February 2019 Moms
Options

Symptoms Thread! (6/10)

Talk about your symptoms here! 

We can post a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly symptoms thread if this one gets too long. I think some boards to a weekly one. Thoughts? Or wait and see how it goes?

Re: Symptoms Thread! (6/10)

• Options
    I think weekly sounds good.

Gassy over here like a mofo.  And waves of nausea.  This is my standard first trimester symptoms so I’m just riding it out.
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Options
    Sore boobs and in need of all the naps, which are both my main first tri symptoms historically. 

Weekly sounds good to me, too.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Nausea is coming and going. Have a “stretchy” feeling in my uterus that may actually be a bit of dehydration. Super exhausted 
  • Options
    Fatigue is the worst. Cramping has subsided, but I still get a few throughout the day. I've been very hungry lately,  & gassy. My nips are still sore.
  • Options
    So nauseous. No gags and heaves yet. Tired. Gas pains which is a symptom I’ve never felt with any previous pregnancies. I’m super grouchy and mad at my husband. ❤️
  • Options
    Tired. So, so tired. But that's really it. I had minimal symptoms with DS and DD, so hoping for the same this time around.
  • Options
    The fatigue and insomnia!  Why why why am I so tired and can't sleep?  Hot flashes, which are new this time.  I am dizzy and nauseous today which might just be because of the weather.
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• Options
    canadianmom89canadianmom89 member
    edited June 2018
    Headaches , sore boobs , nausea... and coffee makes me throw up But no coffee makes the headaches worse so it’s a lose lose situation over here ! 

Edited because the bump cut off half my post 
  • Options
    Bloated like a mofo! Uggghh, pants are sooo uncomfortable by the end of the day!
    Stretching/aching feeling in my uterus. 
    Insomnia, my sleep schedule is crazy right now. 

DS1 8/11/10 
    DS2 8/21/12
    DD 9/26/14
    Baby #4 edd 2/11/19 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Sore boobs, bloated and gassy!! Feeling pretty sexy :D
    I've also had some mild cramps.
  • Options
    All the nausea, random headaches and sore boobs. Oh yeah and the gas too! DH loves me right now. 
  • Options
    Constantly tired, nausea on and off throughout the day, and so so bloated.
  • Options
    Already so tired, I’m surprised my husband didn’t figure it out with my 3 hour nap yesterday (I never nap, also waiting to tell him until Father’s Day)
    Certain things are already making me sick to my stomach. Last pregnancy I had to take diclegis into almost 3rd tri :/  
  • Options
    Wow, as I'm having my first is so helpful to read this thread and see I'm not crazy! I knew to look out for sore boobs, cramping, exhaustion but I wasn't expecting such brutal bloating... I already look pregnant! I know it'll go away but it's ridiculous. Luckily I'm not dealing with MS yet (5w3d) but insomnia is real. I've been waking up everyday at 5:30am without an alarm  :|  So weird. 

Also, has anyone experienced waking up with super dry mouth? It's usually happens to be when I'm hungover (lol) so I'm assuming it's dehydration? I've been trying to drink lots of water but maybe it's not enough. 
    ME: 32 DH: 34
    Married: 26/9/15
    TTC#1: 4/16
    BFP: 6/2/2018 | EDD: 2/8/2019
  • Options
    @Evergreenmist dehydration is my #1 symptom right now! So weird, because last pregnancy I couldn’t tolerate water at all and had to add all sorts of stuff to it to get it down. But this time around, I’m drinking constantly, and water is strangely the only thing that will quell the nausea. 
  • Options
    @catwoman8731 it seems there's no easy answer for nausea! Different for everyone. I'm lucky I don't have it yet but clearly I'm not drinking enough water  :# How far along are you?
  • Options
    Waves of nausea and already some food aversion. With my last pregnancy, the boob ache WAS REAL so it’s very weird I haven’t had that yet. 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @PizzaMonster3 I haven’t had any boob aches either. Maybe because they’ve already been stretched out?
  • Options
    Does anybody have jaw pain? I had it with my 2nd pregnancy and it's so bad this time!
  • Options
    @mainemama_ I’m probably not the best point of reference since I had prosthetic jaw joints put in in September but (TW) with both my peregnancy that ended in miscarriage (end tw) in feb. and now I’ve been having some jaw pain. I was in constant pain before my surgery but my surgery took away 100% of my pain ... I’m not sure what it is about pregnancy that’s causing pain but it sucks :( 
  • Options
    Super bloated and tired! I look 12 weeks pregnany already! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @canadianmom89 I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My husband thinks I am crazy when I tell him my jaw hurts because of pregnancy. It's the weirdest symptom though, I was eating dinner before I got my BPF and it locked up and I was like yup, pretty sure I'm KU.
  • Options
    @Evergreenmist I’ll be 6 weeks tomorrow. No other symptoms though than nausea if I don’t drink enough (I also take b6 supplements, as that helped last time)
  • Options
    @catwoman8731 I'm taking B12 - maybe worth switching to B6? Something I'll ask my doc for sure .

@kmonroe2 Glad it's not just me!
  • Options
    The nausea kicked in this afternoon when I suddenly realized, in the middle of the hardware store, that I needed to eat now or I'd puke. Luckily I had a snack on me. At 4w5 I was hoping I had a bit more time before that kicked in...
    Besides that my boobs have been sore but no more than what I'd typically experience around ovulation.
  • Options
    Glad to hear others don’t have any breast soreness- I had it with my first and absolutely none now which was making me nervous! I’m just gassy and tired right now. 
  • Options
    Same here on the minimal to no breast soreness. They were super sore with DD. I only weaned a few months ago so maybe that’s why? The MS is more intense some days than others. I enjoy the breaks but it makes me nervous. I’m also very tired but I usually am with chasing a toddler around all day. 
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    **Possible TW** Anyone else experiencing brown spotting? I had a little last morning and a little more this morning. I also spotted a couple days before my BFP. I’m 4 weeks and terrified! I POAS again last night and the line did get darker, so hopefully that’s a good sign, but I can’t stop worrying and googling. PGAL brain all over the place here.
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso Brown means old blood which is typical in the first trimester as things are settling in your uterus.  You are justified in worrying, but I had it was my first successful pregnancy.  If it turns red or picks up speed, I’d maybe phone the nurse line and see what they say.
    Married: 6/16/12
    CP: 01/2011 |  MMC: 01/2012  |  MMC: 10/2012  |  DS: 11/2013  |  MMC: 11/2014  |  DD: 01/2016
    BFP: 06/2018 - EDD: 02/09/2019
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    Thanks @Ktrue85! That’s what my dr’s office said too when I called yesterday.

I guess I worry more than I need to, especially since **TW** I had an early loss in January which started out with brown spotting that turned red after a few days. **end TW**

The rational part of me knows this is perfectly normal, but the irrational part is making me scream internally non-stop. Hearing about other people who have experienced it too and had healthy pregnancies is reassuring! Thanks again!
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    So much fatigue. Also already emotional. I've teared up for quite a few things recently that did not require tears.
    March 2009 mmc 11 weeks
    Nov 2010 DD 1
    Oct 2012 DD 2
    Nov 2014 mmc 8 weeks
    Dec 2016 DS 1
    Cautiously expecting Feb 14 2019
  • Options
    @grebretso I'm having the same as of just now but very light pink accompanied by light cramping. This is my first pregnancy and first BFP after two years of TTC so I'm also quite worried. I have heard it's normal and my clinic said only to worry if you go through a pad but still. The 
  • Options
    Hi there! First time posting. I have been having some hella fatigue and occasional headaches.  Also so very thirsty!!  Otherwise, not much going on with me just yet.  I had no MS with my DD so maybe I'll get lucky twice? :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    @Evergreenmist a little pink is definitely fine! After two years of TTC you definitely deserve the healthiest pregnancy possible!

I’m definitely not going through a pad, but I am currently using a liner just to have a clearer picture of what’s going on. And also inspecting every piece of used toilet paper very closely. Being PG makes you nuts and gross, apparently! :p
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024
  • Options
    @grebretso Yeah I definitely took a picture of it... lol. We certainly are crazy! Haha. Nice to have a group to be able to check in with - makes it all a little more normal 
  • Options
    ***TW***

I may be out, friends. Heavy bleeding for a few hours now. I am very sad and scared. Went to my clinic and they did some blood work but I won't get the results until the morning and I'm waiting to see how long the bleeding continues to know whether it's still viable. 
  • Options
    I'm thinking of you, @Evergreenmist
  • Options
    So sorry @Evergreenmist. I am keeping you in my thoughts. ❤
  • Options
    I’m so sorry to hear this @Evergreenmist please rest as much as you can. Will be thinking of you
  • Options
    etnyahetnyah member
    Oh no @Evergreenmist! I’m so sorry. The waiting part is so hard, I hope you find out what’s going on as fast as possible.  <3
    DS born 2/18/2019
    DD born 4/1/2023
    Baby #3 EDD 11/21/2024