October 2018 Moms

Randoms 3/15

:# 
DS  12-1-2014
DD 10-29-2016
#3 due 10-13-2018

Re: Randoms 3/15

• Loading the player...
  • Changing subjects- I would like to know how my office’s cafeteria always has sweet and flavorful honeydew melon.  I don’t ever buy it at home because it is usually tasteless.  
  • @knottieamusements - please ship me some of this magic melon.  I want it so bad, and the melon in stores is so terrible right now.  I'll never make it until July....
  • I feel so bad about work. I feel like I've gotten nothing done. By mid-afternoon I'm just shot and nothing gets done. 
  • @jengibre_zorro - I would if I could.  :/
  • I feel so bad about work. I feel like I've gotten nothing done. By mid-afternoon I'm just shot and nothing gets done. 

I come in first thing and barely do anything.
  • DH was in a car accident yesterday (the other guy ran a red and t-dined DH). He’s okay, but the car is probably a write-off. So now we’re replacing car seats, trying to arrange a rental, dealing with a stiff neck and bruised leg, etc. And the other guy was a cabbie, so the cop on scene told us to expect it would go to court (apparently the cabs always take it to court). Luckily a witness gave DH his phone number and confirmed to police that the cab ran the light. But it’s such a PITA. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @jennybean80 - OH NO! I hope your H is OK! That’s so scary. Best of luck with the next steps and likely court proceedings.

Random, but do you also post on GBCN? Your SN and picture looks familiar.
  • @jennybean80 So Sorry to hear about YH but so glad he is ok! 

I’m also useless at work these days. I slept so good last night and yet I’m still so tired and can’t wait to go home and crawl in bed. I have dinner with some girlfriends tonight after work...I usually very much look forward to it because we only get together every couple of months but I’m just so tired....
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • jennybean80jennybean80 member
    edited March 2018
    @ladyofarlington My photo has been my profile pic for awhile, but my screen name used to be jenstwins. I changed it when I got pg this time around because it wasn’t going to be twins... the universe is laughing at me! I don’t think I’ve posted on GBCN, but was on March14, and a bit on the IF board. 
  • @jennybean80 - I hope you DH is okay, and fingers crossed for a quick resolution. 
  • Oh no @jennybean80! Hope DH is okay and that the taxi co doesn't drag this out too long. Thank goodness for that witness!
  • That's definitely scary @jennybean80. I hope everything is okay!
  • @jennybean80 We just went through this in december with DH. Such a pain. I hope he’s doing ok and the process goes smoothly. 

I’m currently sitting in my MFM waiting room waiting for this appointment I’ve been anxious about since last week and all I can think about is bacon and black olive pizza. 
  • I forgot to take my unisom+b6 last night.  I’m really scared of how I’m going to feel today!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jennybean80 Im glad DH is ok.  Can you go through insurance? I'm not sure how it is in your state but here your insurance would cover everything then they would go after the taxi co to be reimbursed.
  • @troystory17 I’m in Canada (Alberta). We will go through insurance, it will just probably take longer if we have to go to court. 
  • I can't decide if I'll be able to stomach genera tsaos (?) chicken or not. It sounds good in theory... it's just chicken hasn't been my fav lately. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • I have a zit on my face that I really want to go in the bathroom and pop. But I'm too lazy!
  • @hellopartyof5 I say order multiple items from the menu and try them all! :)

My husband I will be eating pho for dinner. Very excited.
  • @stithof I got that and veggie lo mein as a back up. I'm by myself with DD. So no reason to get a bunch of food. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Welp, now we're having Chinese for dinner, too. That just sounded way too amazing @hellopartyof5.
  • Currently watching Nailed It on Netflix. OMG I’m laughing so hard. Are people really that bad at baking?!
  • I ate too much and now am having difficulties cleaning. I'm considering waiting until after bedtime but if I stay this gross feeling it may just be worse the later it gets. Decisions, decisions. (Pop quiz - what band had an awesome song with that title from like 2011 I think?) 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • @mesamyt I watched 3 episodes of that last night! So funny.

Today my 6yo reminded me that children get poop everywhere. He's been well potty trained for a while now. He somehow managed it in three places in my bathroom...good thing he's old enough to clean it himself.
  • @mesamyt literally just started episode 1 on Netflix and I’m kind of dying already!!
  • So totally random. I open my maternity clothes bin today to get some camis our. They’re not maternity, just a bigger size and all mine are dirty. Well, everything in the bin smelled like spit up. Ughhhh
  • @lest12 i don't know what hdbd stands for but I'm also definitely showing a solid bump. I showed really early with my first one too ( not just a blump lol i blame the lack of ab muscles) so i shouldnt be surprised but blegh. I'm just rocking it because what else can I do, right?
  • @lest12 i don't know what hdbd stands for but I'm also definitely showing a solid bump. I showed really early with my first one too ( not just a blump lol i blame the lack of ab muscles) so i shouldnt be surprised but blegh. I'm just rocking it because what else can I do, right?
    Hump Day Bump Day

Last time I was super thin and started “showing” at 5 weeks... I was also pregnant with twins then.  The bump was low, so I don’t know when I actually started showing.  This time, diastasis recti has me looking much farther along than I did last time.  Of course, I looked like this if I ate dinner before I got pregnant this time too.  We’re bridesmaid dress shopping tomorrow and one of my friends that knows I’m pregnant told me I could always say I ate before dress shopping tomorrow if my mom says anything (not telling her until we’re more confident with this baby sticking around). Just tell her it’s a food baby. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic