Weekday Randoms 6/18

1234568»

Re: Weekday Randoms 6/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @SmashJam aww adorable  <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    DH is on his way home all excited and in Friday mode texting me about where I want to go out to eat. I'm like fool I don't feel like going out or having any food, leave my ass on the couch where it belongs. Like, maybe if you replace the word dinner with shopping spree I'll be excited. I mean, I love him and we are kiddo free tonight so we'll go I guess but ugh, I'll have to wear real clothes.
    We are going to our last karaoke event kiddo free! We usually go every 6 weeks or so. We met at this bar :) But I am exhausted and just want to watch crap TV and shop online. Tomorrow we have 2 birthday parties to go to...gonna be a fun weekend, but also busy!
  • Options
    Repost...if you need a good laugh.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yltlJEdSAHw
  • Options
    @kissableviv I'm 36+3, so just hoping he keeps cooking a little bit :) I think I'm mostly freaked out because DS was 9 lbs so I'm like, whaaaat? But really, for well over a year he ended up very underweight no matter what we did. Like to the point where his whole sternum was horribly prominent. So my mama anxiety is just screaming "no more underweight babies!!!!" and psyching me out. 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • Options
    And846And846 member
    @flockofmoosen3 and @kbernal2021 thanks so much for your support and ideas. I sympathize with you @kbernal2021on you MIL, it’s hard illness to watch someone suffer from.

Unfortunately, travel past 25 minutes for MIL is not an option. Shes so far advanced, she’s in wherlchair, cannot feed herself, no limb usage, etc.  and family caring for her has limitations. Us going to them is the only option, but my fear is the timing and hurting feelings if it’s not as soon as they would like. I get this is the first grandkid, but they need to have grace around the circumstances. And i can see, if we just ask for it to be them, it will snowball into family reunion afternoon 2018, DH will be pissed at them and his family will be pissed that we are pissed. I think FaceTime would be sufficient personally for the first several weeks...
  • Options
    @runsomewhere maxi dress! does not feel like real clothes haha. 
    @kissableviv I love karaoke hope you have so much fun! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    kc1293kc1293 member
    @d_marie_23 @kissableviv My first two kids were (are) small. DS was 5 13 at 38 weeks and DD1 was 6 at 40 weeks. This one is currently measuring in the 24th percentile. Small babies are a little scary, but I and my vagina are thankful I've never had to push out an 8+ lb baby.
  • Options
    @kissableviv what a fun pre-baby date! Hope you guys had a great one!

@lindsayleigh1989 maxi dresses for sure! That's what I live in. I actually have my around the house maxi dresses that are suuuuper comfy and worn at home with no underwear and then I have my attractive going out maxis, still comfy but not as comfy as the house ones, plus I feel like I need to wear underwear going out lol.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    runsomewhere - totally feel you on that one - in laws came over to "help" and decided take-out/delivery wasn't good enough so I sent them all (FIL, MIL, DH, DD) out for food and stayed home alone with the dog and Phantom of the Opera
    @lindsayleigh1989 glad you are on the mend - I hear ya about the hospital bag moving up the priority list after L&D trip - this weekend I washed all the old/new baby clothes (including some pink pj's because who the f cares what he sleeps in).  Though I held back some of the new NB clothes, @julybabybear 's point occured to me - although he's only tracking for 9.5+/- NB ends at 8 lb and 21" for most brands so we'll wait and see on those...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker