TTC After a Loss

January WTO

124»

Re: January WTO

• @offtoneverland yes it did!! There was a bit of a bigger jump up this morning, so I think I may even have o’d yesterday instead. FF still has my crosshairs on Tuesday, but I think it might shift it to yesterday if my temps stay around where they were today. I’m heading out of town tonight on a red eye flight though, so I won’t be able to really temp again until Monday. I guess I’ll see what happens then!  Sorry about your AF, but that’s how I felt last month, being a little happy for AF because it meant I could start more testing. 
  • Yay for O @pumpkinpancake ! Where are you going on your trip? Have a safe flight!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m really hoping FF moves my crosshairs next week, because that would make our timing infinitely better!  I flew to NY for the weekend for my cousins wedding. Quick trip since I’m flying back home tomorrow night, but I’m happy i was able to come. 
  • CD1 today so I go here now.  I left message for RE office so I can get my meds.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @vlagrl29 your story about the video of your DD in her shirt got me. We did the same thing on Christmas with our DS to surprise our other children. I see it tucked in his dresser every day and it makes me so sad. Can't wait to get it out again. 
  • Picked up my meds and start clomid tomorrow on cd3. 

@kikimi83 yeah it's bitter sweet now when I see stuff like that. Feels like it's been forever but it's only been a year since the loss. I have my doubts if it will ever happen again.
  • horray!! @mack2342 - hope this is your lucky cycle
  • Awesome @Mack2342!!! Are you still on the CoQ10 and DHEA?
    Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Yay @Mack2342! That’s great!! FX for you!!
  • Hearing about her 4 follies is what keeps me taking ubiquinol. I had thought about stopping but I haven't.
  • @tosh24 yes I am.  I started taking it the day I had my d & c to get it back in my system.  I’m very excited about 4. 
  • @Mack2342 Yes! You should be! Four is amazing!!!! I have heard of so many people getting a great response while on DHEA so that's why I asked. It definitely seems to be helping!

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• @tosh24 It does...prior to me taking it I was only getting 2 follicles 
  • I'm going to park myself here for now :)  I'm only 11 days post D&C so I will probably be here for awhile!  I'm still getting positive pregnancy tests, so that's frustrating.  I'm trying to stop myself from doing the math on when the earliest possible due date could be...but it's hard.  If I get my period back this week, and actually ovulate, and get pregnant by some miracle on the first month, blah blah blah. 

Good luck to those getting transfers done and everyone else!

• Clomid really sucks. It's making me bsc sad.  Pretty much feel depressed all the time. Wonder is femara would have less side effects?
  • Ugh @vlagrl29 I’m sorry the clomid is making you feel depressed. I’ve never taken either so can’t say if femara would be better (though I’ve heard from others that it can have less side effects) but I just wanted to send creepy internet hugs your way! 
  • @pumpkinpancake I haven't felt this sad in a long time. I think I'll call the doc and ask about femara next cycle.
  • @vlagrl29 I’ve never used clomid but have not had any side effects from femara.  I do have a friend who started out using clomid and was very moody she switched to femara and had no side effects 
  • Thanks @mack2342 - I haven't been this sad since right after our loss 1 year ago.  Made me realize I've come a long way emotionally speaking.  I 'm a hot mess. I'm going to call the doctor soon.  I dont' even want to finish the next 3 days.  I was awake at 6am bawling and when I got DD ready for school this morning I just hugged her so hard and started crying and she looked at me weird.  The only thing with letrozole is she said I'd have to take a pg test via blood before starting cause it can hurt anything that might be in there.  I'll have to talk to my DH about it today too.
  • vlagrl29 Sorry the meds are you making feel that badly. That's awful! Hopefully the doctor will have some info/advice for you.

MC #1: D&C Oct 23, 2015 (7.5 weeks)
    MC #2: July 1, 2016 (5.5 weeks)
    MC #3: October 17, 2016 (CP)
    RE #1: RPL testing November 2016-January 2017
    MC #4: Feb. 28, 2017 (CP)
    RE #2: Additional RPL testing March-November 2017
    MC #5: January 2019 (6.5 weeks)

RE #3: More testing 2023. 
    Egg Retrieval Sept/Oct 2023, 2 good embryos after PGT-A testing.
    Surgery for endometriosis January 2024
    Lupron Depo March 2024.  Benched 3 months.  Hopefully FET after that.

#BitterHagPartyOf1

• vlagrl29vlagrl29 member
    edited February 2018
    Well I also dry heaved this morning. I'm done with clomid. FW is next week and all I want is to be happy again. Both dh and my doc want me to finish out the week but my anxiety is thru the roof and because I don't feel good and a mess I can't teach today. I just want my life back. Debbie downer here lol but what this entire process has made me realize is that I do have a really great life and already happy. I don't need anything else to complete my happiness. 

Anyone else with me this week? I'm cd 6.
  • I’m heading to TWW.  Had IUI this morning 
  • @vlagrl29 I'm so sorry you're not feeling well on the Clomid. I hope you're able to stick it out for this cycle even though I know it's wreaking havoc on your mind and body right now. Sometimes I would feel side effects the first couple of days I was on a med but then they disappeared after, so I hope that's the case for you and you start to feel better!  I had yucky symptoms on Clomid but none on Femara so just know that there are other options that may work for you and keep you feeling like you through this process. Maybe Clomid just isn't a good fit. 

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh24 - yeah it's been an experience I don't care to repeat.  I have the utmost respect for you IVF girls.  I am glad I have another option with letrozole.  I'm just going to keep pushing thru it.  I was ugly crying to DH apologizing and telling him I don't want him to be disappointed.  Going on about I've tried so hard with this entire process and done everything I could and he told me he could tell and really noticed my efforts.  Then he started tearing up.  I'm noticing most of my emotions are in the first few hours of the day.  I take it at night.  It also make me wake up like 2 hours prior to my alarm.  So it's been fun adjusting to getting less sleep as well.
  • @vlagrl29 hopefully you can stick it out this cycle and switch it necessary next cycle.  Hopefully it does the trick and you won’t need anything further 
  • Hi everyone, I’m back here now. My BFP turned into a CP, and when they checked my betas yesterday they were pretty much back to negative. So here I am, waiting for the dr’s office to follow up with me about how to move forward. I’m so sad and angry, but at least it didn’t happen like it did last time. 
  • Oh @lin0442 I'm so so sorry to see you back here. How unfair. Thinking of you today..
  • Oh no @lin0442 I’m so sorry to see you back. *Hugs*
  • sorry @lin0442 - I'm starting a new thread for the WTO this month.