• Options
    @zombiehoohaa I am so very sorry for your loss 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa I'm SO sorry. I can't imagine. Much love to you lady. 
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 i love both, but the second makes it seem like you were surprised. If you were, cool, o just didn't know what you were going for. 
  • Options
    1. How far along are you/due date? 11w5d, due date July 2nd
    2. When will you be announcing to close family/friends? I told my mom and dad right away and they both have big mouths, so basically my whole family already knows lol. I have only told a few friends, we are just kind of letting it come out naturally as we see people or as they guess. My bf told his mom’s side but we are waiting to tell his dad’s side until around 20 weeks. 
    3. When are you announcing on social media (if applicable) and how? I’m thinking about waiting to announce until birth. Just feel like it will be a huge surprise and kind of exciting to see responses once there is a baby to show off. 
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa I’m so very sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers your way. 

imageimage

• Options
    @powellgirl  that is adorable!  lol
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa I'm so ncredibly sorry  your loss. 

Son-10.5
    Son-4
    Daughter-2
    #4- EDD July 14

• Options
    Step sister and her husband have been trying for a baby since they've been married, so for about 5 years. Also she just suffered from a stroke and is having to relearn how to do things. When we tell that side of the family how should I go about breaking the news to her that my boyfriend and I are expecting. Want to be considerent of their journey however still be excited to announce our news. 
  • Options
    @farmmomwithbaby1 that's so tough. It sounds like she's got a lot of things working against her, the news might be hard on her, even if she is deep down happy for you.
    I would definitely try and make an effort to tell her before you announce publicly- somewhere private, maybe even over text or phone so she can react freely without feeling like she's obligated to respond right away. And acknowledge the fact that it might be hard for her and sympathsize with that (which it sounds like you do). 
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa I am so so sorry for your loss. praying for comfort and peace during this difficult season
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @zombiehoohaa I am so sorry for your loss.  Sending hugs.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @farmmomwithbaby1 my sister in law was in a similar situation when my sister found out she was expecting. I would definitely pull her aside first and give her the option to be there when you tell everyone else. She’ll be happy for you, but it will be hard on her. 
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa I’m so sorry for your loss. Hugs.  :(
  • Options
    My best friend opened the card I sent her early...I wanted to tell her via video call and have her open the card I sent. She recently got married as well and is bummed her husband doesn't wanna try until next year so I wanted to wait a bit to tell her. She was happy though! Also told my students at the gym today since I'm changing my schedule a bit and I won't be teaching in the summer obviously. Getting excited about the second trimester!
  • Options
    @safire3 I'll be exactly 10 weeks Christmas day too!  Its so hard keeping it in! We've only told 2 couples (our best friends) and telling everyone on Christmas.  We are planning to announce on social media on New Years Day which puts us exactly at 11 weeks.  Its still so nerve wrecking isnt it? Am I the only one terrified of something going wrong? Every pain and movement I'm like oh god is everything okay haha #paranoid

but I love the ornament, so cute!
  • Options
    @babygagnon2018 yay DD twin! Nope you are not the only one I am right there with you. I worry when I feel something strange and I worry more when I feel nothing! We were originally thinking of announcing on Valentine’s Day because I’ll be way into second tri by then (17 weeks) but now I’m realizing that may not work because I’ll be showing already. I think we have to just have to take to plung and hope for the best!
  • Options
    @zombiehoohaa I am so sorry for your loss
  • Options
    @babygagnon2018 and @safire3 me too! 10 weeks on Christmas!

@babygagnon2018 I love your announcement! I love the idea of a new years theme.

@safire3 that ornament is so cute, how can u keep it to yourself now that you have such a cute thing to display!

@busymommy23 your story of your dsd just made me tear up❤ 

I'm thinking I may end up waiting until February if I can hide my belly with cozy sweaters. Maybe a Valentine to my dsd and dss... will you be my..... Big brother/Big sister? I draw so it will be fun to make. 
  • Options
    I love all of these announcements! I just keep thinking that we are lucky to have our 12 week markers near the holidays, just because it adds some extra fun into announcements!

We just mailed all of ours out yesterday! I'm nervously awaiting a bombardment of phone calls over the next week  :p
  • Options
    @farmmomwithbaby1 Tell her beforehand by text message in the evening when she'll be at home. It sounds impersonal, but it's actually very considerate because it gives her the space to have her initial reaction in private. I had a friend announce she was pregnant at brunch, and I know that for a moment I couldn't control my face. I hate that she had to see the grief and envy that I would much rather have gone through in private. Because of course I was happy for my friend and excited for her, but I had to go through a couple of ugly feelings first before my happiness for her could outweigh my sadness for myself. 

@zombiehoohaa Just now seeing your post. I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Hoping that you will still find peace and joy during the holiday season. 

@safire3 I got an "announcement" Christmas ornament too! Not posting a pic because it has our last name on it. But now I'm so nervous about using it this early. I keep telling myself that I'll be 9+6 on Christmas, we've had 2 good ultrasounds....but still. I'm going back and forth on it too. 
  • Options
    I just told my close family and we're all pretty excited! Told the kiddos too, which means it will be a matter of time before the WHOLE WORLD knows.

Probably waiting until the first week of February to announce on social media. 
  • Options
    We told our families over the holiday, well most of them anyways. My aunts and a few of my cousins seemed happy for us. My sisters seemed happy to my face but it seems that a few of our family members have had things to say since then. I expected it but it does hurt a little. I know my parents werent excited, but my mom bought me a beautiful onesie set and booties for christmas so Im hoping she is changing the way she feels. I guess I dont understand why people feel the need to tell someone that they shouldnt have another child or to have words like that behind thier back. I keep telling myself to not worry about what they think. My husband and I, our 2 boys and my stepdaughter are all super excited and to me, that is all that matters. Dh and I talked today and we think that, if this keeps up, we will not have anyone but our parents and kids up at the hospital the day baby is born. I dont want a sprinkle shower or to ask anything from anyone. I just feel like I want to tell everyone to F off....but that could be the hormones lol. 
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Options
    @busymommy23 I am so sad to hear this. I can't imagine why anyone would be anything but happy for you. I don't understand why people can be so odd sometimes. I am glad your immediate family is excited and supportive of you. Focus on you, your DH and kids, cherish this immense Blessing together, and don't let the silly nonsense of others get in the way of enjoying this amazing time!
  • Options
    Thanks @babybakie. I was expecting this reaction as this is our 3rd together but DH's 6th (2 of the girls are 20 and 18) and it seems like certain family members feel like thwy should have a say even though they dont support us or anything. At this rate, I dont care and if it means we will have just a few people around then thats fine. Im glad that I at least have all of you ladies here to talk about things with!!
    Married since 5/23/09
    Stepdaughter-2/17/02
    DS #1 born 1/25/10
    DS #2 born 4/25/12
    BFP 2/2016 M/C 3/2016 @ 5 weeks
    Trying for #4 since 11/2015
  • Options
    @acunamatada so cute! We're announcing on Facebook today!
  • Options
    @busymommy23 I'm sorry. That's so stupid. I want to tell them to F-off for you. 
  • Options
    1. I am currently 13 weeks 5 days and due July 8th.
    2. We announced with the below wine bottles the weekend before Christmas. I was just short of 11 weeks. I was also wearing a shirt that said mama bear x2 as we found out after we made the labels that they were twins!
    3. We announced at eleven weeks on social media. My husband posted a fake text conversation between him and I. It took us 14 try’s to get it right! Also, nobody believed it so the following day I posted the ultrasound photo.