October 2018 Moms

STM+ Check in (4/30)

2»

Re: STM+ Check in (4/30)

• @estellegetty so for me when the baby is at 3 naps, I would get some time when both were napping together, but then at 2 naps there was almost no overlap and it was kind of horrible lol. But once they're at 1 nap (about 14 months) they both nap 3 hrs every day at the same time and it's amazing. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • @estellegetty after each baby, I coordinated the nap right after lunch as soon as I could. DS is 7 and doesn't need a nap exactly, but he lays down and has 'quiet time' and will look at books. For the older two I set a timer and they can get up and play quietly (sometimes better than others) until I get up with baby. 

1: I'm 14 weeks and a few days. DS-7 DD-6 and DD-3. 

2: H got me my mother's day gift already, an Apple watch! He found one that we didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for, though it is just 1st edition but I love it!

3: I took my mom to the Dr on Sat, and they said if mom's back problems weren't better by Monday that we'd need to get a CT scan. Monday, I was at DS field trip, but she wasn't better, if anything a bit worse so my sis made her an appt for today. She's keeping the kiddos while I'm with mom getting her scan done.  
    Had so much fun on the field trip! Went to a petting zoo and trail ride place. I didn't even want to try and ride but it was enjoyable. Had a blistering headache once we got back, but was a good day. :smiley:

4: I have no idea if there's plans for next weekend... DH does have to work till noon on Sat, but other than that... We tend to fly by the seat of our pants for plan making!
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 14+3. DD will be 15 months next week.

No questions really so far. 

H took Friday off work and we went to a fun car event. MIL came over and watched DD, so it was nice to have some time just with us. Then we brought her to the races with us on Saturday and she did so well! We were there from 10am-6pm and no meltdowns! Sunday was a chill hang out day so that was nice!

No plans for this weekend yet. H works until 3pm Saturday so DD and I may go to the park or something since it's nice out finally.
  • eireyeseireyes member
    How far along are you and how many other children do you have & how old are they (because it’s hard to keep track of other people’s kids)? 14.5w, DS turned four earlier this month, DD turned 2 this past Friday

Rants/raves/questions? Nada

GTKY: What did you do this past weekend? Took Friday off work to spend with DD on her birthday, so H and I took her to the zoo. Celebrated her birthday on Saturday, and I ran a quarter marathon race Saturday morning (6.55 miles).

GTKY: Any plans for next weekend? Our master bedroom is being overrun by laundry, so maybe I should just plan to put it all away? Otherwise nothing - my birthday is tomorrow, so we'll go out to dinner but a weekend of nothing sounds really really nice right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker