October 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms Week of 6/4

I haven't seen this week's symptoms thread.

How far along?

How are you feeling?

Re: Symptoms Week of 6/4

• Options
    21+4

My nausea is still come and go. My appetite along with it. I can really tell when I get enough sleep.

The uncomfortableness has been increasing. If I lay on my side without support on my stomach it gets really uncomfortable. Sunday it felt like something inside me was twisted.

Baby boy is moving more and more each day. I love it. Haven't seen or felt it externally yet. DH is anxious to be able to feel him. 

Restless legs when trying to sleep are driving me crazy, and my lower back feels so out of place when I lay on my back.
  • Options
    tropical1982tropical1982 member
    edited June 2018
    How far along? - 18+6

How are you feeling?  This week I am feeling relaxin in full mode.  My back just feels so lose.  Every move I make I can feel cracking/just looseness.  Kind of cool body is getting ready but it feels a bit strange - even the 3rd time around.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    slizteesliztee member
    edited June 2018
    Same for all of that, @knottieamusements. As for the seating positions, if every chair could just have a pillow for lumbar support, THAT WOULD BE GREAT. THANKS. 
  • Options
    @sliztee - Agreed- although my story is a bit more complicated. 

1) My office is moving around a lot of workstations, and I got moved late Friday.  They haven’t moved my keyboard tray yet, so all the things are out of whack while trying to keep my shoulder from seizing. 

2) I went to an outdoor performance of Romeo and Juliet last night, and sat in a camp chair for several hours.  

Between the two, I am wishing for a good massage, and I freaking hate massages.  
  • Options
    21+4
    I'm so exhausted this week. Afternoons at work i'm really struggling to get through..
    Headaches are still often, and my lower back is quite sore.
    I've been trying to exercise at least 2-3 times a week as I do find it helps with the back pain.

I feel kind of down this week, I know a few ladies mentioned that last week. Maybe has something to do with my body not feeling my own and not having the energy I'm used to. 

Counting down to the weekend! 
  • Options
    19+3

Holy heartburn! It came in and took my last couple days over, can’t figure out if it is a specific food or just everything! Other than that uterine cramping and RLP are both strong. Hoping to start feeling her move more this week! 
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    21+4 weeks
    I'm having wicked heartburn too! I always had heartburn before pregnancy but this is way worse! With the antibiotics I'm on I only have a 2 hour window to take antacids (causes the antibiotics to not absorb properly) So luckily my OB gave me a script for Zantac. Just need to fill it!

I'm generally feeling larger and finding it harder to get comfortable in any position I'm in whether sitting or sleeping. My boobs have grown and are tender again. My sex drive is non existent and I feel bad for DH. I have hot flashes especially at night.
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    How far along? 22w2d

How are you feeling?
    Tired. Joints and hips feel looser from relaxin. Have to sleep in runners position to have any chance of not having hip pain in the am. Yes I am seeing a chiro, have a massage this month, and and trying a yoga class this week. 
    Anterior placenta and I have been feeling the kid move (DH has not yet). Haven't felt much today but I have been running around crazy doing stuff so I know I am not paying as much attention. Laying down now and am feeling little movements but like like I have. Not too concerned but am trying to pay attention. Dr has previously said not to worry about frequency until about 24-26 weeks. 
  • Options
    20 weeks.
    Feeling pretty good. I'm shocked at the amount and intensity of movement from this kid already. I know I had an anterior placenta last time, but I'd barely felt anything up to this point. This kid's already karate chopped me hard enough to startle me/take my break away multiple times. I'm scared of what he's going to feel like as he gets bigger. He might just punch his way out of there!
  • Options
    19+2

Heartburn is out of control these last few days! Still barfing and nauseous most days but having a few days here and there where it's not as bad so that's something.

Most nights I'm up for at least a few hours in the middle of the night for no good reason - I had this with both my other pregnancies too...I suspect it's the bodies way of preparing for the lack of sleep coming my way soon!

Thankfully I haven't had hardly any hip/back/pelvic pain yet but my midwife is convinced it's coming as baby is sitting super low so she thinks it will likely result in pelvic separation if he/she doesn't move up soon.

I'm pretty sure I feel baby move when I'm laying away in the middle of the night but I'm really not sure - it's definitely not as strong/prominent as I remember it being with my other two (and by now with both of them I was feeling them a lot more) so I suspect I may have an anterior placenta - will find out at my u/s in a week!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    22+6

i feel great for the most part. My only symptoms are some general discomfort around my abdomen and sciatic-like hip pain that seems to come and go by the day.  Sometimes I catch myself leaning forward a bit and get kicked. I think she’s telling me I’m crushing her. Oops poor thing. Kicks are generally more consistant.  8 days ago was he first time I was sure I felt a kick and my husband also felt it with his hand. Ever since they’re happening throughout the day everyday. Love being able to feel confirmation that she is in there and doing well.
  • Options
    22 weeks. I feel like absolute poo. Exhausted, nauseous, cramping, etc. Lightening crotch has come round. But baby boy is more and more active every day, so I'll suffer (semi) silently.

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    Also +1 for not enjoying massages. I feel good after, but I hate getting them. I wish they would just rub my hands and feet the whole time and leave the rest of me alone. :D

E will be 18 on July 24th
    Z was born October 16, 2016
    #3 Due October 9, 2018

MC - November 29, 2012
    CP - November 15, 2014
    D&C for MMC - October 13, 2015

• Options
    19w3d

Tired, food averse for everything the majority of the time. Then ravenous when I do feel like eating, fun. Thirsty constantly but nauseous when I drink water. So I'm drinking not good things. 

I feel ok though, so I can't really complain. 
  • Options
    Massages aren't my favorite thing but they do feel good in the end. I've always just felt weird about them. ****TW**** I was also sexually assaulted by my personal trainer when paying him for a massage, so it's kind of turned me off of them even more.
  • Options
    Yeah... I won't see a male for a massage ever again.
  • Options
    @sliztee that’s awesome. Gotta love those awkward pregnancy moments...
  • Options
    21+6

Feeling like a raging lunatic in addition to still having the occasional bout of nausea and terrible aches and pains. Kids will be out for the summer soon. It will be a rough one for me if I still feel like this. I'm beginning to feel like I might be having pelvic separation...again. That was some excruciating pain and left me incapable of doing the most basic of things in my last pregnancy. Baby is moving and kicking up a storm. If I'm honest, I never really enjoyed this part of pregnancy and basically just want my baby lol. 
  • Options
    MissBridgMissBridg member
    edited June 2018
    22+3.  I am feeling so much pressure low in my belly.  Sometimes painful, sometimes not.  Sometimes hard belly like a contraction, sometimes not.  More annoying than anything because it always makes me stop in my tracks and evaluate if i'm overdoing it.  I'm trying to take it easy, but I'm not super good at that.  

ETA heartburn.  Terrible terrible heartburn.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    21+2. Feeling much better finally after my stomach bug, and can pretty much resume eating normally... except I have to start eating tiny meals and grazing because of the acid reflux/heartburn I had during the bug. I definitely feel better eating basically 200 calories at a time. @MissBridg if you aren't already grazing, perhaps try that??

Also, I feel like I have to pee 24/7. Anytime I'm standing or walking it's like oh hey, I have to pee even though I literally just peed. Baby is really low so not surprising. Last night we were watching TV and she kept kicking or moving and everytime she moved my bladder definitely felt it.
  • Options
    22.5 weeks baby is moving ton and you can feel it from the outside most times now. My upper back is sore at the end of the day. None of my pants fit anymore. I can't really breathe if I lay on my back. Starting to see stretch marks come back. I am feeling full of energy this week so far. Im not exhausted despite the 6 hours I sleep some nights. I am enjoying this pregnancy and feel connected and excited since I know what to expect this time.
  • Options
    21+2. Feeling much better finally after my stomach bug, and can pretty much resume eating normally... except I have to start eating tiny meals and grazing because of the acid reflux/heartburn I had during the bug. I definitely feel better eating basically 200 calories at a time. @MissBridg if you aren't already grazing, perhaps try that??

Also, I feel like I have to pee 24/7. Anytime I'm standing or walking it's like oh hey, I have to pee even though I literally just peed. Baby is really low so not surprising. Last night we were watching TV and she kept kicking or moving and everytime she moved my bladder definitely felt it.
    I will try that.  

Re: peeing- for me a big prob is that I am unable to completely empty my bladder when I sit on the toilet.  If i lean forward and lift my ass off the seat all of a sudden more pee comes out!  Something about the baby/ organs in there kinking up the plumbing I think....maybe try that @j@jemmerjams!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    @MissBridg I keep having the same thing happen!  I've started to stand up while holding toilet paper there to make sure I get it all.
  • Options
    @MissBridg I'll try that!
  • Options
    chyviechyvie member
    +1 for peeing ALL the time! Every 20-30 mins and not just a little pee a big gush. It is ridiculous! I do the bend forward trick and it doesn't work. OB checked me for a UTI and I'm clear. She chalked it up to me drinking lots of water and with me on antibiotics my system might be flushing itself more.
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Options
    Not sure if it's a symptom but I think I have a rash on the bottom of both of my feet?? Only showed up today, I didn't so anything different than normal, same socks, same detergent, same sneakers, they itch like crazy!!!
  • Options
    @jennybean80 yikes!! Thank you! I'll check it out again before bed and when I wake up, if it looks worse I'll call in the am!
  • Options
    The skin under my boob, like where the crease is, has kind of rubbed raw. I don't know if it's from my bra or what exactly. I had pretty big boobs before pregnacy.
  • Options
    I developed small rash on my neck and saw my OB. She said it’s likely heat rash and that I’m probably dehydrated... it’s already in the high 90s and none dry here in New Mexico... kinda scared me but she reassured me it wasn’t cholestasis or PUPP.  But yaaa. I should drink more water. 

+ 1 to the heartburn club. I’ve had it since day one but it’s getting exponentially worse. I can taste it :(. I’m now using a snoogle in convo with a wedge and sleeping at a high angle. Pretty ridiculous 

+1 to the frequent pee-er club

sex drive is slowky and sadly fading away... 

• Options
    20 and a half ish

I housed a frozen pizza tonight and had terrible heartburn after. I hadn't had heartburn since really early in the pregnancy, so that was a nice surprise...butttt now I have better motivation to make good food choices.

Lower back pain is constant and intense on my left side. It only stops when I slouch with terrible posture on the couch and lean against a small firm pillow. But then that makes my neck hurt. However, the neck pain is not as bad as the back pain.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 - I’m also having skin issues under my boobs. I swear a new mole and a bunch of skin tags popped up there overnight.