Monday BF 5/7 - Page 3 — The Bump
July 2018 Moms

Monday BF 5/7

13»

Re: Monday BF 5/7

• I would definitely use the name if you are dead set on it. Friends come and go, plenty of names are duplicated... neither is a reason to change it IMO.

SmashJamacunamatadastillcozypaytonpedro
  • Loading the player...
  • Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro I agree you should keep the name! If you happen to find another you love more so be it, but I wouldn’t let her choosing he same name ruin one you love! It was your name suggestion and you have every right to it. I know it feels like a crap sandwich now, but years down the line I’m sure it won’t be an issue. 
    paytonpedro
  • @gingerbride26 yah that was his reason for just having to buy them now

• hillbillywifehillbillywife member
    edited May 2018
    @paytonpedro FX your H lets you guys use it!!

ETA if she’s one of your bffs try not to let your irritation get in the way of your friendship. I’ve said it before but my bff got seriously upset that I stole her name (she wasn’t married or pregnant at the time) and it’s definitely put a dent in our relationship and my DD is 3. 

• @paytonpedro FX your H lets you guys use it!!

ETA if she’s one of your bffs try not to let your irritation get in the way of your friendship. I’ve said it before but my bff got seriously upset that I stole her name (she wasn’t married or pregnant at the time) and it’s definitely put a dent in our relationship and my DD is 3. 
    She’s not a best friend. Our husband are good friends so we’re friends too. We go to concert together and did a group friends trip to Disney, her husband is DSs God father, and we hang out usually a couple times a month. If we hang out with friends it’s usualky them and another couple. I don’t plan on letting it get weird at all, as long as DH lets us use this name. Haha. 
    hillbillywife