April 2018 Moms

PGAL Check In 01/22

Sorry this is late!  Update us on how you and babu are doing.  Time is flying so fast now!

How far along are you?  

Any appointments coming up?

Questions?

How are you doing? (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)

GTKY: Are you pretty much done preparing for the baby?  If not, what do you have left to do?
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: PGAL Check In 01/22

• How far along are you?  
    28 weeks

Any appointments coming up?
    had my glucose test last week so i should get those results this week. I was supposed to have a cardiologist appointment yesterday but fell down a flight of stairs so ended up in labor and delivery at the hospital instead. Super scary. I’m okay. Just in a lot of pain. I posted a separate post to explain everything that happened.

Questions?
    no.

How are you doing? (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here)
    Frustrated. I’ve had two scary emergency situations this month and I’m feeling as nervous as I did the first trimester after all this. I’m so terrified I’m going to lose her even though I’m okay and the baby is okay. Things could have been worse but they’re not and I should just be happy about that but I’m not feeling reassured yet. I’m just a nervous wreck. 

GTKY: Are you pretty much done preparing for the baby?  If not, what do you have left to do? 
    I basically still have to do EVERYTHING. We’re in the middle of a few house projects that have me stalled on baby stuff until the construction stuff is out of the way. I’m hoping I can spend February doing baby stuff and it’ll help me feel more relaxed and more connected to this being “real.”