Hi everyone, I'm new here, I have been following along for a few months. I'm 28, DH is 29, we live in Ontario, Canada. Diagnosed with MFI - low count and motility, also varicoceles that we are waiting for surgery. TTC for just over 2 years. We had one IUI that was unsuccessful (although the follicles and counts/motility were quite good!) and then IUI #2 was cancelled due to follicles not growing. We are now prepping for IUI #3. I was put on birth control to restart my cycle, and now taking 75 IU of Gonal F from CD3-7. I had CD3 baseline US and BW, and will go back to my clinic on CD10 for another US and BW. We just found out we have government funding available for IVF, so we may jump to that in June if we have to. We are currently planning on trying 4 IUI's before IVF.
Good luck to everyone this month.
Two Furbabies: Mika (american eskimo) and Gypsy (wire-haired terrier, dachshund mix)
Twins: Kaiden and Zara born 10/2018 conceived after 6 years of infertility via a medicated IUI