendations for free ttc meditation? 
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @LJMoon6 have you tried youtube? there are a lot of free guided meditations/imagery that may work for you. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET