TTC after 35
Options

TTCA 35 Weekly Checkin: 1/1/18

2»

Re: TTCA 35 Weekly Checkin: 1/1/18

• Options
    @ndz2018 when I asked about when to expect AF after retrieval they said typical range is 7-13 days so you’re normal!
  • Options
    @ndz2018 I forgot to say I’m on BCP which always does it plus an antibiotic which puts me over the edge stomach wise. Taking with food has made it better but I actually vomited at work last week when I first started BCP bc I had to catch up and take two pills 12 hrs apart, I’m just really sensitive to them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Momifbysea Ok good! I was crampy last night but paid no mind to it.. woke up this morning still nothing, then went to the bathroom like an hour ago and there she way :(
  • Options
    Sorry you are dealing with nausea @Momifbysea hoping this cycle is your lucky one! I can't believe you have done it 5 times now. After this cycle are you moving and will you have RE coverage? I'm having mixed feelings spending money on all this stuff now. It will 100% out of our pocket. I'm a saver and not a spender. Makes me nervous to get debt which we won't do this route. Oh well it will all work out somehow as it always does.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    There are about 8 things my naturopath wants to test and I just haven't gone and done it yet.  There are a few more things with my immune system since my white blood cell count is low.  IDK guys I'm just not feeling any of this lately.  I think about all the effort I'm putting into this.  I'm sure this is a normal feeling I'm having.

Ready for a crazy story.  The mom of one of my students let me know last week her dad passed away so that's why they forgot to come to the lesson this past week.  Well I get a text from her again today saying her husbands dad was having a massive heart attack last night and was driving himself to the hospital and drove into a brick wall.  He passed away this morning.  2 deaths within a couple weeks of each other.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Poor family that’s horrible!
  • Options
    right? @ndz2018 - She told me to text her the next to weeks so she didn't forget about the lessons.

I've been overthinking way too much this morning.  I think a good convo with DH is in order this evening to make me feel better.
  • Options
    @Momifbysea I'm praying so hard for you that you get your BFP this round. I know how emotionally hard it is just from doing IUIs I can't even imagine the emotion going into ivf.

@ndz2018 what's your next step? 

@vlagrl29 my mind is always over thinking too. I'm like you debt makes me nervous so I just can't see spending more money when the last 6 didn't work then I hear people getting pregnant on thier 12th and I'm like what if. It's a mind game all the time. I just have to come to peace with it. I keep having dreams of being pregnant. Last night I was in bed I was awake but kinda zoned out and I got this feeling of being pregnant. I hope this is Good sending me signs that it will happen. They are so vivid. And it's always a girl . 

***TW*** So my friend who started seeing a RE in June got pregnant her second IUI which ended in a cp then she got pregnant her 3rd and is currently almost 9 weeks. She sent me the US pic and said she now goes to her OBGYN. I'm really happy for her but makes me so sad for me.
  • Options
    @Labluver2 I know we will spend $300 on consult and if they give me a u/s that will be around $200. Then I start wondering how much a saline us is what if it's like $700 I can't do that. Then I start wondering about b/w can't get it done there cause it's out of network so can they send it to quest? It's just a lot to think about and personally when I'm under stress we don't conceive. We aren't conceiving now but I'm not stressed but fearing getting stressed. I just wish this was easier. Yes I could do clomid with an OB but because of my anxiety I'm not comfortable with that so we have to spend more money. And finally will any of this work what if it doesn't? 

I know I function properly because I'm getting the pre fertile cm as of yesterday. What if all this messes up my natural cycles. Gah!! So I figured the best thing is to think 1 step at a time. Go have the consult hear the doc out see what they suggest and go from there. Whew!!
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 I had all the same fears and I can't imagine all that being out of pocket. I'm lucky that us and bw was covered we just had to pay the IUI out of pocket. My hsg was like 218  insurance covered some. My hysterscopy was around the same again insurance covered some. I did have a saline hsg which was just my copay. It's hard not to stress when you have anxiety I'm always over thinking things.

Over Xmas my sisters boyfriend brought his kids and I just wanted to steal them both him and thier mother are horrible selfish parents. I don't think her boyfriend at all and he's not allowed to my mom's anymore. Long story. When we were up for Xmas the youngest who's 5 asked for him to play with him and he was ignored. My sister does everything with them. My mom bought them presants so they had something from Santa and the older one said he's afraid of asking his mom to read to him. It broke my heart. I went down and played with them and my mom read then a story. 
  • Options
    @Labluver2 - that's horrible!

any blood work I have will be covered at quest as long as it's not coded IF. I'm just hoping maybe they give us some sort of cash discount. Idk. Like I said I don't like debt so we probably won't be doing treatments for too long. I have $1,100 saved now.
  • Options
    Well as we expected my brother and sister in law are expecting and I made it through the call without crying! Then this morning my mom called to say that my grandma died. I was planning a trip to Colorado next month to see her but it just wasn’t meant to be. Tough weekend!
  • Options
    I'm glad you remained strong!
    @Momifbysea I'm sorry your grandma passed.
  • Options

CD5

What are you doing this cycle? Feeling annoyed

Rants/Raves
    : late period hopes up, dreamed cushed....the usual. Starting clomid neXt month

I'm looking forward to icecream, it doesn't judge me lol

• Options
    ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited January 2018
    @Momifbysea I’m sorry to hear about your grandmother , love and light girl! I’m also sorry about having to go through that announcement, it always sucks!

@Labluver2 Some to you those announcements always suck! and what a horrible dad!! Wtf?? So selfish!

@ihope36 Yup know that crushed feeling, hang in there girl! 
  • Options
    @Momifbysea I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Way to stay strong with the announcement if my sister told me she was pregnant I think I would flip the F out. Just bc she doesn't have her life together and she's with a deadbeat and I normally like all people. I can't even be around him without wanting to punch him.