August 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 3/19

Re: Weekly Randoms 3/19

• Options
    @calimom2524 riding a bike is always uncomfortable.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dirtanddiamonds RZR riding!? My H works for Polaris! 
  • Options
    omg at these dog stories! DH kicks the dog out of our room at the slightest hint of sex lol!

Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

@alinafed that’s too funny! The dog noises would be a definite mood killer. Our dog is 90 pounds, so there’s really no room for him in the bed with us too. But both our dogs are pretty chill and have never even made a noise while we’re “busy.” If we’re in our room they just lay down in their beds.  

• Options
    Wow, the dog stories are hilarious. Ours just lays in his bed watching like the pervert he is. My "momma's girl" cat however will get all up in your business, because there's hands and petting and yeah. I think I've mostly got her to the point she'll be content to rub on my outstretched hand and leave everything else alone. Prior to that she'd get on my husband's back and lay there, talk about awkward. ><
  • Options
    jsnakeholejsnakehole member
    edited March 2018
    Our dog knows what's going down when we tell him "off the bed." And he just walks out. The little cat hasn't gotten that hint. 

Minimum of six inches of snow expected tomorrow. And guess who will probably be at work because the mayor won't close schools- this guy. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    So I got a text this morning from my dad's assistant saying she was sorry for everything going on and how we can't catch a break. I was just talking to her yesterday so I was like wait..what? What happened to my family? 

An hour later I get a text from my mom, she's in the hospital for extreme dehydration and possibly a blockage in her colon. WTAF? I have to find out from my dad's assistant that my mom is in the hospital?! Ugh I was ragey. I'm still ragey. But "she didn't want to worry me." GEE THANKS MOM. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @calimom2524 aaaaah!  My family does this to me all the time.  They've been screamed at enough for it that they probably will never do it again.  My dad calls me right after 911 now

I hope she's ok!
  • Options
    @calimom2524 - oh no! I hope your mom has a speedy recovery!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Well she just got her CT result, it's a kidney stone. Apparently it's almost all the way down so if it's not infected then she has to pass it, if it is infected they'll put in a stent to remove it. I'M SO SICK OF HOSPITALS!!!! 

• Options
    @calimom2524 - I swear, go buy a lottery ticket because the universe has handed you the biggest pile of crap lately that you're owed something really really good!

Did your DS pass the magnet?

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So I got my hair done last night for the first time in a year.  It was supposed to be a balyage and just a general "freshen up" for my roots with a basic trim.  She definitely gave me Cruella Deville stripes in the front and I'm so irritated.  I was there until 8:00 pm, missed DD's bed time, and now I have to take time off work on Thursday to go back and have her fix it.  I've been going to this same girl for 10+ years and I've never had an issue like this where I had to go back and have her fix something.  I'm just so annoyed that now I have to take an afternoon off work when I'm trying desperately to hoard my PTO for maternity leave. Gah. Sorry for the vent but seriously, so frustrating.
  • Options
    @juliebird6 - ditto @livinthesunnylife - the fix needs to be on your schedule not hers. Especially if you came out with stripes. So sorry, it's absolutely understandable to be frustrated, especially for something that was supposed to be your time for a little pampering!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    So I got my hair done last night for the first time in a year.  It was supposed to be a balyage and just a general "freshen up" for my roots with a basic trim.  She definitely gave me Cruella Deville stripes in the front and I'm so irritated.  I was there until 8:00 pm, missed DD's bed time, and now I have to take time off work on Thursday to go back and have her fix it.  I've been going to this same girl for 10+ years and I've never had an issue like this where I had to go back and have her fix something.  I'm just so annoyed that now I have to take an afternoon off work when I'm trying desperately to hoard my PTO for maternity leave. Gah. Sorry for the vent but seriously, so frustrating.

ugh that sucks there is nothing worse. I hope she can fix it nicely.

• Options
    @calimom2524 My goodness, you need a break! I hope the stone isn't infected and she can pass it easily. 
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

• Options
    I'm now at the point where strangers are commenting on my pregnancy. I think I really popped over the last week. I don't mind, thankfully. 

Also this hot dog craving has gotten out of hand. We had them for dinner (orgasmic omg I was so happy) and I went back for lunch after my OB appointment this morning. Still thinking about them. The thing is, I normally have like 2 hot dogs a year because they kinda gross me out. So it's a battle between my head and my stomach lol.
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

• Options
    @jsnakehole - yay!!! Congratulations!!! And yeah - if she just wanted to dictate how time was going to be spent the whole time, she could get a hotel room and do whatever she wants while her H and your H hang out.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm ready for Spring.  That is all.
  • Options
    Awesome news with guests leaving and no school @jsnakehole!

@calimom2524 I really hope you catch a break soon!

@juliebird6 I’m sorry about your hair.

DS has been doing well Peeing in the toilet but I was nervous about Mother’s Day out so I sent him there in a diaper. He’s had 2 accidents since we’ve been home, and had none yesterday. I think I’m sending him in underwear Thursday and his teachers will have to deal. 
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    @juliebird6 aw man that sucks I’m sorry

@calimom2524 I’m sorry about your mom! Seriously you’re getting all the shit luck out of the way now and it’s smooooooth sailing from here on out!’ 

We we have early dismissal tomorrow because of the snow. I’m PUMPED!!!!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Daycare just called and DS got bitten for the 5th time.  It hurts my heart when I know my baby was crying and I wasn't there for him. 
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    Daycare just called and DS got bitten for the 5th time.  It hurts my heart when I know my baby was crying and I wasn't there for him. 
    Huge massive hugs!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @livinthesunnylife I'm sorry  :'( that's such a hard thing to feel. 

• Options
    F47F47 member
    @livinthesunnylife OUCH. Is it the same kid biting him? That's a lot, it seems. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @jsnakehole yay for a snow day! Im
    hoping for one tomorrow too. I went to the the store tonight and it was like I was a teenage boy. Frozen pizza, Mac and cheese, and stuff for grilled cheese and French toast. Apparently I’m carbing out for my snow day. 
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    @jsnakehole yay for a snow day! Im
    hoping for one tomorrow too. I went to the the store tonight and it was like I was a teenage boy. Frozen pizza, Mac and cheese, and stuff for grilled cheese and French toast. Apparently I’m carbing out for my snow day. 
    Uh oh you forgot the ice cream!!!!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Snow here too tomorrow ugh. I’m sure school will be cancelled. Dh is off but I’ll be at work. Last time they closed for snow it was a total bust of a storm locally (bc of ‘banding’) so I’m sure we won’t close this time . 

Kids are getting in so much trouble and acting up, driving me NUTS! 

And I’m super bummed. I ordered a shitton from old navy and gap a week and a half ago when they had a big sale. It *finally* came (wtf 10 day shipping) and NOTHING remotely flattered. It was all awful. I feel like I have nothing to wear, on easter at this rate I’ll be in gym clothes. and I’m so frustrated that there’s hardly anywhere to actually go try clothes on. My target has a teeny maternity. I hate Kohl’s and our section has 3 things anyhow lastbi looked. The gap and old navy closed their maternity stores. And I can go to dest maternity but it’s either too $ for what I want or crappy fit.

i like loft and usually gap but I just HAVE to be able to try things on. It’s just so upsetting to try on 10 dresses, pants, and have ZERO remotely look ok 

bah humbug.

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w