December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms - w/o 4.30

I didn't see one of these yet - how are you guys feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms - w/o 4.30

• Options
    My life continues with the ever present morning (all day) sickness.  I didn't have this with my first, so for those who have had it before, does it just like disappear one day? Or slowly go away over a week? I know there is a risk I won't feel better and it will continue my whole pregnancy, but I am crossing my fingers it does lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The boob pain is so intense. I had to go buy a new bigger bra last week. And I was going to google what I could do to get some relief. They are already starting to look like right after giving birth boobs when the milk fills in. And some of my milk ducts are rock hard. 
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, I've got invisible nausea all day long, with periods of real nausea where I'm sure that I'm going to vom at any moment. My boobs hurt. I have the first pimple I've had in years, I think. I honestly can't remember the last time my skin did anything other than be dry. And I'm tired af, all day every day. 2/3 of the way through first tri, which finally seems manageable. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @asun123 Ouch, that sounds no good.

Anyone feel nauseated after they eat? This MS stuff is all so new for me. I was on a walk today and starving and feeling ick at the same time, so I went to town on a whole bunch of stuff when I got back, which did the trick until I was finished eating.

Anyway, this Jolly Rancher is helping.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    My nausea has pretty much dissolved over the past week and the fatigue isn't as intense, which is nice.  I still feel bloated and uncomfortable after I eat sometimes, and I still have an overwhelming need to go to bed at like 8-8:30 every night. 

My boobs feel like they're filled with gravel and I'm gonna need to buy some new bras pretty soon.  I love buying new bras but I'm fairly annoyed about all the ones I already have that are really nice and in perfect shape that are just going to sit in a drawer for who knows how long.

I've been having light brown spotting for the past 4 or 5 days (pretty much only noticeable when I go to the bathroom or if I'm moving around a lot) which, combined with the fading of my more intense symptoms, freaks me out a little bit.  Like, I KNOW it's fine and considered totally normal, but still.  I don't like it :(

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I feel super crappy.
    I'm super nauseous. I feel better when I eat but the problem is literally nothing sounds appealing and the thought of most food makes me sick. So I have to suck it up and try it and hope I don't feel like throwing up when I'm done.
    Luckily H has been super patient and usually cooks supper and lets me try to eat it so I don't have to think about it.

I'm also constantly ready for a nap.  And I have some really gross back-acne going on right now. 

I'm really ready for the second trimester now. 
  • Options
    I have entered the constant nausea stage and I'm downright tired all. The. Time.  It doesn't help that I have had a chest/head cold since Wednesday.  Also, the rib that started popping out of my back around 12 weeks with my last pregnancy, has already popped out and I'm stopping by the chiropractor on my way home from work today.  Gah, is it too early to get the Snoogle out of the closet?!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    kristah2 said:

I'm really ready for the second trimester now. 
    So much this.

• Options
    @PensiveCrayon Yep - I was feeling actually pretty great this morning *until* I ate, and then it's all been downhill.

Today, 8 weeks 6 days, I am EMOTIONAL, exhausted, continuing to have aversions to basically everything, but I will say my nausea is ever so slightly better today, thank god, and I'm hoping that's a sign that it's going to improve soon.

@Jens_Hoes I found it just gradually got better and then fully stopped by about 13-14 weeks when I was pregnant with my daughter. It (for me) wasn't like it just disappeared one day, it was just a gradual improvement then disappearance. (I cannot wait for that to happen again!)
  • Options
    @clbness and @kristah2 this perpetual hangover can end at annnnyyyyy time
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat and @kristah2 +1 on feeling tired all day and constantly ready for a nap! I've never been this tired in my life!
    Something new for me that started last week is not being able to brush my teeth without gagging. I don't know where it's coming from, but it's super annoying and I've never had a problem before! If my toothbrush gets anywhere near the back of my mouth/tongue, I feel like I'm gonna throw up. No fun!
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 33, DH: 41
    Started IF Feb. 2014
    PCOS & MFI (low sperm count and motility)
    3 Femara cycles w/natural intercourse over summer 2014, BFN
    1 Clomid cycle w/natural intercourse Nov. 2014, BFN
    IUI March 2015, BFN
    IUI June 2015, BFN
    IUI Oct. 2015, BFN
    IVF Oct. 2016, fresh transfer, 2 day-3 embryos, BFN; nothing to freeze
    IVF Nov. 2017, fresh transfer, 2 day-5 blasts, BFP; ectopic; 1 blast frozen
    FET March 2018, 1 day-5 blast, BFP!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I go here. All day sickness & exhaustion are kicking my butt. Anxiety is so awful. I have over a week until I see the OB, I’m hoping they will help me figure out a solution to the anxiety. 
  • Options
    I’m so tired of being nauseous all the time. The thought of eating turns my stomach, but I’M SO HUNGRY. It’s awful. With my first I was only sick in the afternoon. This baby has me running to the toilet all day.

Like right now my stomach is growling I’m so hungry, but nothing at all sounds good.

Also, it’s about time to break out the pregnancy bras. My cup overfloweth.
  • Options
    Today I have the invisible nausea, hurty boobs, and want to lie in bed all day. Protein helps my tum, but the thought of eating is gross. I’m going to try to eat some oatmeal for lunch. FX!

But on the upside, my skin is clear, so that’s extra awesome (this time last pregnancy I was all zits, yay)!

I bought some of these soft bras a few weeks ago (I still can’t believe that I gained a cup in week 4-5) and I :heart: them. I also heart the price. Subscribe & Save is a favorite. 

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon yes! Nausea after I eat, before I eat, and sometimes while..

I also did not have nausea like this last time. I can't wait until it finally passing because I feel like I'm starving myself over here. 
     Me (28), H (30)
    Together Since 04/21/2009; Married Since 05/29/2013

Baby Boy born 11/30/16  <3

Baby #2 Due December 4

• Options
    @echo-charlietango
    Totally weird and maybe inappropriate question but what cups size are you? This bra looks awesome and holy crap I want to buy it now. But I'm a DD and I'm afraid I maybe wouldn't get support. 
    If you have D or DD boobs, please let me know how they end up fitting on you.
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @asun123 Not weird at all! Honestly I'm not certain of my cup size, my last fitting (two years ago) said I was a C, but I bought these Hanes bras based on the band size. Check out the chart, it may recommend L or XL. I was most recently 34C and Medium fits perfectly.
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    asun123 said:
    @echo-charlietango
    Totally weird and maybe inappropriate question but what cups size are you? This bra looks awesome and holy crap I want to buy it now. But I'm a DD and I'm afraid I maybe wouldn't get support. 
    If you have D or DD boobs, please let me know how they end up fitting on you.
    I've been a DD ever since having DS two years ago. My boobs never shrank back down to their C size, and I'm terrified to see how big they'll be after this one! I may be getting a reduction in a few years if they're bigger than DD...
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @asun123 If you feel like spending $$$ for a good wireless bra, I highly recommend Cosabella’s Never Say Never curvy bra. I’m a 34 DDD and the small fits perfectly. There’s a bit of uniboob but what can you do? It’s very comfy and reins things in well. They have a nursing bra version that I’m considering getting, but it’s not curvy cut like this one so I’m not sure. I may at least try it out. 
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon
    Thank you!! I'm going to look into this!
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hear your ladies on the tired and sore boobs. Grateful I'm currently nausea free. But holy heck, the explosion of facial hair is unreal. I noticed an increase in dark hair on my chin yesterday and made a mental note to deal with it. Today I look like I'm growing a mustache and a fu man chu! Gotta stop at the store on my way home to get something to keep me from turning into Chewbacca
  • Options
    So tired, nothing sounds good to eat, and my boobs hurt. Also nauseous; had to be on the phone with work's IT department today for 45 minutes and had to mute it as I ran to the bathroom..no vomiting but I was working up in my head that I hoped he didn't come back on the phone and need something if I was throwing up. Dreading tomorrow when I have to spend the day with my boss on a project and he has no clue.

Super excited however that after two years DH will be back on 1st shift next week and can take the brunt of evening routine. 
  • Options
    PSA anyone looking for a new sour candy to keep nausea at bay - Sweet Tart Mini Chewy. I hate Sweet Tarts so I am shocked that these are good but they are SO good. Helped me all day so far and I put like three bags from the work break room into my purse. They're gonna be my new staple.
  • Options
    +1 to weird all day non-nausea nausea. I’m constantly gurgling and have a weird half-burp in my throat at all times. It’s almost like indigestion, but not. And worse.

I was the same with my first pregnancy. Never threw-up.
  • Options
    I'm feeling a smidge better, but I hesitate to say that. I feel like the morning sickness can hear me. 
    I do have a somewhat strange symptom lately...itchy areolae (I think that's the plural?) I'm thinking it's probably super normal, but it seems weird to me. I have been craving deli meat, of course. I know I probably shouldn't, but I have been nomming on it (heated to steaming, of course!). Hoping that and the other few things I've done to not be as perfectly careful as I should be haven't backfired on me. My first OB appointment and ultrasound is in 8 days and I am going crazy. I can't wait, but I'm also super nervous. Hopefully, little gummy bear "Blasty" is swimming around in there, happy and healthy.
    Pregnancy TickerSaveSave
  • Options
    binxybaby said:
    I'm feeling a smidge better, but I hesitate to say that. I feel like the morning sickness can hear me. 
    I do have a somewhat strange symptom lately...itchy areolae (I think that's the plural?) I'm thinking it's probably super normal, but it seems weird to me. I have been craving deli meat, of course. I know I probably shouldn't, but I have been nomming on it (heated to steaming, of course!). Hoping that and the other few things I've done to not be as perfectly careful as I should be haven't backfired on me. My first OB appointment and ultrasound is in 8 days and I am going crazy. I can't wait, but I'm also super nervous. Hopefully, little gummy bear "Blasty" is swimming around in there, happy and healthy.
    My nips itch soooo bad!!
    Probably weirdest thing you've ever heard - I've never stopped lactating since I had my first almost 6 years ago. So even though I haven't breast fed my almost 3 year old for 2 years now, I can squeeze the nips and milk will drip out. Well, It's the only thing that stops the itching - squeezing a few drips out of each and rubbing it all over my nipples.
    Ok, weird comment over now..
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @omnommer Hahaha...I've been having the most impressive farts lately.
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018
  • Options
    @asun123 yes! I stopped breastfeeding my almost 3 year old when he was 7 months...I'm still lactating! Mostly hot showers are what causes it for me. 
  • Options
    @binxybaby @asun123 Oof, I’m with you guys on the itchy nips! I catch myself with my hand down my bra at work.  :s

• Options
    I haven't really gained any weight yet but I feel like I look so chubby already.  Not a fan.

Also, 

Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Never ending nausea. Wish it was invisible, but it is very much intense, all day. I wake up in the morning and it takes everything in me to drag myself to the tap to take my morning 2 diclectin pills. It doesn’t make it go away, just takes the edge off so that I’m not actually throwing up on public transit, even though I still have to breath through it.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @asun123 Were you able to express milk prior to getting pregnant this time? I’m just curious because my boobs were sore the night before my BFP and when I rubbed them I expressed some milk. That’s what made me take the test, but I hadn’t tried to express since I weaned DS a year ago. Now I wonder if the milk was in there the whole time....
  • Options
    My boobs hurt and I’m the most tired ever. I have such awful round ligament pains! I don’t remember ever having them this early but I take it as a good sign that my uterus is growing. I have diarrhea a lot which is normal for me in pregnancy unfortunately. I suppose I prefer this over constipation but it still irritates my hemorrhoids I got from my previous deliveries. Yay. I have also been really moody and bitchy, just ask my husband :)
  • Options
    My boobs hurt. My head hurts. I’m bloated so bad I am waddling and I swear a couple coworkers were staring at my giant bloat belly. Today was the first day of the legit nausea. Like if I even thought about looking into a toilet I’d start gagging. I had to keep my thoughts off of toilets. I couldn’t stop thinking about bending over toilets today and it wasn’t helping matters.
  • Options
    whitneyb89whitneyb89 member
    edited May 2018
    I'm curious if anyone has been experiencing similar symptoms, but I have been dealing with an occasional dull pain on my left lower abdomen, and has been that way since week 5 (I'm 8 weeks now). It seems like today, it has been more noticable than usual and seems to be happening more often. It's never been severe where I want to double over, so that's the main reason I haven't been too worried about it. (And before anyone asks, an ectopic pregnancy or a cyst has already been ruled out when I had my US at 6 weeks) I figured maybe it's some sort of stretching since this is my first time being pregnant. Has anyone ever dealt with something like this?
  • Options
    asun123asun123 member
    @katy0990 Yes, I’ve been able to express milk out even before I just got pregnant. Sometimes when my kids get upset or I hear babies crying in stores, my boobs tingle and I lactate a little in my bra. But my milk will start to go away while I’m pregnant. Last time it went away in month 6 and didn’t come back until giving birth. Well it doesn’t go away, it just stays in and I can’t get it out by squeezing.
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    rawarrrawarr member
    What are y'all doing for nausea? The ginger, mint, cracker combo is not helping anymore and I'm tired of people telling me to eat crackers. I've been eating crackers for three straight weeks, dang it! 
  • Options
    @rawarr Jolly Ranchers have been working well for me; admittedly, I don’t have the worst MS in the world. 
    TTC #1 January 2016

TTC#2 March 2018