October 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Week of 6/4

13»

Re: Symptoms Week of 6/4

• Options
    @momoflogan20 - Definitely call your doctor to get some peace of mind.  It sounds like you have a lot going on, and better safe than sorry.  
  • Options
    And we're back to the weird dreams.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Had a crazy detailed dream the other night. Glad they don't happen every night!!! Still waiting for a sex dream but maybe I will regret it lol 
  • Options
    rc-colarc-cola member
    edited June 2018
    Randomly feeling nauseated today. Went for a run this morning so maybe dehydration.

Ive also been getting this weird side stitch while walking (but not while running.) I felt it yesterday but not today. I have a midwife appointment on Thurs so I will ask about it then assuming it doesn’t come back sooner.

ETA: somehow I missed your post @momoflogan20 I agree that it doesn’t hurt to call. That sounds incredibly stressful. Hope baby starts dancing around in there soon and gives you peace of mind.
  • Options
    @momoflogan20 Any movement from baby today? It wouldn’t hurt to call. They sent me to L&D when movement decreased even tho it’s still early. And the stress isn’t good for the baby either. Get some reassurance mama. Let us know how it’s going. 

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    I missed your post too @momoflogan20 I hope all is well and the stress has passed for you!
  • Options
    Late to the game. Hope everything is okay @momoflogan20!
  • Options
    jynjer4jynjer4 member
    edited June 2018
    *moved to this weeks symptoms thread
  • Options
    I'm glad it was nothing of concern.