January 2019 Moms
Options

Why hello Pregnancy boobs!

We were planning this pregnancy but due to timing I couldn't confirm it until my hubby was abroad. He was away for five weeks and saw me on Skype for the first time in a long while. I happen to be wearing a sundress as I literally can't get my boobs into anything else.

Hubby: Oh helllllllo pregnancy boobs! I have missed you!

Me: Have you missed the last month of me complaining about them? The ''I can't belly sleep" rants or the whinging about how I have nothing to wear?

*Hubby shrugs on cam*

Haha! He is lucky I love him.

Anyone else enjoying fun pregnancy boobs?

Re: Why hello Pregnancy boobs!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AliKay20 don't you know to be real a AW you need to create your own thread for a symptom we've all been talking about in the systems thread? 
  • Options
    NirolosaNirolosa member
    edited June 2018
    Can do, keep in mind a few peeps are returning to an evidently changed bump board. Learning curve ahead. Last time I was an active member was 2015. Will keep in mind for the future! My bad.
  • Options
    Ugh it’s so frustrating when people use being new/back after a long time as an excuse for not knowing the rules. There’s a pinned post that says “***READ THIS FIRST***” Ignorance isn’t an excuse 

OP I appreciate that you came back and apologized it’s just really frustrating.
    I disagree. If you have been a member for awhile then, you will remember how the "bump" people used to advertise for contests and random stuff which would end up at the top of the boards. It can be easy to skip over these items and mistake the **Read this first** for something its not. Board organization was not a top priority for most people.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"