September 2018 Moms
Options

Introductions

Re: Introductions

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    *Lurking from August*

@southernlady07 and @BusinessWife Congratulations! It's so good to see more TTGP ladies on BMBs. I know I wasn't on TTGP long, but everyone was so nice to me and I'm rooting so hard for everybody.
  • Options
    xxkberxx said:
    Lucky2K13 said:
    Hi everyone! Took a pregnancy test New Year's Eve and well here I am! Due date is September 1 based on my last AF but I don't have a doctor appointment for a couple weeks. I have an almost-5 year old who has been asking me for a sibling for the longest and a husband who is super excited. I'm still in a little shock!! Congrats to you all :)
    What a way to ring in the new year! Are you going to tell your 5 year old the news in a creative way? I’m sure their reaction will be priceless since they’ve been asking for a sibling. 
    @xxkberxx You know I haven't decided how to tell her yet. I think I'll wait until I'm ready to tell people because I know she'll tell anyone she can haha. I can see being out with friends and her blurting it out, or telling people at her school...so I have some time to think about it, but if you have any ideas please do share!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Lucky2K13 I’m in the same boat with my 5 yo DD! I would love for her to be the first to know, but she will definitely tell her friends who will tell their parents (our friends) before we are ready. We are going on a trip with my family for my Mom’s milestone birthday the week before our first appointment and are planning to tell my parents then, and then will probably tell DD after we hear the heartbeat. Would love to hear how your DD responds when you tell her! Is she asking for a little brother/sister or a sibling in general? Ours really wants a little sister! 
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Options
    @catlady2015 @melbel0824 Thank you!! 

@melbel0824 I feel the same - I only participated for a short while, but lurked for several months before that and will still be checking in and rooting for all of those wonderful ladies! 

• Options
    @pourmeamocktail I remember your old sn. Understandable you would need/want to back away.  I hope this time around your experience is much different <3
  • Options
    bissie17bissie17 member
    edited January 2018
    @megnwingate That was a very good beta. As long as it is doubling every 48 hrs. Hopefully, they will check the 3rd time which I believe will be perfect as well 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @harleyquinn0621 Congratulations. Hopefully your beta was good yesterday 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @bissie17. Congratulations!!!  Keeping fx for a great beta for you today ❤

@knottie3e566d94ffbb15fd. Welcome!  I love your attitude about reminding yourself this is a new pregnancy and a fresh slate.  (((Hugs)))

You may want to take a moment to head over to the Knot, update your username to something easier for us all to tag, log out of the Bump, and then log back in again.  Phew!  The knottie+alpha-numeric usernames are just so tough lol
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    edited January 2018
    @Sdeux Hey due date, buddy! I'm also in Ontario. :)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @Sdeux and @starla I am also in Ontario! 
  • Options
    @BusinessWife Thanks so much. No beta today due to snow storm. Too lazy to drive this AM. Beta moved to Friday 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @Patience7150 Congratulations. Fx for healthy 9 months. Summer pregnancy is the way to go.  I  dreamt of rocking some nice outfit too
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @MrsBigTime yes we were! @abundantlilacs were you N16 too?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @AdmiralKitty yes I was N16, although I didn't find the board til late in my pregnancy and don't think I posted much. Doesn't seem that long ago so it's crazy to be back here now! 
  • Options
    melbel0824 said: 
    *Lurking from August*

@southernlady07 and @BusinessWife Congratulations! It's so good to see more TTGP ladies on BMBs. I know I wasn't on TTGP long, but everyone was so nice to me and I'm rooting so hard for everybody.
    Exactly this! And happy to see @eleven_ too!

• Options
    edited January 2018
    mmeross said:
    *snip* 
    Im 29 and the weirdest part to me now is being so much more aware now if everything. The good, the bad, the worst case scenarios. I worry now about everything but seriously need to get this anxiety under control. 
    @mmeross This exactly! I also have a 5 year old daughter and am so much more aware this time around. I am also already worrying about her dealing with the transition to kindergarten and then welcoming a sibling a month later. Trying to relax and not worry so much.  :)

ETA: tag

• Options
    HairBossMamaHairBossMama member
    edited January 2018
    Hello ladies, 
    this is my 3rd round on the bump. EDD- 9/17 Had a few cocktails on Christmas Eve and here we are :D
    I am a 29 year old small business owner. I am a hairstylist and work in salon suite attached to my home. 

Married with 2 boys and a coonhound. I got my BFP the same day we received an Autism diagnosis for my 3 year old son. My life is a little upside down at the moment. 

FX for sticky babies, congrats ladies! 

Excited for for a new BMB

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @starla and @born2run911 this is exciting. My last BMB had no one even remotely close to me. I was like 1 of 2 Canadians on the board. Congratulations ladies!! 
  • Options
    @jmandtmbabyhttps://www.thebump.com/community-glossary Congrats! Check out the link. Both my pregnancies so far my midwife didn't want to see me until 10 weeks.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker