@lindsayleigh1989 or a drug deal to get to 
  • Options
    stillcozystillcozy member
    edited November 2017
    I found him! @acunamatada

April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My son is a twat waffle. Melt down city at our house tonight.

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse booo that's the worst! My kiddo is fighting sleep like nobodies business. Sleep baby Sleep!!!!
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    My husband will be lucky if I don’t smother him in his sleep. He literally walked in the house from work today while i was mid throwing up, so you’d think he’d have some sympathy. Then i went to the doctor for my appointment and nearly passed out after my blood draw, which required an entire team to rush in and make sure I didn’t croak. 

Then I went to the grocery store and shopped, got home and did both bath and bedtime for our kid while he ate and played video games. After that he went to bed because he has work very early. I made the buffalo chicken frozen pizza I bought because it was literally the only thing that has sounded appetizing all day, mainly because I can dip it in ranch dressing. Take the pizza out of the oven and go to get the ranch, no sign of it. I ask my husband and he tells me it’s at work. He brought it last week and forgot it. I was literally on the verge of tears and angrily putting my shoes on to go to the store and he leaps out of bed throwing a mantrum because I’m upset over ranch dressing and that he’s “not doing this for 9 months” then he stormed off to the store to get it. MFer, doing what for 9 months?! Absolutely nothing different while my entire body gets hijacked? Insensitive prick. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @julesf817 goodness... I’ll strangle him for you! Pregnancy is so hard on guys (eye roll!)
  • Options
    @julesf817 my H has used that line on me in response to my mood swings. It definitely escalated the situation. Sorry you are having a tough day and that your H is being a dbag.
  • Options
    My tw would just be the internet this weekend. Was anyone else underwhelmed by the "deals?" I was hoping to get way more shopping done, but nope.

@julesf817 please let us all know if you need to put a hit out on your husband. Missing ranch is no joke, and I feel you on the doing everything!
  • Options
    @julesf817 LMK if you need me to kick some ass.  No bueno.  I almost cried when my husband came home from hunting today because I literally cannot live without him.  I can't wait to come home from dance with my daughter tonight and go directly to bed with her, while he has my son at hockey, so I can be half a parent.  

And he knows better than to touch ANYTHING without my permission, especially when I'm KU!  LOL

Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Thanks everybody. He texted this morning to apologize but I’m still so salty I’m laying on the guilt. I will most definitely be reminding him of his little “not doing this for 9 months” comment. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @julesf817 I'm sorry for your TW hubby. My darling told me last night "thanks for protecting my baby with all those extra layers of fluff." Gee, thanks babe for calling me fat. And he couldn't fathom WHY I didn't want to have sex with him. They're clueless. 
  • Options
    Duckie678 said:
    @julesf817 I'm sorry for your TW hubby. My darling told me last night "thanks for protecting my baby with all those extra layers of fluff." Gee, thanks babe for calling me fat. And he couldn't fathom WHY I didn't want to have sex with him. They're clueless. 
    They need to offer classes for partners. “What not to say to a pregnant woman 101”

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @julesf817 I ordered "The Expectant Father" for him off Amazon. I plan on having weekly readings with him. Maybe even homework.