July 2018 Moms

Weekly Appointments w/o 12/11

2»

Re: Weekly Appointments w/o 12/11

• I actually lost 4 lbs since my appt 2 weeks ago, I have no idea how. Showed up to my appointment half an hour late, my 2yo fell asleep and took off his shoes in the car on the way to the appt and it snowed this morning. And I forgot to get my prenatal bloodwork done last week. It's going to be a long day. But I got to hear baby!  :) 7 days until our next u/s! 
  • Wish I would have gotten on here sooner, we had a 9 week check up on the 11th. it was terrible still not even confirmation that we have a heartbeat. we have nothing to confirm baby is good to go. nothing like feeling as thought your Dr doesn't care about your concerns. After our appointment we decided to change OB'S so we have a 10 week appointment on 12/19.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • @wysmom14 I hope everything goes well at the new OB's . That's very scary and frustrating, I'm sorry you're going through that. Good vibes to you for a healthy baby.
  • @wysmom14 that's awful, glad you got to switch OBs right away.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @wysmom14 ugh how frustrating. Glad you got out of there, fx your next practice is wonderful and baby is perfect! 
  • @acunamatada @runsomewhere @kissableviv

Thanks ladies I was just shocked at how it went. hoping for better with this new OB.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Had an appointment and sono today. Baby measures 7 weeks 4 days. Keeping due date the 27th. Still have a small bleed. 

They ate letting me do another so o next week on date of my last loss (9 weeks) 
  • @wysmom14 oh my gosh! Sorry you're going through with that. Fingers crossed extra hard for this new OB!!

@elizabethrn87 I'm glad the appointment went well! It's nice that they're letting you get another sneak peek next week, I'm sure that'll put your mind at ease.

@blair_krank Yay to healthy bab(ies). You're definitely going to have your hands full!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • dimeadozendimeadozen member
    edited December 2017

I had an appointment yesterday, everything went very well. Based on LMP I'm 10 weeks, but the baby was measuring 5 days behind. The OB wasn't alarmed by that though, she said everything looked perfect. I'm a little nervous that he or she is measuring behind... but if the OB isn't alarmed I shouldn't add extra stress. The little one was WIGGLY, moving around the entire time, enough that she asked if I drank coffee before coming in, such a wonderful experience!! <3 Next appointment is at 12 weeks.

ETA Heartbeat was 169!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @blair_krank Wait, so you just found out there are two? If so, what a wonderful and shocking surprise! I’m sure it’ll take a bit to sink in. 

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• I had my first OB appt today. Couldn't distiguish between my HB and baby's so he grabbed the hand-held US and there the little bean was, just dancing and kicking away! Still doesn't feel real but so happy to see a wiggly LO in there. No dating by US but OB said uterus and brief US support a July 3rd DD, so sticking with that :)
  • djh513 said:
    @blair_krank Wait, so you just found out there are two? If so, what a wonderful and shocking surprise! I’m sure it’ll take a bit to sink in. 
    Yes! Thursday was our first ultrasound, so it was quite the surprise. If I would have knows my dates I might have suspected because it turns out I was only 9dpo when I got a BFP on a digi. I’m excited because 3 kids is my ideal family size, but I really hate being pregnant, so this takes care of that! 
  • I have my next RE appointment monday for US and bloodwork. Praying that everything goes back to normal!