Options

Weekly Symptoms - week of 4.15

124»

Re: Weekly Symptoms - week of 4.15

• Options
    texas_t said:
    @echo-charlietango I got your zits, sister.  :(
    Got 'em too!

I'm super bloated today. Yesterday, a new "symptom" had me kinda worried... I woke up from my usual (since last week lol) 7pm to 8pm nap after work and my head was spinning so hard! And kept spinning until bed time, about 3 hours later. Of course the Internet says this could be the sign of an ectopic pregnancy... since I don't have any sharp pain or anything else, I don't think this is it but man...

Profil icon by j.diegoph on Instagram.
  • Options
    6 weeks and nausea has hit HARD. Damned if I eat, damned if I don’t. I’ll feel nauseous and assume I just need food. Then once I eat it’s worse. I don’t remember feeling this crummy with my son... then again that was over 3 years ago. Oh and I have a few friends on my face... my skin is normally pretty clear. Hoping that means girl this time around. In good news I have boobs again! Breastfeeding my son deflated them and I was left with ant bites. But being pregnant, they are back! So that’s fun. 

Everytime I feel crummy I try to remember it’s a good sign that baby must be ok in there... I mean it doesn’t truly mean anything but it helps me a little bit. Especially because we haven’t had an ultrasound yet. Very little bit. I also keep reminding myself it will all be so worth it come December! Anyone else feel like the time is crawling already?! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've had extreme bloating and fatigue. Just today my nipples have gotten super sensitive (and felt like they were on fire for about 10 minutes earlier.) My sense of smell is also so good right - like smelling the truffle oil from a few tables away at a restaurant. I've also had off and on light cramps (like barely there, not even hurting, but enough to know I feel something) since the BFP.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Officially 7 weeks and I am RAVENOUS today. Feeling genuine hunger pangs all day, even though I've been trying to eat every couple of hours. It is literally painful and distracting me from work! I've never been this hungry this early in pregnancy so this is very new (and annoying!)
  • Options
    @maureenmce I am with you on That! I have been starving all day. Even when i eat a meal I am hungry shortly thereafter. I know my body must need the calories/nutrients so I'm honoring it  but it feels crazy! 
  • Options
    @morgantu I had hunger pangs, like actual pangs, an *hour* after I had lunch. I'm like...wtf? Baby is currently the size of a blueberry, I feel like this is early for the FEED ME NOW stage of pregnancy, lol. But yeah, I'm just trying to ignore the pangs as I stare at the clock until I can leave and *immediately* eat dinner. 
  • Options
    I’ve been a bit worried this week with waxing and waning symptoms but nausea just hit this morning! (I’m exactly 6 weeks today). It’s relatively mild right now but pretty constant.

Other than that, ridiculous fatigue and very sore boobs have been with me since 4 weeks.
  • Options
    @maureenmce
    Dear body, what could you possibly be doing with all this food? How does it even all fit in there? I ate dinner about 90 mins ago.... could totally eat again. 
  • Options
    @samfromfrance That sucks! Are you drinking a lot of water? Last time I was that dizzy I had low blood volume and needed to drink so. Much. Water. When I’m pregnant I drink at least two liters each day. 

@borgie05 I hope I get back to ant bites! I have so many tops that look best without a bra and I desperately miss wearing them. *sigh* one day :smile:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hkom said:
    kadeephd said:
    Oh shoot I have been drinking peppermint tea by the gallon.  americanpregnancy.org says it's likely safe so I'm hoping I haven't messed up.  There are too many pregnancy rules!
    I think the big risk is with essential oils, especially when people ingest them, because they are so concentrated.  Still probably gonna have my iced tea with mint tbh.
    Yes! EOs should not be ingested! 

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango I try to drink a lot of it. I'm very bad at drinking (water) :(. Usually I only drink 3 cups of tea a day and that's it :/. Being pregnant now, I make a point of drinking at least 1L per day; I'll try to increase to 2L, thanks for the tip/reminder :).

• Options
    rocketmom88rocketmom88 member
    edited April 2018
    @borgie05 Lol I've got ant bites too. During last pregnancy/breastfeeding I increased 4 cup sizes. I think when we started ttgp for this one that was what my DH was most excited about.  (Not really, but he did mention something along the lines of i can't wait til your boobs get HUGE again about once a week haha) 
  • Options
    @borgie05 Lol I've got ant bites too. During last pregnancy/breastfeeding I increased 4 cup sizes. I think when we started ttgp for this one that was what my DH was most excited about.  (Not really, but he did mention something along the lines of i can't wait til your boobs get HUGE again about once a week haha) 
    Omg mine too!! I'm not sure how big mine were during pregnancy and nursing, but before I was a small C. Now I'm a DD. So yes, DH had asked me "are your boobs going to get even bigger this time?" And he was excited. I told him I hope not, and if they don't shrink back down I may think about a reduction! He wasn't too happy about that  :D 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Hey all! 

I think this is the best place to post about this. I have been feeling very exhausted and while it’s still enough energy to keep up with everyday demands I’ve had a hard time with knowing my exercise limitations. I am a pretty active person and want to keep that up throughout pregnancy but also don’t want to overdue it and cause more fatigue with already feeling that way. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Just trying to find the balance of staying active but also getting the rest I need. :) 
  • Options
    @cobbbebe I think I’m general, listen to your body. It’s hard to keep up during the first tri, so it’s fine to take it a little easier and pick things back up in a few weeks when you’re feeling more yourself. 

For me, I’m not running as fast as I was before. I’m trying to focus on enjoying it and making sure it’s fun instead of a chore. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Options
    @runrinserepeat thank you so much for your feedback it’s so helpful! I’m so lost on what to expect but want to honor my body in the best way I can. Thanks again! :)
  • Options
    Probably should have eaten breakfast before this newborn session. I’m dying here.

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @rocketmom88 omg 4 cup sizes?!  :open_mouth: wow! I don’t remember my boobs getting much bigger until my milk came in with my son. I started out with a B before him. Then after breastfeeding... B’s are too big. Like I don’t even buy the “cup size” bras. I buy bralettes and go braless a lot. But they seem to be back at my original before babies B cup right now. Yay! I’m assuming I’ll go back to nothing after this baby is done breastfeeding too. I told hubby I want new boobs once we are done having babies... he doesn’t want me to though! He apparently prefers the real thing and doesn’t care if they’re small. One of these days I’ll convince him... although my guess is I’ll chicken out anyways LOL
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TMI ahead...

Things were feeling a little sore in my lady bits so I checked my cervix position in the shower and was surprised to find it extremely low.  I checked it a few times after my BFP and it was nice and high so now I’m worried this a bad sign, especially when combined with my less than ideal ultrasound.  I know it can take a few weeks to rise in some people but I’m concerned it went from high to low.  Google has been useless as to whether or not this is cause for concern.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @coco2787 Ugh! I’ll admit that I don’t check my cervix and don’t know much about its position outside of fertile times. But I do know that you’re worried and I wish that I could help better *big ol’ creepy hugs*
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Y’all this is probably TMI, but does anyone else have a lot of discharge?! I remember having a lot when i wasn’t pregnant with my son, but this time around there’s so much that I need to wear a panty liner! It doesn’t smell or have a weird color, it’s just really alarming. Please tell me I’m not the only one! 
  • Options
    @sterjacks21 You're not the only one :) I have lots too and I've seen at least a couple other bumpies mentionned it in this very thread :).

• Options
    coco2787 said:
    TMI ahead...

Things were feeling a little sore in my lady bits so I checked my cervix position in the shower and was surprised to find it extremely low.  I checked it a few times after my BFP and it was nice and high so now I’m worried this a bad sign, especially when combined with my less than ideal ultrasound.  I know it can take a few weeks to rise in some people but I’m concerned it went from high to low.  Google has been useless as to whether or not this is cause for concern.  
    I have the same thing. My cervix is like an inch inside of my vagina! I’m guessing that’s why I’m having so much discharge. I did see a heartbeat at my ultrasound last week and everything was normal. Everything I see on google seems like it’s not a huge deal. How far along are you? 
  • Options
    @sterjacks21 I'm 6w2d.  I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    Hey yall who use unisom/b6- do you take it at night only? My ms is usually worst morning and evening. Any tips? 
  • Options
    Mild nausea is starting to set in. I don’t feel like eating anything so I’m having crackers for lunch at the moment. Also had to pee 6000 times during church this morning. :no_mouth:
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Every time I take a shower I get nauseous. I've tried everything- cooler temp water, taking a glass of cold water in there so I don't get overheated - nothing helps, still nauseous. Today I very nearly puked in the shower and am having to lie down now until the urge to puke passes. This has never happened before in any of my pregnancies and I am NOT a fan. Ugh.
  • Options
    hkomhkom member
    @maureenmce I've been having issues with showers too!!  In the mornings I get really nauseous and light headed.  15 minutes after I get out I'm usually fine.  If I take one later in the day I am absolutely WIPED afterwards.  I've been feeling great all day today - took a shower at about 130 and had to go lay down afterwards. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited April 2018
    @hkom Glad I'm not alone! I've been feeling so silly about having to rest after a shower!

• Options
    Feeling a bit icky and headachy today. It's a relief to finally be feeling something -- I didn't really get MS my last pregnancy either -- but also kind of annoying to feel very slightly pukey while I'm out and about. But I guess I should consider myself lucky that it's so mild.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    Ok I get it now! Lol. FTM and was thinking “Geez this ain’t so bad! What’s everyone complaining about?” Woke up yesterday feeling like total crap. Like wow. I napped and laid on the couch all day. No food was appealing but I was starving and then nauseous and then starving. Massive headache and neckache and backache. Nothing helped! Anyone else have these days? What do you do?! 
  • Options
    @ccccaaatt I have massive headaches these days too... I just take doliprane (the French Tylenol) and try to drink looots of water. This seems to help a bit.

• Options
    edited April 2018
    @ccccaaatt When I'm so nauseous I can't eat but I know I need to, I try really hard to think of like *one* thing I can tolerate (no matter how random) and eat that. When pregnant with my daughter I lived on *only* avocado sushi for like a week. Sometimes it would be french fries or artichokes, just whatever random thing your body will keep down. If you're able to eat something it can help the nausea at least improve a little. Also, sleep as much as you can. Good luck! It gets so much better in the second trimester!

Oh, and if it stays really bad, talk to your doctor about b6. I haven't tried it personally but it works well for a lot of people! And I will try it soon if my nausea stays as crappy as it's been lately!
  • Options
    I haven't experience much nausea yet, a little here and there but nothing horrible. I had very little nausea with my son and never actually threw up from it with him. Hopefully this pregnancy follows suit. I have been having terrible headaches and hot flashes. Nothing is appetizing yet I'm always hungry. My boobs feel like bolders and i think my nips might fall off. The bloat is real right now and cramping is becoming a part of life again.  And i am crying over absolutely everything, its a problem my friends. So overall i feel fantastic. 
  • Options
    gigglemommagigglemomma member
    edited April 2018
    7w4d..... 

It's official. I've thrown up.

It's been a rough weekend! I finally felt like eating and it lasted less than 60 seconds in my belly. 

I was hoping I was lucky enough to skip this symptom since I can't keep it from going in my nose  :'(

Here's to REALLY chewing, ladies!  <3

• Options
    So I'm 7w 2d. Just 7w 2d....  WHY does it feel like there's a bowling ball in my uterus today? 
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    @GoyaBean913 Same! It's crazy!

Also, holy shit, I am NOT used to nausea coming in waves. Every other pregnancy I've had it's just been static and constant, which sucks, obviously, but I was able to get used to it and wasn't taken by surprise. This time, however, I'll feel fine for two hours or even four hours, then, out of nowhere, I'll barely be able to stand or I'll puke. Right now lying in bed, trying so hard not to throw up, after a perfectly fine 4 hours of errand running. Hate this!

(Edited to add - literally puked up my entire dinner *seconds* after posting this. Bleh.)