August 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 12/23 & 24

Re: Weekend Randoms 12/23 & 24

• Options
    My baby now - turns 4 years old tomorrow - my Christmas baby. Born a little after 5am. Pretty insane day to have a baby. Had the whole hospital wing to myself. Lol. 

Finally feeling better. Thank goodness. Because tomorrow evening, we head to Florida for a week. To celebrate my birthday on 1-1!!! I’m so excited. 

Ready for some R&R. Been so busy the last few days. Time to wind down. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. 
  • Options
    Oh I know no one would agree to it. I find pages-long threads overwhelming especially if I’m not checking into it often. I know I’m in the minority though, so it’s cool. I don’t really care if there are lots of threads.

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's almost 10am here and usually-up-at-530 DS is still sleeping (thanks, jet lag!) and everyone else is downstairs waiting for him to get up so we can open presents. Hope you all have a lovely day!!!!! :kissing_heart:

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cannot believe I missed the drams on Gender Predictor thread!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ecwk said:
    It's weird how so many people got their comments deleted that didn't violate TOU.   

• Options
    ecwk said:
    It's weird how so many people got their comments deleted that didn't violate TOU.   
    I sure hope warnings weren't doled out!! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My warning expired last night, so I'm kind of sad I missed the drama. 

I'm off the leash now!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    I’m super sorry to anyone who got a warning in that thread besides the obviously abusive troll. I reported her comment, and I normally don’t go report button happy, but I felt it was over the line of what I’ll let slide. I’m not sure what everyone else said, but I’m doubtful it was all warning worthy. I feel really bad that I brought the attention of the BGs to it, now, since they removed things left and right in there. Heck, I feel like I need to get an AE ready I’d they’re that fast and loose with handing out warnings to people.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Big, huge creepy internet hugs to anyone who was hurt by what was posted in that thread. @lalala2004 I reported too. It was vile.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Her intro in the intro thread made me think she'd be kind of cool. Guess not.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    *lurker* definitely got a warning for telling her off 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @ecwk Same. Her crazy sure came out quick. WTF.

@mrsbubbles-2 ok, I’m glad I wasn’t the only one!

@lindsayleigh1989 that’s such bullshit. When there is clearly one strong antagonist in a thread, I don’t understand why they just hand out warnings left and right.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    meh they have been on a warning and ban kick for a few years now it seems it is just stupid that people calling out attrocious behavior isn't acceptable. 

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 I got one too. I was having a rough day anyway, then to read that just pushed the wrong button. Ugh.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    based on the pm i got from her be glad she will hopefully be long gone. someone that hateful and meanspirited would be terrible to have around here

• Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 Oh girl, so sorry you had to deal with that nonsense! Can you even report PMs? *bump newb*

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 I don't believe so but honestly I don't care crap like that is more laughable than it is offending. 

• Options
    Guys, she even dirty deleted her post on the symptoms thread that I responded to last night. *Rolls eyes*
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    I'm sad I missed the commented before they were deleted :/  @offtoneverland I saw that! What a DD.  I hate when people do that!

• Options
    I missed it all too... darn Christmas keeping me away lol. 

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Options
    @offtoneverland and @meeks2020 She deleted her intro too - after her hissy fit I was trying to figure out who the eff this chic was and all her stuff has been deleted.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lakesideknitter - I don't think you instigated it at all, you were honest and straight-up with her. I agree, it seemed as though people were trolling that thread to stir up drama on an otherwise quiet board.

I got upset because there are ladies on our board that are amazing and supportive who are going through hell right now. To say what she said in the midst of that is unforgivable.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 agreed. My heart dropped when I read that.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    I cannot stop crying. How is this possible at 6w4d? I feel like I'm 8 months pregnant.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I missed all the drama...not sure if I’m happy or sad about it...
  • Options
    Dang! I was lurking the drama but I hadn't checked the thread in a day or two. Looks like I missed the climax. Bummer!!! I love a little dose of crazy.
  • Options
    Guys I missed all the drama too and it was my thread. I feel like a failure and also like I won’t start threads because they’re clearly just problematic. ;-)

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I could’ve used the distraction while traveling today. Dang you poor signal. 
  • Options
    I'm so excited to pick up my groceries today bc I ordered cereal. I suspect my excitement passes the socially acceptable norm. Thanks @lalala2004 :D 

• Options
    meeks2020 said:
    I'm so excited to pick up my groceries today bc I ordered cereal. I suspect my excitement passes the socially acceptable norm. Thanks @lalala2004 :D 
    Well, that all depends on what kind of cereal. If you’re that excited about grape nuts, you need your head examined ;)
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    meeks2020 said:
    Well, that all depends on what kind of cereal. If you’re that excited about grape nuts, you need your head examined ;)
    An early UO: I fucking love grape nuts. Fight me. ;)
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I'm probably the last person alive who just got Amazon Prime but I also signed up for Amazon Fresh.

Not having to drag two kids out in the cold to the store is so freaking worth the monthly fee.  Expecting my first order tomorrow!!

• Options
    @lalala2004 Fruity Pebbles over here, I'll always be a kid at heart (or stomach?)

• Options
    Guys I’m craving bagels so hard I am considering, and probably will, make some myself. 

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    meeks2020 said:
    An early UO: I fucking love grape nuts. Fight me. ;)
    Well, at least they’re.... edible? :lol:
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    @hardlyhannah Bagels were my downfall with my first pregnancy.  So delicious!!