October 2018 Moms

It's a boy/girl/baby! POLL!

Re: It's a boy/girl/baby! POLL!

• @ashin121 I love how positive you are about having so many sisters. I have a boy at this point, but was always worried about having more than one girl because me and my sister haven’t really ever gotten along. We are just too different. It makes me happy that you guys have such a good relationship.  
  • Loading the player...
  • arome2311 said:
    @ashin121 I love how positive you are about having so many sisters. I have a boy at this point, but was always worried about having more than one girl because me and my sister haven’t really ever gotten along. We are just too different. It makes me happy that you guys have such a good relationship.  
    I love both of my sisters, but we aren't super close. My one sister is very shy and has high anxiety, so she doesn't share much. I kinda have to make her come hang out with me when I know she's struggling. My other sister is 10...and a sassy brat. She's going to be more difficult than all of my mom's kids combined.
  • I’m holding off responding to the poll because I don’t know 100% yet, but at our 13 week NT scan the tech said that she thought it was a boy based on the angle of the gential tubular. I saw it with my own eyes and the angle was quite pronounced, so I’m going with it for now. Anyone else get an early guess by “nub theory” means?
  • @melopoly no, my tech didn’t guess. I’m not a huge believer in the nub theory/ramzi stuff but I’ll be curious when you find out for sure if your tech was right!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @chopchop25 yay!! I'm glad you told him!! 
  • @chopchop25 ❤️❤️❤️
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @chopchop25 so happy you told him and I love that outfit! Now you both can enjoy surprising your family :)
  • @chopchop25 Now I'm curious how they "hinted" to you.
  • Congrats @pumpkinpancake!

@sammierose464 they didn’t hint, actually, she was really good about not saying anything and putting a ton of space to push it to the bottom of the email. And yet what did my iPhone do? Truncate the message in the notification preview and grab that lovely text at the bottom :) I should have turned off the message preview settings, but wasn’t even thinking about it being an issue beforehand.
  • Omg @DunkinDecaf!!!! Ahhhh! 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Yayyyy @DunkinDecaf! Congrats!
  • @tropical1982 you are just a boy making machine! They are so precious. Ill see on Saturday if my little bean is a boy or girl. Congrats 
  • @tropical1982 you are just a boy making machine! They are so precious. Ill see on Saturday if my little bean is a boy or girl. Congrats 
    Thank you!  I wish I could take credit but its all DH lol.  I tried to sway for a girl but seems God wants me to be a mom of boys and that is a-okay too.  I knew from the beginning this kid was a boy because I had all the same symptoms - none.  No MS or nausea.  It JUST started at 11 weeks and lasted all of 3 days.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • We've got a little under 4 weeks to decide if we want to find out or not  :#
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Even if you don't find out at the appointment you can always find out later!
  • @sammierose464 I just feel like ill never get to plan a wedding, never get to watch a birth or play with bows and braid hair or do her makeup. I really enjoy those things. I'm only 21 so I have a lot of time. Its just so hard to raise babies idk if I can do anymore after this one. Some people may think its childish but I just need a few days to be like regroup my thoughts and think oh im having a precious little boy again. My son is so sweet that i feel guilty for feeling like this.
  • You'll most likely have a DIL and you can help plan the wedding. And maybe you'll get a grand daughter!
  • @sammierose464 yeah thank you! Ill get past it. Its getting better every minute. 
  • @momoflogan20 you never know, those things could still happen(: I know my in-laws were a good part involved in helping plan our wedding and if I let her MIL would be in the room for the birth of baby bear! And who knows some boys loke playing in makeup too(: totally understand your feelings though! I'm still so torn on what I really want right now that whenever we do find out I think I'll be relieved that I don't have to tell people what I'm hoping for anymore!! No one believes me when I say I'm not sure 
  • @mamabearcj - Just tell them you are hoping for a “healthy baby bear”.  Even if they directly ask for baby’s sex- just say baby bear.  
  • I'm gonna have to lol "do you know what your having yet?!" "Yes a bear" can't wait to see those looks
  • With both kids I briefly “mourned” what they were not when we found out the sex. I think it’s normal to get bummed when an option is removed from your life, whether kid-related or not. At 21 you do still have time if you really wanted another kid but again it could be a third boy! No guarantees in life. My coworker has 3 girls.
  • I am so jealous that you all know the sex of your little bundles already. I am just 14 weeks today and have to wait until 20 weeks before my anatomy ultrasound. 
  • One of the “perks” of being AMA I guess lol. Insurance covered the genetic bloodwork with no issue.