December 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms - week of 4.15

Time for a new weekly symptoms thread! How are you guys feeling?

Re: Weekly Symptoms - week of 4.15

• Options

Feeling just fine. I've been a bit tired lately, but that could just be catching up on sleep from our week in Vegas, etc.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    I'm cramping a bit and that makes me anxious...

Profil icon by j.diegoph on Instagram.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon That gif kills me every time I see it hahaha
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    @rosebud332 I'm really thinking this BMB needs to up its gif game ;)
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • Options
    @PensiveCrayon Agree, I’m gonna work on throwing them in there more often.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Options
    Oddly good! I think the boobs have stopped their sudden growth spurt (gained a cup last week). And as long as I can reach my salt shaker (actual salt, not my butt) I’m good. 

No MS, cramps or spotting. Nose is near normal, and fatigue is minimal. All food is good -but significantly better with salty Cajun seasoning. My usual sweet tooth has disappeared :scream:
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Big boobs, nausea if I haven't eaten in a while, tired af,  some crampiness 
  • Options
    Well I just stood up to say good bye to my mother as she left my house and had the worst rlp everrrr. I was bent over for about 5 seconds.  I can tell by the look on her face that she's definitely curious now. 

I've also been in a horrific mood since I hit 6 weeks on friday. But only to the people I supervisor. Like anytime they ask me a question I visualize myself flipping a desk over. I have to keep taking short breaks outside because when I hear some of their voices I find myself grinding my teeth. It has to be hormonal. It's way too strong and random to be anything else. 

I was nauseous today and nervous that I'd throw up but luckily I didn't.  

I'm still freezing cold and exhausted and my boobs hurt so bad I want to cry a little when I take my bra off. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    CecilB93CecilB93 member
    edited April 2018
    A little extra tired but manageable some days, on the flip side I've been sleeping like shit lately. Last night I woke up every hour between midnight and 7 before finally just getting up. I don't have much of an appetite, which I think happened with DS around this time, too. Some minor nausea on some days, but again manageable.

ETA **TMI I've noticed I'm more gassy than normal, too lol.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    hkomhkom member
    edited April 2018
    Ooof, week 6 has been a doozy.  Intermittent nausea has arrived.  Nothing severe or debilitating except for about a half hour last Tuesday morning.  Mostly just mild queasiness especially when I am hungry.  No specific aversions, just lots of mealtimes where I am very hungry but have no desire to eat anything.  

Boobs are huge and heavy and sore.  That, coupled with feeling bloated is making me incredibly uncomfortable.

The fatigue is real.  I have never been this consistently tired in my life.

I think I said this on another thread, but my brain just feels scrambled.  I can't concentrate on anything and feel restless and even panicky at times, but I have zero motivation.

However, all in all I am grateful because I feel like my symptoms aren't all that bad.  I can still function for the most part and I have been sleeping well save for some craaazy dreams.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Very tired. My boobs are sore and feel very heavy. I had some cramping today which made me nervous but has gone away. Had some nausea the last couple of days but today nothing. Been trying to eat better
  • Options
    Exhausted. I took two naps both Sat and Sun. Nausea hit today, but no vomiting. I have had zero appetite for about a week now. My boobs are super sore. I’m 6w3d today and still some mild cramping, but typically just means I need to go to the bathroom. I’ve found Colace is my bff. 
  • Options
    I can't have cereal for breakfast anymore... or any dairy products first thing. And I am so tired I want to crawl back in to bed after getting dressed. And I am always STARVING! But nothing sounds good.. sigh. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    amfasse said:
    And I am so tired I want to crawl back in to bed after getting dressed. 
    I have literally been going back to bed to lie down after I take a shower. SO. Tired. About to try to take a nap!

Overall, at 6 weeks and 2 days and I have NEVER been this bloated with any of my pregnancies. I feel like my lower stomach is looking several weeks ahead. It's nuts. I had pretty terrible nausea yesterday and this morning, but I've been eating protein every couple hours and that's been helping today. Just basically counting the days til my ultrasound and trying not to be a total jerk to my husband. 
  • Options
    I go between raging appetite and no appetite at all.  Today I was so hungry at work I had to take my lunch at 10am. On my way home I called my husband to see if he would mind setting up a plate because I was about to die. The day before I could barely eat more than a few granola bars. 
  • Options
    Most nauseated I've been in my life, but no vomit so far. So many food and drink aversions.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Options
    This is my favorite thread! It makes everything crazy making feel more normal. 

I went grocery shopping today.  I could tell on the way there that I was having my 4th wave of nausea this week. I'm at 6w5d.

I could smell EVERYTHING!!! And,  it was awful.  Except the fresh basil plants  <3 I'm so grateful for my grocery store having fresh, healthy, ready to heat & eat meals.  The thought of prepping meat makes me sick. 

I knew I was in trouble when I gagged trying to choose dryer sheets. 

I'm hot with freezing feet and hands. Cramping, fatigue, and tons of sleep. Is it bedtime yet?

• Options
    7 weeks today! **TW** Finally passed the time when I miscarried both times before so definently not feeling as stressed. ** TW end** 

I have been having the worst time sleeping. I'm so uncomfortable, cant stay asleep and taking forever to even fall asleep. Ribs and hips have been sore and tons of rlp. Heart rate has still been going crazy high and having palpitations so probably time to call my doc about that. Nausea has set in full swing but no actual puking. Other then that I've been feeling pretty good!

@gigglemomma This is my favorite thread too! Love coming here and checking in on all of you.
  • Options
    I’m not even 4 weeks yet, so nothing much. My boobs are just starting to feel sensitive.  I did have to pull a hair ball out of my shower drain and had an epic gagging episode. Typically stuff like that doesn’t really gross me out... but man, I almost lost my dinner. So yup, I’m pregnant!
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot to write that today was surprise EWCM day too (I examine each wipe because I can’t help myself). Dr Google said that extra fluid is normal and healthy. I didn’t have that last time, so I’m taking it as a good omen. 

FX!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • Options
    5 weeks tomorrow and the heightened sense of smell and heartburn is in full effect.
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    5 weeks 6 days and feeling exhausted all the time,  ive also had some light cramping
  • Options
    @echo-charlietango oh the discharge...I'm probably going to have to wear pads here and there with how bad it is some days! But I agree, seems like a good sign lol.

So I've been awake since 2:30, it's currently 3. Going to take an early shower and hope I can doze off a little more afterwards. I'm getting real sick and tired of this poor sleeping!! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @CecilB93 well if it makes you feel any better Ive been awake and craving extra cheese pizza since 4am. 
  • Options
    @CecilB93, @GoyaBean913 So "glad" to read this! I'm super tired too but I sleep the opposite of well. A friend of mine told me she use to sleep 12 hours straight at night during her first trimester and I was starting to wonder if something is wrong with me. I wish I could sleep better. 

Profil icon by j.diegoph on Instagram.
  • Options
    ActivebabyActivebaby member
    edited April 2018
    I need somewhere to complain today. I’ve been nauseated all weekend, vomiting on and off. I won’t take my prenatal in the morning again- I can’t stop that nasty taste in my mouth after vomiting - I keep having that reflux feeling. My boobs are a little sore. I’m tired too, but I’ve been making sure to get sleep- even if I’m awake in the middle of the night. I read for 2 hours at night this weekend, just because I was up 12-2. It feels better now to be able to tell someone how I feel, instead of faking that I feel great. 
  • Options
    @samfromfrance I don't remember this insomnia during first tri with my DS, I remember being exhausted all the time and sleeping all the time! This is so different for me, but it is normal. That's the dumb thing about pregnancy, what one person experiences as normal could be the total opposite from what your normal is. I sure hope you and I and @GoyaBean913 and anyone else struggling can get some good sleep soon!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @Activebaby prenatal in the morning will definitely make you sick. Always take it in the evening - either after your last meal or before bed. Should help with some of the nausea and vomiting. I learned this the hard way with my first pregnancy. Hope it helps!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @amfasse that is good advice. I had a lot of nausea and vomiting with my first 2, but it never seemed to be related to to prenatal. I’m definitely moving it to night time though - even though I vomit at night too. 
  • Options
    I've been feeling tired for a few weeks now, but last week I started feeling nauseous, very sensitive to smells (I feel especially nauseous when I go grocery shopping or look at pictures of food online). I can't say I have cravings, but I feel averse to salty foods and can only eat and drink slightly sweetened stuff. I also started thinking of coffee as disgusting, although it was my morning ritual for years to have a cup of espresso or cappuccino. I am 7 weeks along. 
  • Options

7w2d and so.much.nausea. It’s like everyday, all day since last week, even with the meds my doctor prescribed me. I’m really happy to become a mom, but so far being pregnant is not as magical as I thought 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hey all!  5w 4d today.  My symptoms haven't changed too much...sore boobs, tired, nausea, and so. much. burping.  I'm also having the lovely clear/white discharge.  Last week I started having really crazy dreams, but now they're more nightmare-ish and keep waking me up at night :/

Thanks for the prenatal vitamin advice, @amfasse !  
  • Options
    I started feeling sick about two hours ago and it hit me like a ton of bricks. I usually don’t get sick until a bit further into it and am really questioning how far along I am. (Irregular cycle lengths.)

DD1 | Jan 2009
    DD2 | June 2011
    DS1 | Oct 2013
       ADD3 | Oct 2014 (April 2001)
    DS2 | June 2016
    DS3 | Dec 2018

Due with baby blob August 2021

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mhobbes right there with you in the nausea train. 

Im super Sick. I’m taking medication every night before bed but I still wake up feeling sick. It takes me some time to pull myself together in the mornings. 
    Besides that tired. Headaches (I had a 2 day migraine last week). And nausea again. 
    This pregnancy is rough. 
  • Options
    I was trying to explain to MH what I felt like today. "It's like a hangover that never goes away" 
  • Options
    @morgantu that’s exactly how I describe first tri to people, it’s basically a 3 month hangover 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Options
    5w3d. I’ve been vomiting before I even hit 4 weeks. So achy, sore, and completely exhausted. I can’t sleep well though. My work knows already, due to the vomiting & me being around patients. This is baby 3 & I’ve been sick each time. Hyperemesis last time. Praying this one isn’t so hard on me.
  • Options
    I haven't had any nausea or vomiting, but I have just felt "off." Especially in the morning before I eat breakfast, I have been getting episodes of light headedness, especially when going from sitting to standing. 
    Still tired. All the time.
    I have been able to sleep, but it's not good sleep. I feel like I am tossing and turning all night long, and when I wake up my back is killing me. I might have to pull out the body pillow a little early.
    So after DS was born, I lost a ton of weight. Like I ended up about 16-18 lbs less than before I was pregnant. (Thank you BFing.) So I bought myself all new pants for work, cause my old ones didn't fit anymore. Well I had to get my old, bigger pants out of storage and switch back over to those this weekend :disappointed:
    Me: 32 DH: 33
    Type 1 Diabetic
    DS: Born 2/18/17
    TTC #2: Jan. 2018 BFP: 3/27/18 EDD: 12/6/18

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a cold and I know its okay to take certain medicines, but I am too nervous since this is just the first trimester. I am not trying to be a martyer but I am growing organs! So I am laying in bed achy, sore throat, and congestion.